Chocolate Cake Pop Baking Class: $33 for 2 hr Session at Creative Culinaire in Tiong Bahru (Worth $80). 2 Pax and 5-16 Year Old Options Available.
- Make your own delicious chocolate dessert from scratch
- Good for couples and family bonding
- Learn from internationally-experienced chef instructors
- Located in the quaint nighbourhood of Tiong Bahru
- Easily accessible from Outram MRT
- For One: 2 hour Chocolate Cake Pop Baking Class
- For Two: 2 hour Chocolate Cake Pop Baking Class
- For One Child/Youth (between 5-16 years): 2 hour Chocolate Cake Pop Baking Class
- Moist Chocolate Cake Baking Demonstration
- Hands-on experience with creating your own chocolate cake pops figurines and icons
- Mon, Wed and Fri: 7pm-9pm
- Sat: 10am-12pm, 4pm-6pm
Redeem from 1 Aug to 31 Oct 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
Appointment required, call 6324 1663.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $33, you get a 2 hour Chocolate Cake Pop Baking Class (worth $80).
- For $64, you get the above for Two (worth $160).
- For $15, you get the First Option for One Child/Youth between 5-16 years old (worth $40).
Pretty mounds of cake and frosting on a stick; it's no wonder that the coolest accessory to be seen with at parties is the cake pop. Get started with the cake pop by baking a chocolate cake mix. Allow it to cool completely, then crumble half of the cake into a bowl. Learn at your own pace as experienced chef instructors will guide you step-by-step on the entire process from baking to decorating your unique chocolate cake pops. Go crazy with delicious chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles to add that finishing touch. With a bit of creativity, the possibilities of how your chocolate cake pops can look are endless. Light refreshments will be served during the class.
Creative Culinaire is a culinary school based in Singapore offering courses on cooking and baking to locals and overseas students. Chief instructor, Chef Judy Koh and her team of experienced chefs, have close to two decades of professional baking and cooking experience. Located in the homely estate of Tiong Bahru, the school is easily accessible from Outram MRT Station.
Monday to Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays