- Crisp and tender Spanish Pork Katsu
- Choose from five different levels of spiciness (Normal Hot to Monster Hot)
- Signature hot sauce that is a concoction of chili padi, garlic, ginger and celery
- Gargantuan plates of food ideal for sharing and a conversation starter
- Redeem unlimited number of Groupons with each visit
- Conveniently located in ION Orchard
General Fine Print
- Valid till 10 Sep 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for dine-in (from 3pm onwards) and takeaway (whole day)
- Not valid for delivery
- Drink included is valid for a can of Coke
- Voucher prices displayed are inclusive of GST and service charge.
- No reservation required
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15.40, you get One Premium Japanese Katsu Curry and One Can Drink (worth $28.20).
- For $30.80, you get Two Premium Japanese Katsu Curries and Two Can Drinks (worth $56.40).
Who knew working up a sweat indoors can be such a delicious process? Shopping mall power-walkers, get off that track and into a chair. This is the biggest and heaviest curry in Singapore. Conquer the sauce-laden rice mountain. Bridge the gap between normal human and manly man, between Hello Kitty and Catwoman with this Groupon.
Embrace the two sumptuous Japanese traditions, katsu and curry with Monster Curry's Spanish Pork Katsu Curry. Essentially a deep-fried, panko-covered pork cutlet that has been pounded flat to tender perfection, master cooks joyfully douse it in their signature curry sauce. A perfect balance between thick and thin, it is made from a unique spice blend which includes a unique taste of roasted caramel. Choose between heat levels one to five - Monster Hot. Cooked close to boiling point for six hours, the result is a flavour at times so spicy and complex that even your sweatiest neighbour will fail to break your focus.
Monster Curry makes a name for itself in the curry ring with 14 Spices and serving sizes that aim to set a giant trend of Japanese Cuisine in Singapore. First established in 2012, Monster Curry is continually recognised for its signature deep, dark and rich brown sauce and “larger-than-life” servings - with plates measuring up to 41cm in diameter.
While Japanese curry was introduced to Japan during the Meiji era by the British and has since become a national dish today in Japan for its mix of vegetables and meats that make up its sauce, Monster Curry is not only different in appearance but also in cooking methods and serving styles.
Unlike Japanese curry sold in stores that are available in block and curry forms but appear light in colour and texture, Monster Curry’s sauce contains up to 14 different spices and vegetables and requires up to two days to cook so as to bring out the “umami” to its fullest. Chef Uto Kazuto, who is the executive chef at the En Group of restaurants, explains that the dark curry sauce also comes from roasted caramel cooked for up to five hours and mixed with various spices and vegetables.
Flame Monster Curry
Monster Combo Curry
Monster Egg Curry
Mountain Monster Curry
Sea Monster Curry
Monday to Sunday: 11am - 9.30pm