$29.80 for Box of 4 White Lotus Mooncakes at Chinatown Tai Chong Kok Confectionery (Hue Kee) (Worth $48)
- Exquisite, handmade and delicious baked mooncakes
- Original recipe and unique taste handed down through the years
- Made from finest natural ingredients without preservatives added
- Comes with elegant premium gift packaging
- Great as a Mid-Autumn Festival gift for family and friends
General Fine Print
- Redeem from 20 to 30 Aug 2014 only
- Reservation not required
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Chinatown: Blk 5 Banda Street unit 02-72
- Alexandra: Blk 122 Bukit Merah Lane 1 unit 01-62
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29.80, you get a Box of Four White Lotus Mooncakes (worth $48).
- For $31.80, you get a Box of Four Single Yolk White Lotus Mooncakes (worth $50).
- For $34.80, you get a Box of Four Double Yolk White Lotus Mooncakes (worth $52).
Exquisitely handmade by the kitchen wizards at Chinatown Tai Chong Kok Confectionery (Hue Kee), these delicious mooncakes follow the original recipes and unique taste that have been handed down across the years. Made of the finest natural ingredients and packed chock full of delicious, high-quality fillings, enjoy sinking pearly-whites into the soft and splendid flavours of the mooncakes.
With skin skillfully handmade and moulded from bromate-free flour, pick from a large range of other traditional and exciting flavours to keep palates satisfied this festive season. Promising immaculate quality and mouth-watering taste, make a great gift to friends, family or colleagues this Mooncake Festival.
While baking diva wannabes chase after the latest fads and trends, Chinatown Tai Chong Kok Confectionery (Hue Kee) keeps itself grounded in good ol’ pastries that transport one back to the golden days of our forefathers without the need for a time machine. Bask in the reflected glory of the moonlight while you bite delicately into carefully crafted mooncakes while pondering Chinese legends of old, or simply fill your bellies with rustic baked goods that look and taste great.
Chinatown: 10am to 7pm daily
Alexandra: 7am to 8pm daily