$30 for 2 Pax Dim Sum High Tea Buffet at Swatow Restaurant in Toa Payoh (Worth $46.40). 4 Pax Option Available.
- Signature popular dim sum dishes on traditional push carts
- Try favourites such as Braised Pork Bun, Teochew Crispy Prawn Roll and Chilled Pork Cheeks
- Dine with a loved one or a small group of friends
- Located near Toa Payoh MRT
- For Two: Weekday Dim Sum High Tea Buffet
- For Four: Weekday Dim Sum High Tea Buffet
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for eve of and on PH. Valid for weekday high tea only (3pm-5pm).
Appointment required, call 6363 1717.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Living in the real world has its share of daily pains that include making the daily work commute, rushing for deadlines, and surviving post-lunch sleep syndromes. Test your nerves with today's Groupon to Swatow Restaurant and choose between 2 options:
- For $30, you get a Weekday Dim Sum High Tea Buffet for Two (worth $46.40).
- For $56, you get a Weekday Dim Sum High Tea Buffet for Four (worth $92.80).
Sieve through push carts of steamed pork buns, glutinous rice, fried carrot cake and more, with Swatow Restaurant's extensive selection of dim sum dishes, which rival most supermarket brochures and furniture catalogues in terms of diversity.
Other popular items include phoenix claws, spare ribs, and lotus leaf rice. The dim sum dishes are presented in traditional push carts, which add authenticity to the dining experience.
Save stomach space of premium items include Chilled Pork Jelly, Kuai Pei Tin with Abalone and Scallop, Black Sesame Buns and Crispy Durian and Shrimp Rolls.
Savour a perfect gourmet afternoon with this high tea buffet, and enjoy quality food and time with a significant other, or three other loved ones, with this deal's two and four pax options respectively.
Daily: 8am - 10.30pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!