$20 for $40 Worth of Sichuan Cuisine at Xiao La Jiao in I12 Katong Mall. $40 for $80 Option Available.
- Specialises in authentic Sichuan fare
- Food prepared with fresh ingredients
- Signature dishes include Sichuan Boiled Fish and GeLeShan Style Chicken
- Groupon can be used for food, drinks and desserts
- New restaurant at I12 Katong Mall
- Great for family dinners and gatherings with friends
- Limited Groupons available
- $40 worth of Authentic Sichuan Cuisine
- $80 worth of Authentic Sichuan Cuisine
Valid 21 June to 30 Sept 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Call 6636 3736 for enquiries only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sichuan is famous for pandas, stunning mountain vistas and food that makes you run screaming to the nearest cold water faucet. In the absence of plane tickets, enjoy one out of three with today’s Groupon to Xiao La Jiao. Choose between 2 options:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Authentic Sichuan Cuisine.
- For $40, you get $80 worth of Authentic Sichuan Cuisine.
At the new I12 Katong Mall, sit down to a meal of unparalleled piquancy. Xiao La Jiao, a restaurant specializing in authentic Sichuan fare, offers a plethora of spicy and non-spicy dishes whipped up by chefs who hail from Chengdu. Try the restaurant's Signature Sichuan Boiled Fish ($17.90), smooth-as-silk fish slices poached in a bowl of piping hot, spicy chilli oil and topped with vegetables.
Tickle your taste buds with a GeLeShan Style Chicken ($10.90), deep-fried with spice seasoning, or the Griddle-cooked Duck Slices ($14.90).
Xiao La Jiao also offers a menu of signature rice and noodle dishes. Set tongues racing with the Mala Beef Noodles ($9.90) made up of braised beef with noodles in spicy soup.
Have main courses complemented by an array of sides such as the Guo Tie ($5.50 for 6 pieces) pan-fried to perfection, and the Pork Slices in Garlic Sauce ($14.50), a famous Sichuan cold dish consisting of slices of pork wrapped around vegetables and drizzled with a delicious minced garlic sauce.
Savour Xiao La Jiao's bold Sichuan menu within casual dining premises. With the ambience of a humble teahouse restaurant and superior food quality, this is the perfect place for meal gatherings with friends and family, and all sorts of special occasions.
Monday to Friday: 12pm - 3pm (lunch); 5:30pm - 9:30pm (dinner)
Saturday and Sunday: 11:30am - 4pm (lunch); 5:30pm – 9:45pm (dinner)