Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel (Cafe Brio's): $44.38 for a Buffet Dinner (worth $68.27). More Options Available
- Feast on dishes like chilli crab, wok-fried slipper lobster, fish and chips, steamed cod fillet, and braised beef cheek.
- Japanese station with sashimi and sushi.
- Valid till Apr 30, 2015.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid Mon – Thu: 6pm – 10pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Reservation required at least 1 day prior to dining.
- Call 6233 1100 / email email@example.com.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $44.38 for a buffet dinner for 1 person (worth $68.27)
- $88.75 for a buffet dinner for 2 people (worth $136.54)
- $22.19 for a buffet dinner for 1 person (worth $34.13)
- $44.37 for a buffet dinner for 2 people (worth 68.26)
Menu is on a rotating basis.
Cafe Brio’s, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Cafe Brio’s, located on the lobby level of Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, takes diners on a gastronomical journey with a buffet spread that features international and local cuisine. Signature creations like the Grand Copthorne laksa with crayfish and wok-fried slipper lobster are prepared by a brigade of chefs helmed by executive chef, David Toh. Themed food stations showcase fresh seafood like oysters and prawns; Japanese food like sushi and sashimi; and a colourful array of cold and hot desserts. Patrons may choose to sit indoors or at the al fresco dining area by the waterfront.