Dessert Wine For Christmas: $34 for One or $66 for Two Bottles of Natural Honeywine at Honey House (Worth up to $94). Three Flavours Available.
- Sweet, fruity and fresh wine
- Made with honey and fruit
- Available in three delicious flavours
- Slightly acidic Blackberry a great companion to dark chocolate and fruit salads
- Smooth and thick Elderberry perfect as an aperitif or with chicken
- Cherry combines sweetness and spice in the right proportions
- 12% alcohol content
- Imported from California
- No sulfites or preservatives added
- One bottle of natural honeywine
- Two bottles of natural honeywine
Choose from 3 flavour options:
Flavours subject to availability.
Collect between 8 December 2011 and 7 January 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 18 years and above.
Collection at 4 locations:
- Giant IMM Building, 2 Jurong East Street 21 01-100
- Giant Parkway Parade, 80 Marine Parade Road 03-27/62
- Giant Tampines, 21 Tampines North Drive 2
- City Industrial Building, 71 Tannery Lane 10-01
Call 6333 6398 for enquiries.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like teddy bears working in investment banking, bees are known to be industrious, furry, and busy all the time. Sweeten up your day by savoring the fruits of someone else’s hard work with today’s Groupon to Honey House. Choose between 2 options:
- For $34, you get a choice of 1 bottle of Natural Honeywine (worth $47).
- For $66, you get a choice of any 2 bottles of Natural Honeywine (worth $94).
Known more anachronistically as mead, honey wine is an alcoholic beverage made from the fermentation of fruit juice and honey. Sweet, fruity and fresh, it is the perfect libation for a beachside romp, upcoming Christmas parties, or a bee-attraction competition. Honey House’s wines come in three flavors – original blackberry, elderberry and cherry. Blackberry honey wine is lively and sweet with a tinge of acid, making it a great companion to dark chocolate and fruit salads. The smooth, thick sweetness of elderberry imports a port-like taste to the eponymous honey wine, perfect as an aperitif or with chicken, while the cherry honey wine combines sweetness and spice to result in an unctuous, decadent libation.
All three wines originate from the sun-drenched orchards of Chico, California, just north of Sacramento. No sulfites, preservatives, or bee stings are added, though there is a healthy proportion (12%) of alcohol. Each wine has been the recipient of prestigious mead awards – yes, those exist – so rest assured that each mouthful of bottled sweetness and sunlight is of the highest quality, perfect as a lip-smacking Christmas present or drink of choice at posh house parties. Collection of wines will be at one of four Honey House counters islandwide.Operating Hours:
Honey House Counter @ IMM Giant
Daily: 11am - 8pm
Honey House Counter @ Parkway Parade Giant
Daily: 11am - 8pm (except Tuesday)
Honey House Counter @ Tampines Giant
Daily: 11am - 8pm
City Industrial Building
Monday to Friday: 10am - 5pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Honey HouseAvailable at 4 locations
View our Partner's website here