River Safari Adventure: $32 for One Admission Ticket + River Cruise (Worth $43). Additional Sentosa Attractions and Child Options Available.
- Wonderful fun and adventure for all ages
- New attraction River Safari is one of its kind in Asia
- Interactive experience at Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
- View Mother Nature's grand handiwork with butterflies and insects
- Feed exotic birds
- For One Adult: Admission to River Safari + River Cruise
- For One Adult: Admission to River Safari + Underwater World + Dolphin Lagoon
- For One Adult: Admission to River Safari + Butterfly Park + Insect Kingdom + Bird Feeding + Hi Tea Meal
- For One Child: Admission to River Safari + River Cruise
- For One Child: Admission to River Safari + Underwater World + Dolphin Lagoon
- For One Child: Admission to River Safari + Butterfly Park + Insect Kingdom + Bird Feeding + Hi Tea Meal
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 15 Apr to 9 May 2013
- Tickets valid till 25 Jul 2013 except Butterfly Park, Insect Kingdom and Bird Feeding which are valid till 30 June 2013 only
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Child options valid for customers between 3 to 12 years old
- Hi tea meal includes a soda and a slice of pizza
- River cruise will board and alight at Clarke Quay jetty behind Liang Court
- Not valid for swimming with the dolphins
- Tram ride for River Safari not available
- Timeslots for panda viewing allocated upon entering the Park only
- TRAVELPLUS AVIATION Office closed on Sun, eve of PH and PH
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Entry passes must be presented at every attraction
- 6735 0021 or 6735 2725 or email to email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Call 6735 0021 or 6735 2725
- Exchange Groupon printout at TRAVELPLUS AVIATION (02-44 Lucky Plaza, Mon-Sat 10am-7pm, closed on Sun, eve of PH and PH) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
- For $32, you get admission to the River Safari and a River Cruise for One Adult (worth $43).
- For $39, you get admission to the River Safari, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon for One Adult (worth $55.90).
- For $36, you get admission to the River Safari, Butterfly Park, Insect Kingdom, Bird Feeding and a Hi Tea Meal for One Adult (worth $55.90).
- For $26, you get the First Option for One Child between 3-12 Years Old (worth $37).
- For $29, you get the Second Option for One Child between 3-12 Years Old (worth $45.90).
- For $29, you get the Third Option for One Child between 3-12 Years Old (worth $45.90).
The River Safari is the latest animal spectacular to come to Singapore. A first of its kind in Asia, the safari is a freshwater animal theme park featuring seven of the world's most famous rivers and their inhabitants. Follow up with a cruise along the Singapore River and past by famous landmarks that make Singapore's skyline what it is, without the heavy traffic.
Then, move onto the Underwater World at Sentosa Island, where over 250 different species of marine life are waiting to be discovered behind glass enclosures. Go on an interactive journey with mantarays, starfish and stingrays or thrill the senses at the Shark Feeding Session.
Meet Pink Dolphins and Fur Seals at their one of a kind Dolphin Lagoon and watch these intelligent creatures perform tricks that will warm the heart.
Get transported to an authentic tropical rainforest at the multi-sensory experience at Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom before meeting avian friends up close at the bird feeding session. Submit to cravings for midday refueling with the Hi Tea meal, which consists of a soda and a slice of pizza.
TRAVELPLUS AVIATION Office
Monday to Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday to Sunday: 11am - 7pm
Closed on Public Holidays
River Safari and River Cruise
Daily: 9am - 6pm
Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
Daily: 10am - 7pm (Last admission at 6.30pm)
Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
Daily: 9.30am - 7pm (last admission at 6.30pm)