- 6-Course Set includes:
- BBQ chicken wing stuffed with glutinous rice
- Braised shark's fin soup in claypot
- Stewed abalone, sea whelk, mushroom, fish maw, conpoy and broccoli with abalone sauce
- Deep fried fish fillet in thai sauce
- Special fried rice with crab meat and egg white
- Double boiled bird's nest in almond juice
- Newly constructed setting
- Varietal menu offerings made from flavoursome stocks and ingredients
- Choose between options of one, two or three pax
- Family-friendly location with lots of parking available
- Conveniently located within Turf City
General Fine Print
- Valid till 9 Sep 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- Valid for lunch (11.30am - 2.30pm) and dinner (5.30pm - 10.30pm)
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not valid on 10-11 May and 14-15 June 2014
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Excludes compulsory order of peanuts, towels and chinese tea
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge
- Reservation required
- Call 6883 2112
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29.90, you get a 6-Course Chinese Cuisine Set for One Pax (worth $78).
- For $59.80, you get a 6-Course Chinese Cuisine Set for Two Pax (worth $156).
- For $119.60, you get a 6-Course Chinese Cuisine Set for Four Pax (worth $312).
Recent images of a 10-foot snake swallowing a crocodile in Australia may have turned the public's stomachs away from seafood forever. But this heroic Groupon aims to save seafood-savvy businesses by steering those appetites back.
BBQ chicken wing stuffed with glutinous rice
Braised shark's fin soup in claypot
Stewed abalone, sea whelk, mushroom, fish maw, conpoy and broccoli with abalone sauce
In a cheerfully lit space otherwise known as Ah Yat Seafood Turf City, join other fine foodies by swimming in an array of stir-fried and braised delights. Expert chefs trained in the art of the pot and wok conjure up complex and deep flavours. Steaming plates and bowls emerging out of the kitchen will make any crab or lobster leap back to life just to partake in the jovial atmosphere.
Deep fried fish fillet in Thai sauce
Special fried rice with crab meat and egg white
Double boiled bird's nest in almond juice
But thankfully the staff at Ah Yat do not wish to freak diners out. Instead, they ferry steaming plates of tender abalone, gravy-laden vegetables and delicately treated clams from kitchen to front-of-face. Savour the best gesture of goodwill in a restaurant with this Groupon today.
One of the newest additions to the Ah Yat Seafood group, Ah Yat Turf City has recently completed renovations and is out to tingle seafood aficionados' palates yet again. More than 100 kinds of live seafood are on offer, cooked a la minute from their impressive display of live seafood tanks which sit outside the restaurant.
In keeping with this lively approach to customer service and experience, VIP rooms are fully equipped with KTV facilities for corporate events or family gatherings. Because what is seafood without singing? At Ah Yat, karaoke or not, Hong Kong-style dishes from the sea, land or field cooked up by experienced chefs will make beautiful symphonies on the palate. If dim-sum is more your style, Ah Yat Seafood caters to that as well, with 28 types of basket-encased jewels to choose from.
Lunch: 11.30am to 2.30pm (last order at 2.15pm)
Dinner: 5.30pm to 10.30pm (last order at 10.15pm)