$19.90 for 8 oz. Outback Signature Sirloin with Soup of the Day at Outback Steakhouse in 2 Locations (Worth $43.31)
- Classic steakhouse fare in an Australian ambience
- Outback Signature Sirloin is seasoned with bold spices and expertly seared for that fragrant, tender texture
- Served with home-made mashed potato and steamed vegetables
- Comprehensive meal for any time of the day
- Perfect for families, friends and meat-lovers
- Available at 2 locations in the heart of town
General Fine Print
- Valid till 3 Oct 2014
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not valid on eve of PH and on PH
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge
Available Add-ons (payable to merchant)
- Upgrade to Ribeye: $6.90
- Top up Bottomless Flavoured Ice Tea: $3.90
- Top up Bottomless Soda: $2.90
- Millenia Walk 01-114
Tel: 6837 3242 or 9829 6344
- Orchard Gateway 04-01
Tel: 6702 6842
- Reservation required
- Call or email respective outlets
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $19.90, you get an 8 oz. Outback Signature Sirloin with a Soup of the Day for One Pax (worth $43.31).
- For $39.80, you get an 8 oz. Outback Signature Sirloin with a Soup of the Day for Two Pax (worth $86.62).
Choose from 2 outlets:
- Millenia Walk
- Orchard Gateway
Transport yourself to the windswept plains of outback Australia in the Aboriginal art-themed interior of this steakhouse. Boasting fresh, hearty produce and dishes, eating your fill here is a gross understatement. First, put bellies in a good mood with a scrumptious Soup of the Day. Soup choices rotate daily, with each day featuring any one of the following: Chicken & Mushroom, Baked Potato Soup or Creamy Tomato Basil.
Sate voracious appetites with the Outback Signature Sirloin - the restaurant's signature sirloin seasoned with bold spices and seared just right. Before each juicy, delicious steak is delivered to eager diners, it is hand-selected, aged just right, inspected and trimmed, after which it is expertly seasoned and seared over a red hot grill to seal in its bold flavour - definitely a winner with meat lovers and anyone with a hearty appetite for delicious, luscious, succulent meat.
Outback Steakhouse is a steakhouse concept with over a thousand locations across 22 countries. Each restaurant is a friendly, casual and relaxing place embodying the spirit of the Australian Outback with bold flavourful food, excellent service and attentive staff. Menu choices are plenty, ranging from pastas to signature steaks, to Outback Favourites such as Baby Back Ribs, Chicken on the Barbie, and Grilled Pork Chops.
Daily: 11.30am - 10.30pm