- Chain of outlets voted as one of Singapore’s Top Brand 2014 for F&B Kiosks.
- Food kiosks specialising in local snacks and fresh natural soy milk.
- Valid till May 31, 2015.
- Valid for takeaway only.
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Westgate: B2-K10, 3 Gateway Drive.
- Ang Mo Kio MRT: #01-13, 2450, Ang Mo Kio, Avenue 8.
- Marina Bay Link Mall: #B2-35, 8A, Marina Boulevard.
- Raffles City Shopping Centre: #B1-69, 252 North Bridge Road.
- The Verge: #01-02, 2 Serangoon Road.
- Kallang MRT#01-06 5 Sims Avenue.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $2.60 for 6-in-1 mixed pancake rolls and classic soymilk (worth $4.30)
Established in 1995 from a single specialty booth in Orchard Road’s Centrepoint, Jollibean specialises in servings of local snacks and its mainstay produce of soy content, which comes in forms like the Soy Pudding, Beancurd, and Freeze Beverage. Devoted to bringing Singapore’s childhood snacks and local fare to the forefront, the chain of kiosks also serves Jollipancakes – its original rendition of the classic mee jiang kueh, along with smooth tau huey bean curd, adding a familiar native charm to its range of 30 outlets dispersed island-wide and found in niches of convenience including malls, train stations, and hospitals.