$30 for $60 Worth of Italian Award Winning Cuisine at La Barca Ristorante & Wine Bar in Katong. $58 for $120 Option with Complimentary Italian Champagne per Diner Available.
- Wide menu selection with Italian classics, pizza, pasta, mains and desserts
- Uses premium produce, meats and fish
- Offers rarefied delicacies such as prosciutto, truffles and more
- Tantalises the discerning diner with technical finesse and stunning visual presentation
- Helmed by Michelin star winning Chef Michele Sorrentino
- A great dining experience for a business lunch, romantic dinner or special occasion
- Complimentary parking available
- $60 Worth of Italian Cuisine
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- $120 Worth of Italian Cuisine + 1 Complimentary Glass of Italian Champagne per Diner
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Not valid for weekend brunch and alcoholic beverages.
Reservation required, call 6346 5813.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon excludes GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply for all deals.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of Italian Cuisine.
- For $58, you get $120 worth of Italian Cuisine and a Complimentary Glass of Italian Champagne per Diner.
Bringing the rustic simplicity of Tuscan culinary traditions to sunny Singapore, La Barca Ristorante & Wine Bar re-invents it for the modern palate with technical finesse coupled with stunning visual presentation. Helmed by Michelin star winning Chef Michele Sorrentino, begin fabulous meals with a starter of Braised Quail with Grapes and Almonds ($20), before moving on to sample the fantastic offerings of soups and pasta.
Try the rustic Tuscan Vegetable and Bread Soup ($22) and Handmade Langoustine-filled Ravioli with Rosemary Scented Chickpea Sauce ($25), and get your daily fix of protein with the delicious Roasted Pigeon with Carbonara Sauce and Spinach ($36).
Delve into the fresh flavours of classic Tuscan fare at La Barca Ristorante, a trendy yet casual restaurant reminiscent of a chic restaurant in Milan. The dishes, prepared using only the freshest premium produce, meats and fish, have earned the restaurant favourable reviews and awards.
Along the road that leads to Chianti is arguably the best restaurant in Siena. Chef Michele Sorrentino’s cooking is all about clean flavors, balanced combinations, and inviting presentation. Look for inspiring dishes such as spaghetti alla chitarra in salsa di astice piccante (with a spicy lobster sauce), or ravioli di ricotta con ragù d’agnello (with sheep’s-milk cheese and lamb sauce). The interior, with high vaulting, is relaxed yet elegant, and the service is first rate."
- Fodor's review
The culinary sophistication at La Barca is a pleasant change from the more rustic offerings found in the suburbs, and the food here wouldn't be out of place in some swanky location in say, the CBD or Orchard Road. In a quiet corner of Katong, surrounded by the art galleries and dance studios at GAC and the residential buildings beyond its gates, La Barca has embarked on a bold journey to become a destination restaurant with a difference. With quality food, friendly prices and efficient service - and an environment to match - it deserves to succeed."
- Geoffrey Eu, Business Times review
Tuesday to Friday: 12pm-2.30pm, 7pm-10pm
Saturday and Sunday: Brunch from 11am-3pm, 7pm-10pm
Closed on Mondays