Chinese Steamboat Buffet Dinner: $10.50 per Adult or $5 per Child at Xian Pin Guo (Worth up to $21)
- Wide selection of cooked food, meats and vegetables
- Popular for its 3 soup bases
- Comfortable, air-conditioned restaurant
- Ideal for dinners with family and friends
- No GST or service charge
- Limited Groupons available
- Chinese steamboat buffet for 1 adult
- Chinese steamboat buffet for 1 child
- 3 types of soup base (Chicken/Tom Yum/Chicken Herbal)
- 7 types of cooked food
- 44 types of food
- 3 types of Ice Cream flavours for dessert
Child must be up to 12 years old only.
Call 6440 3665 for appointment.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Overwhelmed by Chinese fare's beauty and deliciousness, Marco Polo had himself blindfolded and navigated the East by shouting his name out loud. Discover seductive savories with today’s Groupon to Xian Pin Guo Steamboat. Choose between 2 options:
- For $10.50 per adult, you get a Chinese Steamboat Buffet Dinner (worth $21).
- For $5 per child, you get a Chinese Steamboat Buffet Dinner (worth $10.50).
Xian Pin Guo Steamboat spares diners the heartache of having to choose between chicken or fish, noodles or rice, and which soup to tackle by introducing them to a sumptuous spread of all-you-can-eat Chinese favourites. Secure a filling meal by delving into a lineup of cooked food, ready-cut meats, and vegetables mined from the greenest of fields.
Peckish patrons can sweep through the spread menu and get their plates filled up with cooked food like fried drumlets and spring rolls, meat like prawns, beef, pork or chicken and crunchy greens like lettuce and Chinese cabbage before returning to the table to begin their own culinary journey.
culinary experience by pecking on ice-cream available in 3 colourful flavours
you know so well – chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 12am
"One of the nicest soup base I ever had! They have 3 types of different flavours: Tom Yam, Herbal and Chicken soup. Tried their Herbal and Chicken and was amazed by it. I have went to more established ones before but most of their soup base was tasteless...until I went to Xian Pin Guo Steamboat!" - VitaminC, OpenRice User
"The restaurant is air-conditioned, neat, clean and nicely decorated. Certainly a cozy place to dine in. What's more, the steamboat ingredients and drinks are served to us by the friendly staffs. So we just have to sit back, relax... and enjoy the delicious steamboat" - Egoh, OpenRice User