Snowboarding and Skiing: $22.50 for 2 Hour Access Pass at SportQuest in Jurong (Worth $45). Option with 60 min Basic Skiing or Snowboarding Lesson Available.
- Singapore's only permanent indoor snow centre
- Freshly made snow
- 60-metre-long and 14° slope
- Activities for both children and adults
- Fun activity for friends and family
- Option 1: 2 Hour Skiing and Snowboarding Access Pass
- Option 2: 60 min Basic Skiing or Snowboarding Lesson + 2 Hour Skiing and Snowboarding Access Pass
- Gear rental charges:
- Ski / snowboarding equipment (Full set): S$10 per hour
- Winter Apparel (Jacket, pants, gloves): S$10 per hour
- Not advisable for customers without prior experience.
Basic class includes registration fee, apparel and equipment.
Valid from 13 July to 30 September 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 5 years and above. Customers are advised to bring their own socks.
Appointment required, call
9746 9699 or 9770 2606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Contact Number
- Preferred date
- Attached Groupon
Daily: 6pm, 7pm, 8pm
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $22.50, you get a 2 hour skiing and snowboarding access pass (worth $45).
- For $60, you get the above and an additional 60 minute basic skiing or snowboarding lesson (worth $120).
The indoor snow arena at Snow City where SportQuest operates adequately re-creates the powdery crispness and cool thrills of the mountains with a three-storey high and 60-metres long snow slope.
State-of-the-art snow guns constantly ply the main slope with flurrying layers of fresh snow to make amateur snowmen feel at ease, while enabling powder gliders smooth movement on their skis or snowboards. The walkway on one side of the slope will elevate ice monarchs to the top, enabling sliding down to the bottom on a gradient of about 14° in whichever way you prefer.
For 2 thrilling hours, firn favourites get the chance to be snowed over by the snowy vertical challenges of skiing or snowboarding, facilitated by the watchful eyes of Sport Quest’s snow authority.SportQuest Office
Daily: 9am - 5.45pm
Daily: 6pm, 7pm, 8pm