$120 for 6 Pax 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant in Jurong Bird Park (Worth $248). Ten Pax Option Available.
- Delectable spread of Chinese and Hong Kong style cuisine
- Top quality ingredients
- Complete your dining experience with starter, main courses and dessert
- Includes traditional favourites like Peking Duck, Fish Maw and Drunken Prawns
- Over 20 years' experience
- Perfect for family gatherings and special occasions
- For 6 Pax: 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
- For 10 Pax: 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
8-Course Chinese Set includes:
- Peking Duck
- Thick Soup with Shredded Abalone, Fish Maw, Sea Cucumber and Shark Fin
- Drunken Prawns with Chinese Herbs
- Braised Fish Maw with Assorted Mushroom
- Deep Fried Soon Hock Fish
- Stir Fried Duck Meat with Black Beans and Chilli
- Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Compoy
- Daily Dessert
Valid till 20 Jan 2013. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per visit. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Appointment required, call 6265 8218.
Groupon excludes required order of peanuts, towel and Chinese tea.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The family that eats together stays together as chewing on tasty morsels loosens tongues enough for joys, sorrows and words of wisdom to be spewed. Strengthen bonds with today's Groupon to Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant at Jurong Bird Park. Choose between 2 options:
- For $120, you get an 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set for Six Pax (worth $248).
- For $198, you get the above for Ten Pax (worth $398).
Whet and satisfy burgeoning appetites with the 8-course gourmet odyssey at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant, which serves up Hong Kong-style cuisine ranging from fresh seafood dishes to perennial favourite traditional Chinese dishes. Get initiated into the action with a delectable Peking Duck, then line growling tummies with a Thick Soup with Shredded Abalone, Fish Maw, Sea Cucumber and Shark Fin.
The team of esteemed chefs then dole out fabulous seafood dishes that the restaurant is famed for. Savour the heavenly Drunken Prawns with Chinese Herbs, followed by Braised Fish Maw with Assorted Mushroom, and meet daily nutrient requirements with the Deep Fried Soon Hock Fish.
Appease diet deities further with the scrumptious Stir Fried Duck Meat with Black Beans and Chilli, and pair off with Braised E-Fu Noodles, before you put overworked tastebuds to bed with a delectable Dessert of the Day.
Daily: 11.30am - 2.30pm (Lunch), 5.30pm – 10.00pm (Dinner)