$35 for Four 60 min Aqua Aerobics Lessons at Sports Lifestyle Initiatives (Worth $70). Eight Session Option Available.
- Burn between 450-700 calories in an hour
- Get fit without risking injuries or pain
- Great for people of all fitness levels and size
- Conducted in a private pool
- Fun and patient instructors
- Four 60 min Aqua Aerobics Lessons
- Eight 60 min Aqua Aerobics Lessons
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid with other promotions, discounts and services.
Appointment required, call 8183 8831.
- Mornings: 7.30am on Tues OR 10.30am on Sun
- Evenings: 7.30pm on Mon, Wed, Thurs or Fri
3500A Bukit Merah Central
Sports Lifestyle Centre
All sessions must be completed within 3 months from first session, at the same time slot.
Lessons will be cancelled an hour before start time in case of heavy rain or thunderstorm, lessons to continue in case of drizzle. No refund or makeup lesson will be allowed for cancellation of lessons due to rain or personal reasons.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Combining the aesthetics of aerobics with the boundless nature of outerspace, aqua aerobics eliminates the dicey need of attaching oneself to massive rockets. Shoot for an out-of-this-world attempt at health and well-being with today's Groupon to Sports Lifestyle Initiatives. Choose between 2 options:
- For $35, you get Four 60 minute Aqua Aerobics Lessons (worth $70).
- For $70, you get Eight 60 minute Aqua Aerobics Lessons (worth $140).
A type of aerobic exercise performed in shallow waters safe enough for individuals to keep their heads above water, this form of resistance training ensures bodily support and a great reduction of the risk of muscle or joint injury. Water is a great medium that prevents overheating through continuous cooling of the body, as well as placing less stress on the joints when stretching and allowing a greater range of motion.
Great for people of all fitness levels and size, even the elderly can participate in this activity without worry. Have fun in this effective and safe way to tone up, burning between 450 to 700 calories an hour under the guidance of the fun-loving and patient instructors. Conducted in a private pool with a safe and structured programme, beginners, folk recovering from injuries or wannabe astronauts are all welcome.
Mornings: 7.30am on Tues OR 10.30am on Sun
Evenings: 7.30pm on Mon, Wed, Thurs or Fri