$40 for $80 Worth of Hotpot at King Pot in Big Splash, East Coast Park. $78 for $160 Option Available.
- Indulge in 5-star hotpot
- Special selection of secret recipe sauces
- Perfect fusion of Western and Eastern hotpot fine dining
- Best food flavours brought out by patented heating technology
- Premium meats, fresh seafood and seasonal vegetables
- More than 60 dishes available
- Unique casual atmosphere with fine dining experience
- Great for gatherings
- Parking easily available at Big Splash, East Coast Park
- $80 worth of Hotpot
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- $160 worth of Hotpot
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Valid for dine in only. Not valid on alcoholic drinks. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Reservation required, call
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price excludes GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $40, you get $80 worth of Hotpot.
- For $78, you get $160 worth of Hotpot.
Indulge yourself in the fragrance of King Pot's signature broths. Nourish your body with the nutritious Chicken Herbal or Clear Wild Mushroom soup broth or let your tongue dance with the more spicy Laksa or Bak Kut Teh soup bases. Feast on a wide selection of hotpot staples from premium Angus Beef Ribeye, Fresh Black Prawn, Red Garoupa to Bitter Gourd Fish Paste Yong Tau Hu, Abalone Mushroom and Xiao Bai Chye. There are more than 60 dishes on the menu, including a Combi and Kid's Meal Platter, to satisfy your hunger. Complete your meal with a variety of mouth-watering dips and condiments such as the Kingpot Signature, Specialty and Satay sauce.
Located at Big Splash, East Coast Park, King Pot offers a unique casual atmosphere with fine dining experience. Suitable for both intimate and large gatherings, the restaurant has a modern 5-star interior with warm and friendly service staff. Slurp, chew and digest for as long as you can, knowing that at the end of the meal you'll be beaming like a King or a Queen!
Daily: 11am - 2.30pm, 6pm - 10pm