- Restaurant specialising in authentic Italian thin-crusted pizzas.
- Feast on pizza Barbara, gnocchi, pasta arrabbiata, panna cotta, and more.
- Price range from $2.50 to $25.
- Conveniently located near City Hall MRT station.
- Redeem an unlimited number of Groupons per visit.
- Valid within 3 months from date of purchase.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid for a la carte menu only.
- Valid 10.30am - 10.30pm daily (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Reservation preferred .
- Call 6702 1835 / Go to http://www.spizza.sg/ for online reservation.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for a $40 cash voucher
From the word mercato, one can envision the setting of a quintessential thriving marketplace akin to those in the streets of Italy where food takes centre stage. Putting this concept into play, diners at Spizza Mercato are spoiled for choice with hearty Italian staples like bolognese and carbonara pasta, lasagna, gelato, and the house specialty – authentic Italian thin-crusted pizzas graced with classic feminine names such as Barbara, Helena, Anna, and Isabella. This eatery takes the usual dining experience up a notch, enhancing the grab-and-go Piazza-like vibe without the hassle of waiting with a pre-order and self-collection option available through its website and mobile app. In addition, the restaurant retails ingredients and kitchenware used at its premises, offering patrons the opportunity to recreate some of Spizza’s mouth-watering dishes in the comfort of their own homes.