$35 for 100 Minute Mooncake Making Workshop at Scoopy's and Cream (Worth $70)
- Traditional Snowskin Mooncake recipe
- Held during the time of the Mid Autumn Festival
- Taught by a professional chef
- Mooncakes can be brought home
- Top-ups for Mooncake mould and ice cream buffet available
Classes are held on:
- Wednesdays (7-9pm)
- Fridays (7-9pm)
- Saturdays (12-2pm, 3-5pm, 6-8pm)
- Sundays (12-2pm, 3-5pm, 6-8pm)
Email email@example.com for booking.
- $4 to take home a mooncake mould after class
- $10 on the same day for an Ice Cream buffet of 10 choice flavours of the day (excluding wine and premium flavours)
- $20 for children 8 years and below to participate
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Though North Pole explorer Robert Edwin Peary claimed to have invented ice cream, recent studies show that the difficult logistics of milking a polar bear make this unlikely. Sample some super sweet iced scoops with today’s Groupon: for $35, you get a 100 minute Mooncake making workshop at Scoopy’s & Cream (worth $70).
With the festivities of the full moon lighting up the skyline, what better way to jump on board with the celebrations than handing out your own personally made mooncakes to your friends and family. Scoopy’s and Cream is providing a workshop with a professional chef, showing you his own secrets and tricks to making the perfect mooncake. Keep werewolves at bay during the moonlit hours of the night with you newly acquired culinary talents. Who needs silver bullets when your light fluffy mooncake can placate the most rabid appetite? For an additional $4 you get to take home your very own mooncake mould, for that perfect bakery appearance. And if all that baking makes you hungry, for $10 experience the ice cream buffet, featuring 10 magnificent flavours. It is important that you book in advance, as prior reservation is required. Appointments that are missed will incur a $5 booking fee to reschedule.
More than 800 people have liked Scoopy's & Cream on Facebook.