Dragon Boating Experience: $10 for 2 pax at Spanish Armada in Kallang (Worth $30). Four Pax Option Available.
- Develop excellent physical and mental skills
- Have fun under the sun
- Build camaraderie and friendships with fellow paddlers
- Suitable for different ages, sizes and physical conditioning
- Experienced and professional instructors
- Safe and guided paddling environment
- Located between 3 MRT stations (Kallang, Lavender and Stadium)
- For Two: Dragon Boating Experience
- For Four: Dragon Boating Experience
- 2 Water Paddling Training Sessions (Kallang Riverside Park)
- 1 Land Training Session (Botanical Gardens)
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 16 years and above.
Appointment required, email email@example.com with:
- Contact number
- Preferred session
- Attached Groupon
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Red sky at night, sailor’s delight, but red sky at morning means that one is steering dangerously close to a volcano. Notch up nautical know-hows with today's Groupon to the Spanish Armada. Choose between 2 options:
- For $10, you get a Dragon Boating Experience for Two (worth $30).
- For $18, you get a Dragon Boating Experience for Four (worth $60).
Take lessons on 'How to Train your Dragon(boat)' by the enthusiastic folk at the Spanish Armada, a fun, yet goal-driven bunch whose infectious love for the sport are extremely contagious indeed. Get wet and wild at a sport that helps hone one's physical and mental skills, while building much-needed camaraderie and friendships with fellow paddlers.
Covering one land training session at the Botanical Gardens and two paddling sessions down Kallang River, this Groupon allows you to experience the thrill and spills that dragonboating brings about. Under the watchful guidance of the experienced and professional instructors, drag that couch-potato friend out for a day of fun under the sun, in a sport that is suitable for all different ages, sizes and physical conditioning.
Wednesdays: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Saturdays: 3.30pm - 6pm
Sundays: 8.30am - 11am