Ambush: $14.90 for $30 Cash Voucher for Modern European Cuisine at 3 Outlets. More Options Available.
- Restaurant specialising in modern European dishes, including Spanish/Basque, German, French, and Italian cuisine.
- Dine on mini sausage platter, duck confit, mussels or clam pot in vin blanc sauce, paella, vongole in white wine sauce, pasta with wild salmon fillet in Thai basil sauce, and more.
- Conveniently located at 3 outlets islandwide.
- Valid till Nov 30, 2015.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill, no splitting of tables/bills allowed.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid for ala carte food and drinks items only.
- Valid Sun – Thu: 11.30am – 10pm / Fri – Sat: 11.30am – 3pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Jurong Point: 1 Jurong West Central 2, 02-24 Singapore 648886 (Tel: 6795 9606).
- JEM: 50 Jurong Gateway Road, 04-13 Singapore 608549 (Tel: 6694 0595).
- Plaza Singapura: 68 Orchard Road #04-64/66, Singapore 238839 (Tel: 6338 9368).
- Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $14.90 for a $30 cash voucher (2 – 3 people)
- $29.80 for a $60 cash voucher (min. 4 people)
Serendipitously tucked into five of Singapore’s best known shopping destinations, with JEM, Plaza Singapura, and Takashimaya part of its select crew, this casual dining enterprise bears witness to a marriage of cuisines from all over Europe. Within simplistic interiors pinpricked with touches of their host cultures, traditional and fusion dishes hailing from Spain, Italy, France, and Germany jostle for attention on the ample menu, as customers waver between meat platters, creamy pasta and paella, or fresh seafood marinated in piquant spices. Claiming thickly-cut pork knuckles and savoury pots of vinc blanc drenched clams and mussels as its specialities, Ambush’s ethos of creating quick meals without compromising on flavour also extends to their dessert selection, with boozy Baileys crème brûlée and Varlhona Chocolate Amer slices playing their part in slaying torturous diet plans.
What’s so good: Decent European food at decent prices. What’s not so good: Nil. Even the service was pretty good. The staff were very attentive. One of them even offered to help us take a picture. Thank you! :) – Mar 1, 2014
Overall the food was satisfying and the service crew were very friendly and attentive. Their new menu design just makes me want to try all the dishes! Prices are very reasonable and the locations is very accessible. – Oct 6, 2014