BBQ Buffet: $19.40 for Two Pax at Bar B Q Tonight in Farrer Park (Worth $30). Four Pax Option Available.
- Delicious All-You-Can-Eat buffet
- Great variety of Asian cuisine with live charcoal grilled delicacies and many more
- Great for a lunch gathering for friends and family
- Located near Farrer Park MRT
- BBQ Buffet at Bar B Q Tonight for 2 Pax
- BBQ Buffet at Bar B Q Tonight for 4 Pax
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for lunch from 11am - 3pm. Not Valid on Sunday and P.H.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $19.40, you get a BBQ Buffet at Bar B Q Tonight for 2 Pax (worth $30).
- For $38, you get the above for 4 Pax (worth $60).
Relive carnivorous tendencies of one's hunter-gatherer past by descending on helpless slabs of meat on offer. Masticators can revel in the myriad of great Asian food on offer, with a veritable feast of chicken biryani, naans, curries and many more.
Tuck into fragrant rice and tender meats bursting with richness and flavours, enjoying the aromatic and sometimes spicy piquancy.
Dig into Middle Eastern crowd-pleasers off their ala carte menu with offerings such as traditional Hummus ($5), Palak Paneer ($7), or some delicious rice pudding Kheer ($4) for a sweet ending. Bring along a meat-loving buddy or set up a gathering of friends and family near Farrer Park MRT for your own version of diner dash.
Daily: 11am - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Great kababs, and unusual breads/naans that I haven't seen before. Sunday lunch buffet is great, though be sure to make a reservation. "
- Sahir Siddiqui, Google Review
The chicken was tender, the seekh kebabs were spicy, and the presence of hummus and eggplant were a nice surprise."
- Eatbma Blog Review
The fish tikka has a gorgeous cumin and fennel crust that had a nice crunch when you bite into it before tasting the tender sweet cod. It is one of my favourite dishes at the restaurant and one I will go back for."
- Sheela Narayana, SoShiok Review