$22 for 3 Course Set Lunch or $49 for 4 Course Set Dinner at Award-Winning Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant (Worth up to $98)
- Choose from a set lunch or set dinner of Italian fine dining
- Singapore’s Best Restaurant since 2005
- Emerged Top 5 in Singapore Gourmet Hunt
- Featured in Channel U’s “Must Eat Signature Dish”
- Perfect for an executive lunch or romantic dinner
- Limited Groupons available
- 3-Course set lunch (Appetizer, Main Course and Dessert)
- 4-Course set dinner (Appetizer, Soup, Main Course and Dessert)
Coffee or tea is also served with the set lunch and dinner
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required. Limit 1 Groupon per pax. Valid for dine in only.
Call 6469 9989 for reservation.
Groupon is inclusive of GST and Service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Faking an appendicitis attack and smiling through a mouthful of Oreo cheesecake are surefire ways to bomb a dinner date. Hit third base with today's Groupon: for $22, you get a 3-course set lunch or $49 for 4-course set dinner at Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant (worth up to $98).
Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant is a reputed Italian restaurant serving hearty Italian cuisine in Holland Village. With a buoyant and cosy ambience, the diner has been dishing authentic Italian cuisine to those famished for genuine pasta such as the Fusilli Pasta which covers fusilli with warm oven baked cheese in roma tomato herb sauce. Re-enact your favorite family dinner scene from The Sopranos over a plate of Beef Tenderloin where two layers of tender beef are seared and finished in oven while appropriately dressed in Amici's balsamic drop sauce. Understand Italians' obsession with crab cakes as it is served with avocado and lemon zest dressing as an appetizer during set dinner. Have a taste of glacier goodness done Godfather style with an order of the Alaskan Pollack Fish where garlic spinach and caper lemon sauce is drizzled over.
So, adopt the fiery passion of Italian lovers and with a Groupon in hand, the night might just end with more than a goodnight kiss at the door.3-Course Set Lunch:
A choice of
- Soup Of The Day
- Ovolini Soft Cheese With Mesclun Salad
- Mesclun Salad Topped With Honey Bell Pepper
2. Main Course
A choice of
- Fusilli Pasta (Minutes oven baked cheese fusilli in roma tomato herb sauce)
- Alaskan Pollack Fish (Over garlic spinach, with caper lemon sauce)
- Chicken Tender (Tender chicken fillet in a creamy garlic, onion and seeded mustard sauce)
3. Dessert of the Day
4-Course Set Dinner:
1. Appetizer (Crab cakes fried, served with avocado and lemon zest dressing)
2. Soup (Gherkin, potato and leek)2. Main Course
A choice of
- Smoked Duck Breast (Baked breast of smoked duck with light mint butter)
- Scallop & Prawn Pasta (with Aglio olio herb pasta spaghetti)
- Beef Tenderloin (Seared two layers tender of beef finished in oven, dressed in our balsamic drop sauce)
- Mahi Mahi Fish (Mahi Mahi fillet, pan roast in a touch of butter Australia spinach cream sauce)
4. Dessert of the Day
Mon–Thu: 11.30am – 3pm, 6pm – 11pm
Fri–Sat: 11.30am – 11.30pm
Sun: 11.30am – 11pm
Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant is awarded Singapore Service Star Award for 2010 and accredited by Wine & Dine, Singapore Best Restaurant, Singapore Top 100 Signature Dishes, Singapore Gourmet Hunt, Top 5, & Channel U, Must Eat Signature Dish.
"I was looking for some good pasta so I went to Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant the other day. The staff were quite pleasant and prompt. I had the crab pasta which was excellent the crab meat was plenty and the pasta was firm but not hard. The restaurant's open kitchen allowed me to watch the chef but I was afraid that I'd be smelling like food when I step out of Amici Authentic Italian Restaurant but that wasn't the case at all." - Kara, Singapore Dine