Tanyoto: $25.80 for a Steamboat Buffet Lunch + Free Flow Barley (worth $48.80) at Clarke Quay. More Options Available
- Hours extend to 4am for steamboat buffet dinners starting from Feb 1, 2015.
- Buffet comes with free flow of homemade barley drink.
- Soup base options include signature tomato and peppery mala.
- Children under 6 years old dine for free.
- Restaurant specialises in traditional Sichuan hotpot.
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- Min. 2 pax required to dine.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Carlsberg beer option only valid with redemption of buffet options.
- Lunch: 11.30am – 3pm daily (last order at 2.30pm).
- Dinner: Sun – Thu: 9pm – 4am; Fri – Sat, eve of public holidays, and public holidays: 9.30pm – 4am (last order at 3.30am)
- Not valid from Feb 18, 2015 – Feb 21, 2015.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, and set menus.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Dining on Sat, Sun, eve of public holidays, and public holidays subject to surcharge of $5 per person, payable to the merchant.
- Reservation required.
- Call 6836 6839.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25.80 for a steamboat buffet lunch for 1 adult (worth $48.80)
- $29.80 for a steamboat buffet dinner for 1 adult (worth $53.80)
- $12.80 for a steamboat buffet lunch / dinner for 1 child aged 6 – 12 years old (worth $25.60)
- $39.80 for 2 jugs of Carlsberg beer (worth $94.20)
- Choice of 5 soup bases
- Signature tomato soup
- Pepper soup
- Fresh fish soup
- Tom yum soup
- Pickled Chinese cabbage with fish soup
- Wild selection of steamboat ingredients
Tanyoto has already made a name for itself in Sichuan, China, where it has over 100 outlets. Their tomato soup steamboat base has attracted customers with its tangy flavour and health benefits. With a wide variety of fresh ingredients to choose from, pursuers of traditional Sichuan hotpot can drop by the Tanyoto outlet in Liang Court, a 9-minute walk from the Clarke Quay MRT.
Taste: The best steamboat I had. The food is all of high quality and very fresh. Beef is very tender. I will only come to Tanyoto in the future if I want to have steamboat. – Oct 20, 2013
All their ingredients comes in big portions and super duper fresh. Tanyoto even have fish head on their menu – the size of a usual curry fish head claypot! – Oct 20, 2013
Really love their hand made dumplings alot as the fillings are really geneous and the skin is really thin and smooth. Love their tomato soup base too as you can feel it is really healthy and one of the popular choose among their regular customers too. – Oct 20, 2013
– Happy Girl