$10.80 for Japanese Steamboat and Sushi Buffet Lunch for One at Shabu Sushi in 2 Locations (Worth $21.06). Buffet Dinner Option Available.
- Distinctive, cook-it-yourself shabu-shabu dining
- Large range of seafood, meat and vegetables
- Extensive range of fresh sushi and handrolls
- Free flow of drinks, desserts and ice-cream
- Available at 2 locations each within walking distance from MRT stations
- Limited Groupons available
- Japanese Steamboat and Sushi Buffet Lunch for One
- Japanese Steamboat and Sushi Buffet Dinner for One
Reservation required, available at 2 locations:
- Hougang Mall 02-24, Tel: 6385 3313
- Nex Mall B1-38/40, Tel: 6834 3383
Customers allowed to dine in for up to 1.5 hours only.
Groupon inclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10.80, you get a Japanese steamboat and sushi buffet lunch for one (worth $21.06).
- For $17.80, you get a Japanese steamboat and sushi buffet dinner for one (worth $25.77).
Enjoy the sibilant savories of Japanese cuisine with this establishment’s smorgasbord of sushi and shabu shabu, the Japanese version of steamboat. Coming armed with family, friends, or an army of aspiring sumo wrestlers is the best way to fully appreciate the communal nature of dining at Shabu Sushi. Dip delectable slices of beef into rich broth while discussing the latest Harajuku fashions, and slip quivering slices of freshly prepared sushi into your mouth while arguing the merits of salmon.
Fried food fans are also not forgotten; seafood and vegetable tempura are readily available for the picking. Otherwise, stuff faces silly with strings of cha soba, a Japanese traditional type of noodles that accompany the buffet.
The large range of sushi and handrolls, as well as impeccably prepared seafood, meat and vegetables for the shabu shabu, are enough to feed a whole horde of samurai after a battle or two.
"Over 60 kinds of items stream round the conveyor belt, from vegetables to meat to seafood. Customers also get to choose from three different soup bases to suit their taste buds - sukiyaki, tom yam and chicken. Also available is a wide selection of sushi. The shabu shabu-sushi combo is a sure winner." - xinmsn LifestyleOperating Hours:
Daily: 11.30am - 4.59pm (Lunch), 5pm - 10pm (Dinner)
Daily: 11.30am - 4.59pm (Lunch), 5pm - 10.30pm (Dinner)
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Shabu-Sushi23 Serangoon Central, B1-38/39/40 nex Mall (Tel: 6834 3383)