$15 for $30 at Indian Wok in 2 Locations. $30 for $60 Option Available.
- Menu incorporates Chinese wok cooking with many traditional Indian ingredients
- Experienced chefs with exquisite creations
- Luxurious and vibrant dining setting with soft ambient music
- Fine selection of wines
- Groupon can be used for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and desserts
- Walking distance to MRT stations
- $30 worth of Indian Chinese Cuisine
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- $60 worth of Indian Chinese Cuisine
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on Sat and PH.
Appointment required, available at 2 locations:
- Farrer Park: 79A Syed Alwi Road, Tel: 6291 0047 or 6291 0048 (closed on Tues)
- Suntec City Mall B1-020, Tel: 6238 8239
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Maharajahs, elephants and the Taj Mahal seldom get associated with Great Walls and pandas. Merge and savour the lasting vestiges of two ancient civilizations with today's Groupon to Indian Wok. Choose between 2 options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of Indian Chinese Cuisine.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of Indian Chinese Cuisine.
Indulge in the marriage of Chinese wok cooking and traditional Indian ingredients at Indian Wok. Featuring the gastronomic cultures of both countries, the restaurant serves up a tantalizing range of exquisite creations prepared by experienced chefs.
Order a variety of nibblers as a starter, and get taste buds racing with the Five Spiced Chicken ($14) or Prawn Salt and Pepper ($22). Warm up with the Jade Chicken Soup ($9), a delicate emulsion of spinach, egg white and chicken.
Seafood lovers will be spoilt for choice with the Yee Look Fish ($16), a firm favourite within the Bombay Circles where you get your choice of fish cooked with chilli hot garlic sauce, or the Kung Po Prawns ($22). Chicken, lamb and vegetarian options are also available.
Cool off a fiery belly with a refreshing dessert. The Date Pancake ($12) is perfect for those with a perpetual sweet tooth, while the Darsaan ($12) is a unique invention consisting of honey glazed crispy flat noodles with vanilla ice cream.
Indian Wok is bathed in soft music, luxurious drape decor and lightings, and held together by a master team of good chefs and warm staff - all working in tandem so you can appreciate a delectable meal in its premises.
Daily: 11.30am-3pm, 6pm-10.30pm
Daily: 6pm-10.30pm (closed on Tuesdays)