$13.90 for Korean BBQ + Steamboat Buffet Lunch at BigBang Restaurant in Toa Payoh (Worth $21.65). Buffet Dinner Option Available.
- Juicy, succulent variety of BBQ meats
- Array of traditional Korean mini-dishes and vegetables
- Fresh fruits and free-flow barley tea
- Casual Korean eatery
- Perfect for family and friends
- Within walking distance from MRT station and Bus Interchange
- Korean BBQ and Steamboat Buffet Lunch
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- Korean BBQ and Steamboat Buffet Dinner
(min. 2 pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid on Sat and Sun. Not valid with other promotions or discounts.
Reservation required, call 6255 5711 between 2 - 6pm daily, and quote Groupon voucher code.
View the complete buffet spread menu here.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $13.90, you get a Buffet Lunch of Korean BBQ and Steamboat (worth $21.65).
- For $19.90, you get a Buffet Dinner of the above (worth $32.24).
Enter BigBang Korean BBQ & Steamboat Restaurant, and you are greeted with the sweet smell of soy sauce mixed with a bit of spiced pepper. Stacked neatly in metal containers is an assortment of marinated Beef Belly, Bulgogi Beef, Herb Garlic Pork Collar and Bulgogi Pork that will whet any meat-lovers appetite. The fun in any Korean BBQ is of course, in cooking your own meal. Take pleasure in being your own Master Chef by grilling tender strips of meat over the latest 2-in-1 BBQ griller and steamboat at the table.
BigBang has a steamboat menu that is a feast for the eyes and offers a variety of fresh seafood with prawns, squids, fish balls and vegetables. With a free-flow of barley tea served, and accompaniments of fresh garden lettuce leaves, dipping sauce for the meats, chilli mung bean paste, seasoned Korean vegetables, kimchi, steamed rice and miso soup, the only sound you will be hearing from your tummy is "Kamsahamnida".
BigBang is a relaxed Korean eatery located in the heart of Toa Payoh Central, and within walking distance of the bus interchange and MRT station. The walls of the restaurant are decorated with traditional Korean art, giving you a slice of Winter Sonata heaven in Singapore.
Lunch: 11am - 3pm
Dinner: 5pm - 10.30pn