$10 for $20 Worth of Taiwanese Cuisine at Lai Lai Casual Dining in NEX, Jurong Point and Bugis. $19 for $40 Option Available.
- Traditional, heart-warming Taiwanese cuisine
- Try classic selections from their extensive menu
- Great for a quick meal or gathering with friends and family
- 3 locations conveniently located near MRT Stations
- $20 worth of Taiwanese Cuisine
(min. 2 Pax to dine)
- $40 worth of Taiwanese Cuisine
(min. 4 Pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill. Not valid on set menu. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Available at 3 locations:
- Boon Lay: Jurong Point B1-60/61, Tel: 6861 1004
- Bugis: 20 Liang Seah Street, Tel: 6837 1556 (Outlet is closed on 13 and 14 Aug 2012)
- Serangoon: NEX B1-30/31, Tel: 6634 4808
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price excludes GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Taiwanese Cuisine for Two Pax and above.
- For $19, you get $40 worth of Taiwanese Cuisine for Four Pax and above.
Get ready for a noodly affair with tasty Taiwanese fare at Lai Lai Casual Dining, and feast on dependable, delicious comfort food. Dig into their signature dish – the authentic Taiwanese-style beef noodles made with tender stewed beef and delicious secret recipe beef broth.
Directly air-flown from Taiwan, the Taiwan Vermicelli gives a better tenderness than the local vermicelli. With its carefully selected toppings, this noodle dish definitely gives an exceptional taste to your palate.
Keep the love affair with carbs going with other selections such as braised pork rice, Cong Jua Bong and many more Taiwanese street foods, and drop by any of the 3 locations around Singapore at your convenience. Great for a quick meal to be squeezed in your schedule, or an intimate gathering with friends and family, nibble on a variety of popular street foods while feasting on traditional staples.
Daily: 11am - 11pm
Daily: 11.30am - 1.30am
Monday to Friday: 10.30am - 10.30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 10.30pm
Lai Lai Casual DiningAvailable at 3 locations (Refer to fine print for contact details)