Helicopter Tour: $498 for 2 Pax by Heli Tour Singapore in Seletar (Worth $2000). 4 Pax Options Available.
- Experience Singapore from the sky
- Get a magnificent bird's eye view from 1000 ft
- One and only heli-tour in Singapore
- Ideal for romantic getaways or family get-togethers
- Experienced pilot to give commentary of tour
- Main attractions covered in the tour include: Singapore Zoological Gardens, Night Safari, Macritchie and Pierce Reservoir, Bukit Timah Hill, and the Northern Coastline (Straits of Johor)
- For Two: 30 min Helicopter Tour
- For Four: 30 min Helicopter Tour
- For Minimum of Four: 45 min Comprehensive Helicopter Tour
Book by 30 July 2012. Flights valid 13 July to 30 September 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Child or infant considered 1 pax. Groupon valid Mon to Fri only, top up of $50 per passenger required for weekend flights, payable directly to Heli Tour Singapore.
For booking, email
- Contact number
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- NRIC number
- Groupon voucher code and security code
No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Departs from Seletar Airport (600 West Camp Road Seletar Airport, Singapore 797654). Maximum 4 passengers per helicopter, subject to allocation of seats by Heli Tour Singapore. Flights subject to weather, air traffic conditions, serviceability and availability of helicopter. No camera or telecommunication device with camera function allowed in Seletar Airport.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $498, you get a 30 minute Helicopter Tour for Two (worth $2000).
- For $990, you get a 30 minute Helicopter Tour for Four (worth $4000).
- For $2500, you get a 45 minute Comprehensive Helicopter Tour for a minimum of Four (worth $5000).
Heli Tours provides a bird's eye view of famous and historical landmarks in Singapore with aerial tours that take off from Seletar Airport. A chopper greets flying pairs or groups on the ground as the sun slowly slips behind the silhouettes of skyscrapers and palm trees. Over the next 30 minutes of flight, passengers get a panoramic tour of the sunny island that will take you past some scenic attraction spots like the Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, MacRitchie and Pierce Reservoir to the highest point in Singapore (Bukit Timah Hill) and even venture along the Northern Coastline (Straits of Johor). The 45 minute flight will bring you even further to the beautiful city skyline of Marina Bay Sands. To make the experience more engaging, the helicopter is equipped with two-way MP3-stereo headsets, allowing passengers to hear each other's comments, questions, and of course, the pilot's running commentary as you are up 1000 ft in the air.
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5.30pm