- Beautiful structures sculpted from ice
- Advanced refrigeration technology from Germany
- Picturesque exhibition that can be enjoyed by one and all
- A fun way to escape the heat
- Stroll through iconic landmarks that stand at up to 3m
- Located at at Sheares Link (beside Marina Bay Sands Hotel)
General Fine Print
- Collect admission tickets by 15 Jun 2014
- Admission tickets valid till 20 Jun 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- No collection on Sundays, eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays
- Top up of $5 required for rental of coats and jackets (payable to ice art area)
- Free admission for children below 4 years old
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Call 6235 2328 or email email@example.com for enquiries
How to Book
- Visit Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office (03-65 Lucky Plaza, Mon to Sat 10am - 7pm) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Admission ticket to be presented at attraction
- For $16.90, you get Admission to 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition for One Adult (worth $32).
- For $14.90, you get Admission to 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition for One Child (4-12 years old) (worth $26).
- For $33.80, you get Admission to 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition for Two Adults (worth $64).
- For $29.80, you get Admission to 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition for Two Children (4-12 years old) (worth $52).
Today’s Groupon proves that you can get out and about without breaking into too big a sweat. Explore the marvelous sculptures at the one and only 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition, which boasts awesome structures crafted from blocks of ice.
Touted as a “winter paradise of ice”, 2 Degree uses the world’s most advanced refrigeration technology from Germany to preserve its beautiful exhibits. Experience winter wonderland at -15 degrees as you stroll through various world landmarks carved out of ice, including the iconic Big Ben and Effiel Tower, which stand at a whopping 3m. Special lighting and illumination technology make the land of 2 Degree truly picturesque, so don’t forget to pose for a couple of snaps.
Stop by for a drink at the Ice Bar where you can take chilling out to a whole new (and literal) level. You’ll never see your refrigerator the same way again after today’s deal.
2 Degrees Ice Art Exhibition: 10am - 10pm daily
Ice Bar: 3pm - 3am daily