$38 for Hair Rebonding or Perm + Wash + Blow at The Scissorhands in 5 Locations (Worth $160). Additional Shiseido Hair Treatment Option Available.
- Get a new sleek hairdo or bouncy curls
- Choose from five perm options: Normal, Ceramic, Digital, Korean and Japanese
- Moisturize dry hair with the Shiseido treatment
- Great for all hair lengths
- Outlets near MRT Stations
- Limited Groupons available
- Hair Rebonding or Perm + Wash + Blow
- Additional Shiseido Water Spa Hair Treatment + Hair Rebonding or Perm + Wash + Blow
Appointment required, available at 5 locations, call:
- Boon Keng: Blk 5 Upper Boon Keng Road Unit 01-18, Tel: 6749 1180
- Bukit Batok: Blk 642 Bukit Batok Central Unit 01-50, Tel: 6560 3368
- Bukit Batok: Blk 347 Bukit Batok Street 34 Unit 01-256, Tel: 6560 3217
- Clementi: Blk 446 Clementi Ave 3 Unit 01-193, Tel: 6774 2103
- Holland: Blk 36 Holland Drive Unit 01-07, Tel: 6777 2600
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Edward Scissorhands, the story of an uncommon gentleman, had accelerated skills in ice-carving and hair cutting. If you possess neither of those talents, trust the hairdresser to fix your mistakes with today’s Groupon to The Scissorhands. Choose between 2 options:
- For $38, you get a choice of Hair Rebonding or Perm with Wash and Blow (worth $160).
- For $48, you get an Additional Shiseido Water Spa Hair Treatment with all the above (worth $230).
The Scissorhands salon provides cutting-edge hairstyles and luxurious hair treatments to follicle-loving customers. Patrons born with a permanent bed head can expect things to change when they can pick from any of the five available hair perm such as normal, ceramic, digital, Korean or Japanese to suit their appearance. For the more straight-forward folks who prefer something less unpredictable, they can choose to go for Hair Rebonding treatment instead. Using only quality products from Shiseido, customers can enjoy a moisturizing and nutrients-filled Shiseido Water Spa Hair Treatment along with a wash and blow. Perfect for those who often have to ward off nibbles from hungry horses which mistook hair for hay, it will help to replenish the loss of water in dry hair for regained crowns of glories.
Never throw judgement at someone even if they own a pair of scissors for hands because finding a fabulous hairstylist is as elusive, if not more, than getting that perfect pair of jeans.
Tuesday to Friday: 11am - 9pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 11am - 7pm
Closed on Mondays
The ScissorhandsAvailable at multiple locations (Refer to fine print for contact details)