$10 for Chinese Speed Reading Seminar for Kids at Edulink E-Learning in Hougang (Worth $20)
- Resolves problems with slow and inefficient reading
- Instills the concept of efficiency, greatly raising ability to cope with exams
- Improves ability for self-directed language learning
- Goal to help improve the students’ Chinese results
- Basic ability to read and understand Chinese Language required
- For Primary 3 to 6 students
- Parents enter free when accompanying a paid child
- 5 minute walk from Hougang MRT
- 26 Aug (Sun): 5-7pm
More sessions will be opened depending on the number of participants.
- Speed Reading- use a special online application to train your ability to read faster
- Speed Analyzing- learn how to quickly understand the passage with ease
- Speed Solving- learn how to evaluate, analyze and arrive at your answer
- Chinese ESPEED Reading Proficiency Test- test report will be emailed to parents to assess their child's reading speed, comprehension rate and reading efficiency.
Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for children between 9 to 12 years. Child must be accompanied by a parent at the seminar. Parents enter free when accompanying a paid child. Participants must be able to read and understand Chinese language.
Reservation required, register by 24 Aug 2012, call 6250 6628 or email email@example.com with:
- Contact number
- Groupon voucher and security code
For enquiries, call 6250 6628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Groupon printout and NRIC/Valid ID MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Master Mother Tongue swiftly by banishing slow and inefficient reading, as well as learning to quickly understand passages with ease before evaluating, analyzing and arriving at the answer. By thoroughly resolving students' problems with slow and inefficient reading, these techniques improve the effectiveness of learning the language and instills the concept of efficiency, greatly raising their ability to cope with exams.
With the ultimate goal of helping students better understand passages, enhancing ability to answer questions, reducing loss of marks and improving the students' Chinese results, the seminar is specifically targetted at students Primary 3 and up. Participants must be able to read and understand Chinese language (no race restrictions) before being primed for self-directed language learning. Children must be accompanied by their parents (at no cost for parents) during the 2 hour seminar.
- 26 Aug (Sun): 5pm - 7pm