Ah Yat Seafood: $38 for 7-Course Set in Jurong Bird Park (Worth $108). Two and Four Pax Options Available.
- Popular local seafood restaurant
- Palatable spread of seafood
- Pristine catches from all around the world
- Ideal for seafood lovers
- Complete meal with starter, mains and desserts
- Celebrate occasions with family and friends
- For One: 7-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- For Two: 7-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
- For Four: 7-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
- Pomelo Salad with Black Italian Vinegar
- Double Boiled Fish Maw Soup with Mushrooms
- Stewed Whole Abalone with Winter Melon
- Pan Fried Fish Fillet with Homemade Sauce
- Dumpling Soup Noodles
- Cold Double Boiled Fresh Milk Bird's Nest
- Green Tea Jelly with Osmanthus Flowers
Redeem from 7 July 2012, valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other discounts and promotions.
Reservation required, call 6265 8218.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon excludes required order of peanuts, towel and Chinese tea.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Getting into a new diet can mean intolerance towards many foods. Enter into some fishy business in healthy and authentic Chinese cuisine with today's Groupon to Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant at Jurong Bird Park. Choose from 3 options:
- For $38, you get a 7-course Chinese cuisine set for one pax (worth $108).
- For $76, you get the above for two pax (worth $216).
- For $152, you get the above for four pax (worth $432).
Savour the flavourful mix of seafood fare consisting of sweet, juicy meat. The homely restaurant features gastronomical choices of home cooking specialty. The soul of the Chinese dishes can be sorted into five classes - sweet, sour, bitter, hot and salty. Pride its excellent taste and fancy some live seafood catch fresh from the aquariums at the restaurant.
Choose from a selection of popular menu items like the Sri Lanka Salted Egg Yolk Crabs, Herbal Prawns, and Peking Duck. The crabs, boost fluffy decadent white flesh that quenches the thirst for an epicurean treat. The prawns that are drowned with herbs medicate the heart healthy. And the sound of crispy Peking Duck lavishes the mouth in full gloss, all round juiciness.
Never leave without the tongue lavishing desserts. Cool down those taste buds with a soothing Gui Ling Gao, an herbal classic jello, effectively relieving to the soul. A fruity choice of Mango Pudding, cures the sweet crave.
For tea time lunch, dig upon the harmonious diversified colours in the array of dim sum dishes with its signature items like Har Kow, Siew Mai, and Xiao Long Bao.
Purchase the two or four pax options and sit around a table with family and friends to enjoy the bounteous feast.
Monday to Saturday:
11.30am - 3pm (last order at 2.30pm), 5.30pm – 10.30pm (last order 10pm)
11am – 3pm (Last order 2.30pm) , 5.30pm – 10.30pm (last order 10pm)