Dairy Queen: $23.90 for 6-inch Round Blizzard® Ice Cream Cake in 4 Locations (Worth $39.90). Two Flavors Available.
- A cool treat to beat the heat
- Ideal for sharing at birthday parties and personal indulgence
- Choose between Oreo and Chocolate Chips flavours
- Available at 4 convenient locations near MRT stations
- Redeem an unlimited number of Groupons per visit
General Fine Print
- Valid till 30 Sept 2014
- Merchant reserves the rights to replace a different flavour if the required products are not available
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges or sets
- Candles and birthday tag are not included
- Voucher price reflected is inclusive of GST and service charge
- United Square: 101 Thomson Road, 01-K13
- Tampines 1: 10 Tampines Central 1, B1-K2
- City Square Mall: 180 Kitchener Road, B1-K2/K3
- One Raffles Place: 1 Raffles Place, B1-21
- Reservation required at least 1 working day in advance
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Contact number
- Oreo / Chocolate Chip Flavours
- Collection details (date, time and outlet)
- Attached Groupon voucher
- Customer will receive an email once order is confirmed. Confirmation email has to be presented for redemption.
For $23.90, you get a Diary Queen 6-inch Round Blizzard Ice Cream Cake (worth $39.90).
Diary Queen Blizzard® Cake -Singapore’s First, is smooth in flavorand premium in taste. Blizzard, the iconic treat, is being madeavailable for as a cake, creating what Diary Queen calls "the most amazing frozen dessert combination" since the Blizzard's introduction 20 years ago.
Blizzard cakes combine creamy layers of Diary Queen soft serve fudge crunch and a top layer of your favorite Blizzard flavour, including Oreo cookies, Chocolate Xtreme, Strawberry Cheesecake etc.
From its humble beginnings in Kankakee, Illinois, in 1938, Dairy Queen has grown from a delicious experiment in soft-serve ice cream to a household name with many restaurants around the world. The shop's signature frozen delights are built upon a frosty foundation of creamy chocolate or vanilla soft serve, which swirls idyllically into cones, cups, overturned top hats, sundaes, and the chain's iconic Blizzard treats, blended with crumbled candy and other mix-ins. Ice-cream cakes cleverly conceal a surprise filling of fudge and chocolate crunch between layers of vanilla and chocolate ice cream, providing sweet, sliceable sustenance for birthday parties and other special occasions.
Daily 11am - 9pm
Tampines 1 and City Square Mall
Daily 11am - 10pm
One Raffles Place
Mon-Fri: 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 3pm
Sunday: 11am - 3pm