By TungLok Group: $12.75 for Two Bowls of Biang Biang Noodles at Noodle Stories in Orchard Central (Worth $25.42)
- Humble favourite from Shaanxi, and uses an ancient recipe
- Also known as longevity noodles
- Broad, springy noodles layered with spice and flavour
- Vibrant eatery in the heart of town
- 5 minute walk from Somerset MRT
General Fine Print
- Valid till 30 Sept 2014
- Limit 2 Groupons per table per bill, no splitting or tables/ bills allowed
- Valid for dine-in from Mondays to Fridays
- Not valid on eve of and on PH
- Not valid with other discounts, special offers, ongoing promotions, vouchers and/or privilege cards
- No issuance or redemption of tunglokfirst or Most Valued Guest membership rebates/TL$ allowed
- Voucher price displayed is inclusive of GST and service charge
- No reservation required
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $12.75, you get Two Bowls of Biang Biang Noodles (worth $25.42).
You know what they say: if it’s good enough for the president and his guests, then it’s good enough for you. Touted as one of the Ten Wonders of Shaanxi, and the dish of choice for President Xi Jinping’s guests, the uniquely named Biang Biang noodle is now set on winning over the local palate. Talented chefs elevate this humble favourite of broad, springy noodles and red hot peppers to modern culinary heights at Noodle Stories’ kitchen.
With every strip of noodle being made by hand, diners get to enjoy the chewy texture and distinct aroma of freshness right before 'em noodles make their way past their taste buds and into eagerly awaiting bellies. Escape the hustle and bustle of Singapore’s busy shopping district and indulge in a bowl or two of comfort, topped with garnish, blanched vegetables and hanjuku egg for that extra crunch and flavour.
Situated in the heart of town is Noodle Stories, a casual eatery with a mission to promote the joy of classic, Northern Chinese comfort food in today’s fast-paced society. From wheat-based noodles to flavoursome dumplings, chefs at Noodle Stories work hard at re-creating classics from Shaanxi and beyond, providing diners with a taste of the good ol’ past. Enjoy a hearty meal amid tasteful decorations reflecting the modern Chinese lifestyle when you dine at Noodle Stories today.
Visit their Facebook page here.
Monday to Friday
Lunch: 10.30am - 3pm (Last order at 2.30pm)
Dinner: 6pm - 10.30pm (Last order at 10pm)