Fine Dining 5 Course Meal: $88 per pax at 7Adam near Botanic Gardens (Worth $147). Two Pax Option Available.
- Enjoy fine dining amidst lush scenery
- Charming colonial house setting with chic and stylish gallery-restaurant
- Art-inspired bistro cuisine
- Award-winning chefs
- Tranquil ambience
- Great for a romantic couple date
- For One: 5 Course Fine Dining Set Meal
- For Two: 5 Course Fine Dining Set Meal
- Soup (Duck Consomme with Ravioli of Duck)
- Appetizer (Pan Seared Foie Gras with Pear Reduction)
- Pasta (Sauteed Soba in Sze Chuan Sauce with Tiny Shrimp, Tobiko and Seaweed)
- Main Course (Eye of Ribeye with Teriyaki Sauce, Yam Mash and Fried Lotus OR Pan Seared Cod Fish with Hokkaido Scallops and Pilaf Rice)
- Dessert (Chocolate Fondant and Chunky Peanut)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in only.
Appointment required, call 6467 0777. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Email email@example.com for enquiries.
Groupon includes GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The 19th century monopoly tycoons traditionally did their dealings at fine dining establishments, cleverly concealing the fact that they still lived with their parents. Dine like a grown up with today’s Groupon to 7Adam. Choose between 2 options:
- For $88, you get a 5 Course Fine Dining Set Meal for One (worth $147).
- For $170, you get the above for Two (worth $294).
Housed in a charming historical black and white colonial house at Adam Park, 7Adam is a chic and stylish gallery-restaurant that celebrates good food and art. With its art-inspired bistro cuisine and handpicked works of art within the restaurant, enjoy an unforgettable dining experience and sink utensils into a 5 course set meal.
Tempt the palate with the soup starter Duck Consomme with Ravioli of Duck, before savouring the exquisite appetizer in the form of Pan Seared Foie Gras with Pear Reduction. The chefs at 7Adam will have you swooning over your food with the Sauteed Soba, tempered to suit the Asian tastebuds with its mix of Tiny Shrimp, Tobiko and Seafood and a generous drizzling of Sze Chuan Sauce.
Proceed full steam ahead in your meal of indulgence and choose between two main course options - the Eye of Ribeye with Teriyaki Sauce or the Pan Seared Cod Fish with Hokkaido Scallops. But every fine dining experience will not be complete without dessert. Score a double whammy with the Chocolate Fondant and Chunky Peanut Dessert Duo before retiring with satisfied bellies.