$20 for $40 Worth of Russian Cuisine at Zeffir Restaurant in Rochor. $40 for $80 Option Available.
- Authentic homestyle Russian and Uzbek cuisine
- Specialties includes Borsch and Shaslyk
- Cosy restaurant ambience
- Prepared by Uzbek chefs with over 20 years of experience
- No GST and service charge
- Great for a unique dining experience
- $40 Worth of Russian Cuisine
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- $80 Worth of Russian Cuisine
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for beverages. Closed on Mon.
Reservation required, at least 1 day in advance, call 6396 0818.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For years, men have braved the subarctic temperatures and culinary-selfish bears of Siberia just to savour a mouthful of awesome Russian cuisine. Have your fill without going the distance with today's Groupon to Zeffir Restaurant. Choose between 2 options:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Authentic Russian Cuisine.
- For $40, you get $80 worth of the above.
Begin your Mediterranean gastronomic journey with a Mimoza Salad ($9.50) made up of sardines, carrots, potatos and egg with mayonnaise. Or a traditional Borsch soup favourite ($11) served with an assortment of vegetables, mutton and a generous dollop of sour cream.
All hunger pangs will vanish with hearty portions served at this cosy restaurant, as main courses are served up to you with gusto and flavour. Enjoy the Plov ($14), an Uzbek stewed rice dish accompanied by mutton, vegetables and cumin in Kazan style. Fans of kebabs will love the Shaslyk, which are essentially charcoal flamed grilled meats - choose from Chicken, Minced Beef, Lamb Rack and Minced Mutton ($10 to $28).
Tuesday to Sunday: 12pm-10pm
Closed on Monday