$30 for Cocktail Making Workshop at Drinkdings in MacPherson (Worth $60). 2 and 4 Pax Options Available.
- Pick up basic cocktail making skills in 2 hours
- Different class options available per month
- Includes all mixers and equipment
- Small class size for more interaction
- Have fun trying something unconventional
- Great group bonding activity
- For One: 2 Hour Cocktail Making Workshop
- For Two: 2 Hour Cocktail Making Workshop
- For Four: 2 Hour Cocktail Making Workshop
Choose from following workshops:
- Jul: Basic Bartending Masterclass
- Aug: The Secret to the Singapore Sling Workshop
- Sept: Cocktails from the Movies Workshop
- Oct: Halloween Cocktail Workshop
- Nov: Alcohol Abuse Workshop
- Dec: Interactive Christmas Cocktail Workshop
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 18 years and above only. Classes may be subjected to change.
Every Sat and Sun (including PH): 2pm-4pm
Appointment required, at least 2 weeks in advance, call 6284 4727 or email email@example.com:
- Contact number
- Preferred class
- Preferred date
- Attached Groupon
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $30, you get a 2 Hour Cocktail Making Workshop (worth $60).
- For $60, you get the above for Two (worth $120).
- For $120, you get the above for Four (worth $240).
Grab a fellow libation lover and learn from the best with one of Drinkdings’ 2 hour Cocktail Making Workshop. With all alcohol, mixers and equipment provided and depending on which class you select, focus on creating the ubiquitous James Bond martini, the Cosmopolitan that Carrie Bradshaw made famous, or the Bloody Mary that Dracula invented by accident. Drinkdings’ experience with mobile bars (which are exactly like what they sound – bars that can be set up everywhere and anywhere) and expert tipple team infuse every lesson with an intoxicating blend of professionalism and fun.
Great for a corporate teambuilding exercise or a lazy afternoon with friends, this workshop is sure to please everyone from film geeks to firewater fanatics. Whip out your stellar mixologist skills at the next house party or work function. Workshops will be held only on weekends, and are open to those who are at least 18 years old.
Reviews & Accolades
Drinkdings has been featured in publications such as Entrepreneur's Digest, Style Men and Expat Living. More than 1800 people have also liked Drinkdings on Facebook.
Saturdays and Sundays (including Public Holidays): 2pm - 4pm