$22.80 for $40 Cash Voucher for Dim Sum and Cantonese Lunch at Xin Yue at UE Square. More Options Available
- Restaurant specialising in dim sum and authentic Cantonese fare.
- Food preparation helmed by award-winning chef and local Chinese cuisine stalwart Fung Chi Keung.
- Choice of baked BBQ honey pork pastry, steamed scallop dumpling with abalone, poached ramen with seafood in lobster soup, braised rice noodles with kurobuta pork, and more.
- Price range from $4.20 to $20.
- Located in UE Square, a 13-minute walk from Clarke Quay MRT stations.
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill, no splitting of tables/bills allowed.
- Valid for dine-in lunch only.
- Valid for à la carte menu only.
- Not valid for alcoholic beverages.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11.30am – 2.30pm / Sat – Sun: 11am – 3.30pm.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Not valid on special occasions including May 9, 2015 / May 10, 2015 / Jun 13, 2015 / Jun 14, 2015. Call to enquire.
- Reservation not required.
- Call 6235 8854 for enquiries.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $22.80 for $40 cash voucher for lunch
- $44.80 for $80 cash voucher for lunch
Hoisting a moniker defined as meaning “new” and “Cantonese” respectively, Xin Yue brings to the table a melange of modern inspired Cantonese cuisine, marrying the traditional tastes of double-boiled soups, dim sum smorgasbords, and crisp roasts with contemporary plating aesthetics and craftsmanship. Moulded under the expert vigilance of award-winning Chef Fung Chi Keung, the restaurant’s team of culinary cohorts offer creative interpretations of celebrated Cantonese dishes such as the Buddha Jumps Over the Wall broth, double-boiled soups, and pan-seared suckling pig, in addition to a cast of seasonal selections of fresh catches available for intrigued appetites. Exuding a similarly juxtaposed mix of new and old, Xin Yue’s interior fashions Oriental medallion lattices alongside a sepia-toned array of elegantly paired banquet chairs nestled around cream draped tables, while up to three private rooms provide further intimate samplings of the eatery’s repertoire.