$26 for 2 Pax Japanese Steamboat and Sushi Buffet at Shabu Sushi (Worth $43.40). Dinner and Weekend Options Available.
- Distinctive, cook-it-yourself shabu-shabu dining
- Wide range of seafood, meat and vegetables
- Extensive selection of fresh sushi and handrolls
- Assortment of cooked food items such as freshly made Tempura, Takoyaki balls, fried chicken wings
- Free flow of drinks, desserts, fruits and ice-cream
- Limited Groupons available
- Valid till 20 Sept 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for dine-in only and limit to 1.5 hours per visit
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- $9 topup required for customers below 9 years old
- Not valid on eve of PH and PH
- Lunch: 11.30am to 4pm (ends at 5.30pm)
- Dinner: 5.30pm to 10pm
- Reservation required, at least 2 days in advance
- Call 6834 3383 (from 11.30am-6pm only)
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like belly rubs, fried chicken and fluffy Maltese puppies, all-you-can-eat Japanese buffets prove that there can never be too much of a good thing. Embrace the solid embrace of a food coma with today’s Groupon to Shabu Sushi. Choose from 4 options:
- For $26, you get a Weekday (Monday to Friday) Lunch Steamboat and Sushi Buffet for Two Pax (worth $43.40).
- For $32.80, you get a Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) Lunch Steamboat and Sushi Buffet for Two Pax (worth $46.80).
- For $34.40, you get a Weekday (Monday to Thursday) Dinner Steamboat and Sushi Buffet for Two Pax (worth $49.20).
- For $41, you get a Weekend (Friday to Sunday) Dinner Steamboat and Sushi Buffet for Two Pax (worth $58.60).
Today's Groupon offers diners a sumptuous steamboat and sushi buffet, and presents the choice from weekday and weekend, lunch and dinner timeslots. Dip delectable slices of beef into rich broth while discussing the latest Harajuku fashions, and slip quivering slices of freshly prepared sushi into your mouth while arguing the merits of salmon.
Fried food fans are also not forgotten, with seafood and vegetable tempura readily available for the picking. Otherwise, stuff faces silly with strings of cha soba, a Japanese traditional type of noodles that accompany the buffet.
The large range of sushi and handrolls, as well as impeccably prepared seafood, meat and vegetables for the shabu shabu, are enough to feed a whole horde of samurai after a battle or two. Also dine on an assortment of cooked food items such as Japanese Takoyaki balls, fried chicken wings, fried wanton and other Japanese and local finger food.
Enjoy the sibilant savories of Japanese cuisine with Shabu Sushi's smorgasbord of sushi and shabu shabu, the Japanese version of steamboat. The restaurant serves up comforting and tasty fare within its cosy and modernly furnished interiors, providing the optimum communal dining experience for customers, many of whom arrive with family, friends or an army of aspiring sumo wrestlers in tow, ready to tackle the seafood, meat and vegetable offerings on the dining menu.
Daily: 11am - 10pm
Shabu-Sushi23 Serangoon Central, B1-38/39/40 nex Mall (Tel: 6834 3383)