River Safari Adventure: $32 for One Admission Ticket + River Cruise (Worth $43). Additional Sentosa Attractions and Child Options Available.
- For $32, you get admission to the River Safari and a River Cruise for One Adult (worth $43).
- For $39, you get admission to the River Safari, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon for One Adult (worth $55.90).
- For $36, you get admission to the River Safari, Butterfly Park, Insect Kingdom, Bird Feeding and a Hi Tea Meal for One Adult (worth $55.90).
- For $26, you get the First Option for One Child between 3-12 Years Old (worth $37).
- For $29, you get the Second Option for One Child between 3-12 Years Old (worth $45.90).
- For $29, you get the Third Option for One Child between 3-12 Years Old (worth $45.90).
The River Safari is the latest animal spectacular to come to Singapore. A first of its kind in Asia, the safari is a freshwater animal theme park featuring seven of the world's most famous rivers and their inhabitants. Follow up with a cruise along the Singapore River and past by famous landmarks that make Singapore's skyline what it is, without the heavy traffic.
Then, move onto the Underwater World at Sentosa Island, where over 250 different species of marine life are waiting to be discovered behind glass enclosures. Go on an interactive journey with mantarays, starfish and stingrays or thrill the senses at the Shark Feeding Session.
Meet Pink Dolphins and Fur Seals at their one of a kind Dolphin Lagoon and watch these intelligent creatures perform tricks that will warm the heart.
Get transported to an authentic tropical rainforest at the multi-sensory experience at Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom before meeting avian friends up close at the bird feeding session. Submit to cravings for midday refueling with the Hi Tea meal, which consists of a soda and a slice of pizza.
TRAVELPLUS AVIATION Office
Monday to Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday to Sunday: 11am - 7pm
Closed on Public Holidays
River Safari and River Cruise
Daily: 9am - 6pm
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
Daily: 10am - 7pm (Last admission at 6.30pm)
Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
Daily: 9.30am - 7pm (last admission at 6.30pm)