- Restaurant specialises in authentic Cantonese cuisine.
- Feast on dim sum, BBQ pork belly, spring water tofu, classic noodles, congee, and more.
- Available at all 7 outlets islandwide.
- Valid from Mar 9, 2015 – May 31, 2015.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill, no splitting of tables/bills allowed.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- ARC outlet: Valid Mon – Fri: 5.30pm – 9pm / Sat & Sun: 11am – 10pm (not including eve of public holidays, public holidays and special occasions for eg. Mother's Day).
- All other outlets: Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 10pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, and membership privileges.
- 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, AMK Hub B2-01/02
- Sengkang Square #03-19/20, Compass Point SG
- 1 Vista Exchange Green #B1-45/46, The Star Vista
- 311 New Upper Changi Road, Bedok Mall B2-10
- 460 Alexandra Road, #02-30, PSA Building (Alexandra Retail Centre)
- 112 East Coast Road I12 Katong #B1-15
- 2 Jurong East Central 1, JCube 02-09
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $28 for a $50 cash voucher
A diner’s concept by the Paradise Group, Canton Paradise restaurants aim to provide epicurean delights to please discerning palates. Each outlet imbues its interiors with the opulence and nostalgia evoked by the early sixties in Hong Kong, brightly-illuminated table settings highlighting the vast spread of Chinese dishes that make up the restaurant’s sizeable menu. Show kitchens allow a glimpse of steamy settings where dim sum, roasted meat, Szechuan bites, and nourishing soups are carefully concocted by trained chefs, along with authentic dishes from the reputed hatchery of Cantonese cuisine - Shunde district of the Guangdong province. Featured in a variety of media outlets including the Straits Times, the dining institution has opened seven outlets around the island.
ive always been a fan of e paradise group of restaurants and this one did not disappoint in terms of food. interior is classy but can get a little rowdy when it is packed with people. e char siew runs out fast so try to be there before dinner time if you want to have a little bite of heaven. – Jun 3, 2013
– Linda L.