$19 for Peranakan Lunch Buffet at Hotel Grand Pacific in Victoria Street (Worth $34.13). Dinner Options Available.
- Authentic, mouth-watering spread
- Influenced by a blend of Chinese, Indonesian and Malay styles of cooking
- Signature dishes include:
- Hee Pioh with minced Pork Ball soup
- Ayam Buah Keluak
- Beef Rendang
- Sambal Prawn with Petai
- Itik Sioh
- Babi Pongteh
- Must-try for Peranakan foodies and spice seekers
- Choose from 2 pax and weekend options
- 5 minute walk from Bras Basah MRT or Bugis MRT
General Fine Print
- Valid till 26 Oct 2014
- Valid for dine-in only
- Dishes are prepared and may be rotated on a daily basis at the hotel restaurant’s discretion
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges or sets
- Voucher prices reflected are inclusive of GST and service charge
- Reservation required at least 1 day in advance
- Call 6431 1824
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- For $19, you get a Peranakan Lunch Buffet for One Pax (valid from Monday to Friday) (worth $34.13).
- For $36, you get a Peranakan Lunch Buffet for Two Pax (valid from Monday to Friday) (worth $68.27).
- For $21, you get a Peranakan Lunch Buffet for One Pax (valid on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) (worth $37.66).
- For $40, you get a Peranakan Lunch Buffet for Two Pax (valid on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) (worth $75.33).
- For $22, you get a Peranakan Dinner Buffet for One Pax (valid on Friday and Saturday) (worth $41.20).
- For $42, you get a Peranakan Dinner Buffer for Two Pax (valid on Friday and Saturday) (worth $82.39).
Like tightrope walking and work-life ratios, balancing one’s plate with heaps of mouth-watering dishes requires a certain degree of precision. Today’s Groupon, a leisurely lunch or dinner buffet of Pernakan delights at Sun’s Café lets you do just that minus the risk of broken dishes, just satisfied burps and full bellies.
Pile plates with enticingly mouth-watering bites from Sun Café’s generously supplied buffet line, each and every one prepared from traditional recipes that are a blend of Chinese, Indonesian and Malay styles of cooking. Savour these intense flavours and ready yourself for rounds two, three and four as talented chefs proffer their delicious wares, making sure to keep tables and diners full. With weekend and 2 pax options available, one can easily indulge in one of Asia’s most colourful cuisines at a time of their choosing, no snatching plates and awkward moments of “Can I try that?” involved.
Proud to present diners with Western, Asian and Singapore local delights, Sun's Cafe dishes up hearty morsels that sealed the restaurant's status as a well established Singapore dining space. Set in an elegant ambience encompassing natural light coupled with sumptuous dishes prepared by the chef, Sun's Cafe promises a gastronomical experience that will entice tastebuds for more. With its premises just a hop and skip away from Bras Basah MRT, one need not labour too much for a feast, just lean back and enjoy.
Monday to Friday: 12pm - 2.30pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 12pm - 4pm
Friday and Saturday: 6.30pm - 10pm