- Minimalist chocolate cake that packs a punch
- Boasts layers of moist cake and thick dark chocolate fudge
- Awfully Chocolate's very own recipe
- Perfect for birthdays, gatherings and office celebrations
- Available at 10 locations islandwide
General Fine Print
- Valid from 18 Apr to 30 Jun 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for takeaway only
- Valid for self-collection only; no delivery arrangements allowed
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges or sets
- Voucher price displayed inclusive of GST and service charge
- Greenwich V, 02-02, Tel: 6556 0656
- 4 Jalan Kuras Sembawang Hills Estate, Tel: 6451 7104
- The Star Vista 02-18, Tel: 6694 4805
- ION Orchard B4-50, Tel: 6884 6377
- Plaza Singapura B2-63, Tel: 6238 0654
- Raffles City B1-52, Tel: 6338 3527
- Jurong Point B1-79, Tel: 6316 9045
- Tampines One 03-21, Tel: 6782 7181
- 131 East Coast Road, Tel: 6345 2190
- VivoCity 01-156, Tel: 6410 9725 (only valid for redemption from 15 May – 30 Jun 2014)
- Reservation required, at least 3 days in advance
- Call respective outlets
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $25, you get One 6" All Chocolate Cake (worth $32).
Had Mary Antoinette gotten her hands on Awfully Chocolate’s All Chocolate Cake, she most certainly would never have said to “let them have cake”. Smooth, rich and velvety, this 6 inch wonder is one treat you would want to have all to yourself. Made from Awfully Chocolate's very own recipe, the All Chocolate Cake is the result of an exclusive recipe dreamed up by Singapore’s finest chocolate connoisseurs.
Pick up those dessert forks and dig deep into layers of moist dark chocolate cake layered with sinfully thick dark chocolate fudge. With sweet indulgences like these, who needs fancy toppings that get in the way of your eager devouring? With Awfully Chocolate, it’s all about the flavour, so make this cocoa-packed treat the highlight of your week.
Touted as the Willy Wonka of Singapore, Awfully Chocolate has the makings of a winning flavour elevator (minus the eccentricity and chocolate pounding midgets). From cakes to ice cream, everything about this home grown chain screams cocoa and rich, sweet goodness. Yet another specialty, the Hei premium dark chocolate ice cream is a perfect complement to the rest of the Awfully Chocolate desserts. So, stop counting those calories and come over to the dark (chocolate) side, which has already conquered much of Asia’s flavour capitals including Hong Kong, Shanghai,Guangzhou and Shenzhen.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 6pm