$38 for 60 min Balinese Massage at The Tamarind Spa in 3 Locations (Worth $80). Two Pax Option Available.
- Good for relieving tension in deeper layers of muscles
- Promotes better blood and oxygen circulation
- Premium choices of essential oils
- Certified spa therapists
- Traditional Balinese spa ambience
- Balinese Full Body Massage: One Pax 60 min session
- Balinese Full Body Massage: Two Pax 60 min session
- Tisserand Organic Full Body Massage: One Pax 60 min session
- Tisserand Organic Full Body Massage: Two Pax 60 min session
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time customers and customers who have not visited in the past six months, 21 years and above. Valid for Singaporeans, PRs and EP holders.
Appointment required, available at 3 locations, call:
- Serangoon Gardens: 8A Kensington Park Road, Tel : 6285 2696
- Serangoon Gardens: 5A Maju Avenue, Tel: 6285 3482
- Upper Bukit Timah: 118 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Goh and Goh Building, Tel: 6469 7618
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $38, you get a 60 minute Balinese Full Body Massage (worth $80).
- For $74, you get the above for Two (worth $160).
- For $38, you get a 60 minute Tisserand Organic Full Body Massage (worth $85).
- For $74, you get the Third Option for Two (worth $170).
Paying special attention to the deeper layers of muscle tissue, the Balinese massage aims at releasing tension in the body through slow strokes and deep finger pressure on specific areas. Premium quality essential oils of your choice (eucalyptus, lavender, lemongrass and sweet orange oil) blended with either sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil are concoctions whipped up by the experienced spa therapists to be used on your weary bodies.
If you are sensitive to nut-based oils, opt for olive oil instead. While the aroma of the oils take charge of uplifting your tired souls, the talented hands of the therapists will unlock, untangle and unwind all the sore muscles in your body. The slow strokes coupled with the oils scent may have sleep-inducing effects, but do not be alarmed once the therapists discover tight muscles and employ pressure to loosen them. Alternatively, the Tisserand Organic full body massage has light to medium strokes for relaxation. Combined with the aid of therapeutic essential oils to promote well-being, you will instantly feel like a huge boulder or mountain has been taken off your shoulders, and rightfully so, considering you don't have celestial powers.
The Tamarind Spa has been featured in publications such as Female Magazine and Expat Living.
My experience at the Tamarind Spa at Serangoon Gardens was extremely satisfactory. There was a warm welcome from the lady at the spa and we were served nice warm tea before our massage. We had the Blissful Romance which included a 1 hour massage, body scrub and hydrotherapy. We enjoyed ourselves for the 2 hour spa treatment. Appreciated the fact that this spa recommended only but did not hard-sell us packages unlike some places we have visited. A cosy spa ambience. Kudos to Tamarind for the great spa experience! We will be returning soon for a next visit."
- Healthspaguru review
Monday to Friday: 11am - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 7pm