Four Seasons Durian: $7.80 for 2 Boxes of Durian Chocolates (Worth $13.50) at 5 Outlets. More Options Available
- Confectionery specialising in Halal-certified durian-based snacks and dessert such as durian cakes, pancakes, puffs, puddings, and mochi.
- Made with D24 durians with no added artificial flavouring.
- Valid till Mar 19, 2015.
- Valid for takeaway only.
- Valid daily from 10am – 10pm.
- Not valid from Feb 18, 2015 – Feb 19, 2015.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST.
- AMK Hub, 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #B2-28, Singapore 569933.
- Bedok Mall, 311 New Upper Changi Road, #B2-K13, Singapore 467360.
- Clementi Mall, 3155 Commonwealth Avenue West #B1-K10, Singapore 129588.
- Nex, 23 Serangoon Central, #03-K14, Singapore 556083.
- Tampines Mall, 4 Tampines Central 5 #B1-K8, Singapore 529510.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $7.80 for 1 set (2 boxes) of durian chocolates (worth $13.50)
- $14.80 for 2 sets (4 boxes) of durian chocolates (worth $27)
- $20.20 for 3 sets (6 boxes) of durian chocolates (worth $40.50)
Each set includes
- 1x 70g box of durian praline dark chocolate with crunchy cereals
- 1x 72g box of freeze-dried durian chocolates
Four Seasons Durians
For three decades since 1970, Four Seasons Durians started as a humble stall along the streets of Thomson Road, selling fresh fruits to the bustling citizens of Singapore before professional chef, Victor Chan and businesswoman Joyce Lee supersized the business into a multi-outlet durian-enthusiastic confectionery. With original creations like the durian mochi and durian pancake, Four Seasons Durians has been able to expand its reaches from just a mere store in Takashimaya Shopping Centre to other branches in Ang Mo Kio, Clementi Mall, Bedok Mall, as well as Serangoon Nex.
Freeze Dry Durian Chocolate
Cereal Dark Chocolate