Robert Kiyosaki: $39 for 3 Day 'What to Invest Now for Maximum Passive Income Over the Next 5 to 10 Years' Event by Robert Kiyosaki and Other Speakers at Singapore Expo (Worth $98). 2 and 4 Pax Options Available.
- Hear from the author of global bestseller 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' and finance guru, Robert Kiyosaki
- Learn from several true advocate of effective financial education
- Gain practical and sound financial advice
- Learn about lifelong investments
- Admission for One
- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
Register by 28 May 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person.
Workshop details: 1-3 June 2012 at Singapore Expo Hall 2 (stall seats).
Registration required, in 1 of 2 ways:
- Call 6299 4677
- Register online at www.nacsingapore.com/groupon/
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $39, you get a 3 Day 'What to Invest Now for Maximum Passive Income Over the Next 5 to 10 Years' Event at the National Achievers Congress (worth $98).
- For $75, you get the above for Two (worth $196).
- For $140, you get the above for Four (worth $392).
Tap financial wisdom off several financial and business gurus at the coming National Achievers Congress, including anchor speaker Robert Kiyosaki, entrepreneur and author of best-selling books like 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad', 'Unfair Advantage', 'Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money' and more. In this 3 day event held at the Singapore Expo, pick up sound and practical financial advice meant for the masses, and learn how current investment decisions if made right, can pave the way for maximum passive income over the next few years to a decade.
Pick off the brains of these maestros and learn to passively grow your assets in easy ways, and develop a mindset shift towards the best ways to manage your finances. Pull along a partner or three other friends to truly multiply the benefits reaped from this event.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Success ResourcesYour Learning Partners
View our Partner's website here