North Indian Cuisine: $25 for $50 Worth at Omar Shariff in Bukit Timah. $50 for $100 Option Available.
- Serving up authentic North Indian cuisine since 1996
- One of Singapore's best fine dining North Indian restaurants
- Awarded multiple food awards and media recognition
- Wide variety of popular menu selections
- Vegetarian options available
- Cheery and efficient service
- Romantic ambience coupled with a cosy and comfortable dining experience
- Nearest parking available at Gutherine House and Sixth Avenue Centre
- $50 worth of North Indian Cuisine
(limit 1-2 pax)
- $100 worth of North Indian Cuisine
(min. 3 pax to dine)
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on 13 Nov 2012.
Reservation required, call 6466 7318 or 6763 8433.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price excludes 10% Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Spices have given rise to many things in the world, such as ancient mercantile trading, more flavourful foods, as well as all-female pop bands. Indulge in game-changing cuisine with today's Groupon to Omar Shariff. Choose from 2 options:
- For $25, you get $50 worth of North Indian Cuisine.
- For $50, you get $100 worth of North Indian Cuisine.
Sink pearlie-whites into fluffy naans and tender cuts of meat at one of Singapore's best fine dining North Indian restaurants. Serving up well-spiced dishes and a diverse variety of good eats for both meat-eating and meat-detesting members of the population, prepare mouths for a trial by fire – one that reflects their 'Eatin' best curry in the neighbourhood' motto.
Start meals off with a classic Chicken Tikka ($15.90) and show your love to the foliage with a selection of Vegetable Pakoras ($6). Move on to try out mutton specialities such as Vindaloo ($17.90) or embrace avian counterparts with a delicious serving of Chicken Masala ($16.90).
Stuff down fluffy Butter Naans ($4) and fragrant basmati rice and biryanis such as their Matter Paneer Pulau ($9). Enjoy dining in a romantic ambience, coupled with a cosy and comfortable dining experience; tucked away near Sixth Avenue Centre in the heart of Bukit Timah Road.
Daily: 11am-2.30pm (Lunch), 6pm-10.30pm (Dinner)