$3.50 for 2 Pieces of BONAFIDE® Chicken at Popeyes in 14 Locations Islandwide (Worth $5.50). 4 Piece Option Available.
- Crispy and juicy fried Popeyes Chicken that is marinated for at least 12 hours, then hand-battered, hand-breaded and bursting with bold Louisiana flavour
- Delicious Louisiana-inspiration dishes and ingredients
- Halal certified
- Quality, freshness and flavour
- Try other signature items including Mashed Potato with Cajun Gravy, Cajun Fries and Coleslaw
- 2 Piece Chicken – Includes 1 wing or drumstick
- 4 Piece Chicken – Includes 1 wing and 1 drumstick
- Available at 14 locations islandwide
General Fine Print
- Valid from 11 Apr – 11 May 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for dine-in only
- Top up of $1 applies for takeaways
- Not valid for delivery
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Not valid at Popeyes Changi Airport Terminal 3 and Popeyes Singapore Flyer
- Voucher prices displayed are inclusive of GST
- Ang Mo Kio: 61 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, 01/05/06
- Bedok: 799 Upper Changi Road, Bedok Point 03-01/02/03/04
- Boon Lay: Jurong Point 03-48/49/50/51
- Bugis: 229 Victoria Street, Bugis Village
- City Hall: Suntec City Mall B1-146
- Clementi: 154 West Coast Road B1-55/56
- Dhoby Ghaut: The Cathay B1-21/22
- Farrer Park: City Square Mall 02-39/40
- Jurong East: IMM Building 01-31/32
- Novena: 10 Sinaran Drive Square 2, 01-04/05
- Orchard: Orchard Exchange B1-19
- Punggol East: 10 Tebing Lane 01-05/06
- Somerset: 313@Somerset B2-15/16/17/18/19
- Tampines: Century Square 05-14/15/16/17/18
- Reservation not required
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $3.50, you get 2 Pieces of BONAFIDE® Chicken (worth $5.50).
- For $6.90, you get 4 Pieces of BONAFIDE® Chicken (worth $11).
The age-old question that has broken many a relationship - which came first, the chicken or the egg? Sometimes we get so caught up arguing about this that we forget to be thankful for the most important point of all - that the chicken actually bothered to come. You'll understand what we're clucking about with this Groupon.
At Popeyes, it is all about flavourful, Louisiana-inspired recipes from some of America's most creative and talented chefs. The menu which includes their famous Mashed Potato with Cajun Gravy ($2.20 and $3.20), the sumptuous Seafood Set ($8.40) and the signature Popeyes' Biscuit, was shaped by their Cajun and Creole heritage and boasts quality, freshness and flavour.
Popeyes' culinary team works tirelessly to bring new and flavourful products to people seeking a fresh and quality dining experience worldwide. Satiate the appetites of friends and families alike with today's Groupon.
For the chicken flavours, you have the choice of New Orleans Spicy or Louisiana Mild. I haven’t had the chance to savour the buttermilk biscuits and mashed potatoes (they ran out), but I hear they are amazing! Popeyes’ chicken is different; the skin is light, crispy and simply a joy to eat. What’s more, it retains that amazing crispiness even long after I’ve taken a hundred photos of it!"
- Sparklette Review
The mashed potato is hot, smooth and creamy. It's a bit spicy as there is pepper. As for the coleslaw, it has cabbages, carrots and onions. There is one of vegetables inside which I really not sure what it is. But overall it still not bad. Last but not least it is the biscuits, at first I though is bread but it not. The biscuits were crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. Can taste it made of butter and flour. It goes well with jams too. It really taste yummy!"
- Yebber Review
When I was at changi airport walking around, went to try the food at popeyes... ordered one seafood basket set consisting of a big piece of fish, 6 prawns, 1 biscuit, 1 side (chose fries) and 1 coke. The deep fried items are very yummy! Freshly fried, the skin is very yummy, fries also yummily seasoned. Don't need to use any sauce for everything. the biscuit is fragrant, crispy on the outside soft on the inside and also served warm."
- Makansutra Review
A fast food franchise from the heartland of soul food in New Orleans, Louisiana, Popeyes touts quick services and crispy fried proteins for hungry souls seeking to quell hunger pangs. Warm yellow lights bounce off bright orange walls in signature colours that blend seamlessly with wood furniture and booth seats as hands pick apart succulent creations. Also famed for their Southern-style biscuits and spiced Cajun fries, the age-old recipes aim to warm the cockles of one's heart while settling into the homey confines of stomachs and arteries.
Daily: 10am - 10pm