$24.80 for Steamboat Buffet Lunch + Free Flow Barley at Tanyoto in Clarke Quay (Worth $47.80). Dinner Option Available.
- Unique and healthy tomato and peppery mala soup bases
- Choice of 5 types of soup bases:
- Peppery Flavouring Soup
- Fresh Fish Soup
- Tomato Soup (Signature)
- Tomyum Soup
- Pickled-Chinese Cabbage with Fish Soup
- Authentic and traditional Sichuan Chinese steamboat
- Fresh ingredients and dishes
- Free flow of homemade Barley Drink
- Chinese restaurant that specializes in Sichuan hotpot
- Indulge in over 80 different dishes to choose from
- Satisfying late night meal with friends and family
- Located near Clarke Quay MRT
- Valid from 15 Sept to 30 Dec 2014
- Valid for dine-in only
- Min. 2 pax to dine
- Children below 6 years old dine for free
- Lunch option valid from 11.30am-3pm (last order at 2.30pm); dinner option valid from 9pm-12am (last order at 11.30pm)
- Top-up of $5 per pax required for dining on Sat, Sun, eve of PH and PH
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and set menus
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge
- Reservation required
- Call 6836 6839
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $24.80, you get a Tanyoto Steamboat Buffet Lunch and Free Flow Barley Drink for One Adult (worth $47.80).
- For $28.80, you get a Tanyoto Steamboat Buffet Dinner and Free Flow Barley Drink for One Adult (worth $52.50).
- For $12.80, you get a Tanyoto Steamboat Buffet Lunch/Dinner and Free Flow Barley Drink for One Child (6-12 Years Old) (worth $25.60).
To subvert grumpy monarchs, angry medieval youths soaked meat and vegetable effigies in pots of boiling water. Dig deep into the soup and bring history to light with today's Groupon. Dig into Tanyoto's classic tomato and peppery Mala soup bases, enjoying a wide variety of dishes and ingredients on their menu. Swish ingredients in the unique and healthy tomato soup alternative, choosing from extensive selections of greens, mushrooms, and meat items such as lamb, beef, chicken and such. Great for lunch and late night dining options, this Groupon can bring a smile to lunch-time diners and a satifying moan to starving tummies after drinks on a weekend.
With over 15 years of history and hundreds of branches in the Sichuan province, Tanyoto dishes up authentic and traditional Sichuan Chinese steamboat. With their specially concocted dipping sauces, cozy ambience and thoughtful service, give tastebuds and appetites a sizzling good time. In between mouthfuls of simmering meat, diners can also tickle their tummies with sips of refreshing barley, or chilled Yanjing Beer from China.
Tanyoto has already made a name for itself in Sichuan, China, where it originated from with over 100 outlets opened there. Their unique steamboat tomato soup base has attracted customers far and wide with its tangy flavour and health benefits. Following traditional Sichuan recipes, brave pursuers of smoky spiciness will love their burning hot mala soup base as well. With a wide variety of fresh ingredients to choose from, Tanyoto will soon become a favourite among steamboat lovers.
Lunch: 11.30am - 3pm (last order at 2.30pm)
Dinner: 9pm - 12am (last order at 11pm)