$25 for Five 60 min Yoga Sessions, Kickboxing, Zumba and More at All About Yoga in Paya Lebar (Worth $125). 10 and 15 Session Options Available.
- Choose from a variety of classes such as yoga, kickboxing and bollywood dancing
- Professional certified instructors
- Improve body posture
- Strengthen, lengthen and tone
- All skill levels welcome
- Friendly, tranquil atmosphere
- Studio fully equipped with yoga props and mats
- Near to Paya Lebar and Tai Seng MRT stations
- Nearby parking available
- Five 60 min Sessions (to be completed in 1 month)
- Ten 60 min Sessions (to be completed in 2 months)
- Fifteen 60 min Sessions (to be completed in 3 months)
Choose from following class types:
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Gentle Yoga Flow with Singing Bowls
- Hatha Yoga
- Introduction to Power Yoga
- Kick Boxing
- Latin Sculpt / Body Sculpt
- Office Yoga
- Water / Fire Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Pilates
- Yoga Therapy
- Zumba Fitness
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time customers only, 21 years and above. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on Sun and PH.
Appointment required, call 65019380.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get Five Sessions of Yoga, Kickboxing, Zumba and More (Worth $125).
- For $49, you get Ten Sessions of the above (Worth $250).
- For $65, you get Fifteen Sessions of the above (Worth $375).
Choose from these class types: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Introduction to Power Yoga, Yoga Pilates, Office Yoga, Vinyasa, Gentle Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Gentle Yoga Flow with Singing Bowls, Yin Yoga, Water / Fire Yoga, Kick Boxing, Zumba Fitness, Latin Sculpt / Body Sculpt.
Leave Monday blues at the door when you step into All About Yoga studio. Whether you want to stand taller, bend over backwards, open a pickle jar duct taped to your back, or just put a little grease in your creaky knees, All About Yoga has a range of classes that will help you find your inner mojo. Students looking to improve their meditation techniques will find the Yin Yoga class useful. Yoga Therapy, on the other hand, emphasizes general body and health issues and will be beneficial for work-battered executives suffering from backaches, neck and shoulder problems.
More seasoned stretchers may want to give the Introduction to Power Yoga or Yoga Pilates classes a go as the focus is on strengthening muscles and perfecting the alignment through the continuous flow of movement between sustained postures. Other just as intriguing yoga specialty classes to choose from include Gentle Yoga Flow with Singing Bowls and Office Yoga. Each limb-limbering session focuses on releasing spinal pressure and improving physical and mental stamina. In no time, you will find yourself with the skills needed to pick fruit with your feet. If yoga is not your cup of tea, perhaps a more vigorious workout such as Kickboxing, Latin Sculpt and Zumba Fitness will help you achieve self-actualization.
Monday to Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 11am - 1pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays