- Indulge in delectable artisanal breads, pastries, sandwiches and other gourmet dishes made with French & Japanese techniques
- Dedicated to "Baked Fresh Daily", ensuring a fresh, out of the oven dining experience as every bread is served warm
- Premium ingredients from quality sources around the world
- Plenty of cafe drinks that include gourmet Segafredo coffee, tea and juices
- Great for use any time of the day
- 5 minute walk from Buona Vista MRT
- Valid till 13 Mar 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for a la carte food and drinks only
- Valid for dine in only
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions, vouchers and set meals
- Not valid on Sun
- Reservation required, at least 1 day in advance
- Call 6694 4718
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $6, you get a $10 worth of Artisanal Breads, Sandwiches, Pastries & More.
Trade traditional Asian carbs for indulgent bread sources, as iBake offers discerning epicureans a fine selection of gourmet bread, marrying French & Japanese bread making techniques. Petite bread / pastry baskets ($8 per basket of 6 pieces) with assortments like Anchovy Croissant, Gruyère Cheese & French Stick with Milk Cream and Garlic Bread Basket ($3.50, 4 pieces) are perfect starters to satiate cultured appetites.
Try the Salami and Mushroom Sandwich, Roast Chicken and Egg Sandwich, Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich or the vegetarian-friendly Tofu Avocado Sandwich ($9 each), or give yourself a special treat with any of the more premium sandwich options; these include the Smoked Salmon Sandwich, Smoked Ham Swiss Cheese Sandwich and Wagyu Beef Enoki Sandwich ($12.80 each).
In addition to the warm, perfectly baked confectionary available, iBake offers diners a plethora of other selections, including salads, soup in pot pies, potato gratin and gourmet burger. Popular meal options include the Smoked Salmon Salad ($10), Seafood Chowder Pot Pie ($7.80), Eggs Benedict ($16), Bacon & Potato Gratin ($10.80) and Poulet Cocotte au Provence ($16). Have your treats for a delightful afternoon tea, or fill hungry stomachs with our all day dining meals at breakfast, lunch or dinner and be rewarded with sweet smiles and hearty thanks.
The sustenance slingers at iBake delight grumbling hunger tubs with its selection of eclectic comfort fare, served up within the cozy confines of its bakery café. This homegrown outfit bakes its offerings of artisanal crusty breads, pastries, buns and sandwiches fresh every day using only premium ingredients from quality sources around the world. This dedication to produce only the best goods translates to a pleasurable dining experience that is bound to appeal to bread connoisseurs and lovers alike.
Monday to Saturday: 10am – 10pm
Sunday: 7am - 10pm