$19 for Cognitive Training + Cognitive Skills Evaluation + Consultation at Singapore Brain Development Centre in Tampines (Worth $150). Option for Two Children Available.
- 1-to-1 consultation with certified trainers
- Increase your child's learning ability
- Overcome learning disabilities
- See them grow in confidence and build their self-esteem
- Prepare them for a lifetime potential of achievement
- Within walking distance of Tampines MRT Station
- For One Child: 60 min Cognitive Training + Cognitive Skills Evaluation + Consultation
- For Two Children: 60 min Cognitive Training + Cognitive Skills Evaluation + Consultation
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers between 2 to 18 years. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on Sunday.
Appointment required, call 6288 4123.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $19, you get a 60 minute Cognitive Training, Cognitive Skills Evaluation and Consultation for One Child (worth $150).
- For $35, you get the above for Two Children (worth $300).
For parents at their wit's end from helping their child stay on task or improve concentration levels in class, cognitive training may be the answer to your frustration. Increase your child's learning ability and consequently, their self-esteem with a personal consultation by Certified Trainers, designed to measure the strengths and weaknesses of your child's cognitive skills. Based on your consultation, the trainer will recommend an appropriate Brain Training Programme to unlock your child's foundational learning skills.
Singapore Brain Development Centre is a premier provider of holistic training programs for full cognitive development of the brain. With the latest scientific brain-training programs to enhance cognitive skills, children will learn easier and faster to help them function more effectively at school, at work and at play.
The trainer is very professional and patient, which I don't find in other places that I have enrolled my daughter. She has had a lot of good progress - she is able to talk better and respond better. Her self-esteem has greatly improved since coming to this program!"Monday to Friday: 1pm - 9pm
- Rose Juliana, Brain.com.sg Review
Justin has improved greatly in his ability to understand new concepts. Before training, almost everything was frustrating for him to learn. He grasps things much faster now. Justin's reading has also improved. He is able to tackle most words by using the skills he learned. He is now reading above grade level, according to his reading teacher at school."
- Diana Lee, Brain.com.sg Review
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Closed on Sunday