$8.33 for Choice of Half Strudel at Ritz Apple Strudel and Pastry in East Coast (Worth $11.90). Full Strudel Option Available.
- Delicious strudels made with fresh ingredients
- Choice of half or full strudels
- Choose from several fruit fillings including apple, mango and peach
- Perfect as a gift or simply as a treat for the family
- Limited Groupons available
- Half Strudel: Apple, Mango, Peach OR Blueberry
- Half Strudel: Durian OR Strawberry
- Full Strudel: Apple, Mango, Peach OR Blueberry
- Full Strudel: Durian OR Strawberry
Redeem from 20 February 2012, valid 2 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only at East Coast outlet (27 East Coast Road). Valid for takeaway from Monday to Thursday only.
Reservation required at least 1 day in advance, call 6348 0756.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Strudels were invented when fresh fruits decided to seek solace from fruit flies by hiding in-between layers of delicious pastry. Experience this perfect union first hand with today Groupon to Ritz Apple Strudel and Pastry. Choose from the following options:
- For $8.33, you get one half strudel of apple, mango, peach or blueberry (worth $11.90).
- For $10.43, you get one half strudel of durian or strawberry (worth $14.90).
- For $15.33, you get one full strudel of apple, mango, peach or blueberry (worth $21.90).
- For $20.33, you get one full strudel of durian or strawberry (worth $28.90).
Ritz Apple Strudel and Pastry prides itself on serving up decadently fresh strudels to entice and excite a variety of taste buds. Treat loyal sidekicks and loving family members to these saccharine sweet treats, filled to the flaky brim with delicious goodness. These irresistible pastries are the best way to end a filling meal on a sweet note, while still ensuring that everyone gets their daily-recommended serving of fruits.
Sink your teeth into classic favourites like the apple, mango and peach strudels or go for the premium strawberry or durian strudel to satisfy fancier palates.
“What I love about this particular Pastry is the crispy crust. As it has to be kept refrigerated, the coldness from the crust gave the illusion that it melts in your mouth. The apple bits found between the crust is not too sweet for me and I thought it blended in very well with the crust. Overall, it was simply too good to be true.” - Tiny PeaOperating Hours:
Daily: 12pm - 10pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!