Hotel Grand Pacific: $19.90 for a Peranakan Buffet (worth $34.13) at Sun's Cafe. More Options Available
- Buffet featuring Peranakan dishes like hee pioh, itik sioh, ayam buah keluak, beef rendang, and babi pongteh.
- Restaurant specialises in Chinese, Indonesian, and Malay fusion cuisine.
- 5-minute walk from Bras Basah MRT or Bugis MRT.
- Redemption period: May 29, 2015 – Aug 31, 2015.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 2.30pm / Sat & Sun 12pm – 3pm / 6.30pm – 10pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid with set meals, other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Reservation required at least 1 day in advance
- Call 6431 1824
- Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $19.90 for a Mon – Fri buffet for 1 person (worth $34.13)
- $38.90 for a Mon – Fri buffet 2 people (worth $68.26)
- $21.90 for a Sat – Sun buffet for 1 person (worth $37.66)
- $42.90 for a Sat – Sun buffet for 2 people (worth $75.32)
- $20.90 for a Mon – Thu buffet for 1 person (worth $36.49)
- $40.90 for a Mon – Thu buffet for 2 people (worth $72.97)
- $23.90 for a Fri – Sun buffet for 1 person (worth $42.37)
- $46.90 for a Fri – Sun buffet for 2 people (worth $84.74)
Sun’s Cafe @ Hotel Grand Pacific
Presenting diners with Western, Asian and Singapore local delights, Sun’s Cafe dishes up hearty morsels that sealed the restaurant’s status as a well-established Singaporean dining space. With a setting that takes advantage of natural light coupled with sumptuous dishes prepared by the chef, Sun’s Cafe offers fusion cooking of Chinese, Indonesian, and Malay origins that encompasses signature dishes such as Hee Pioh with minced pork ball soup and beef rendang. Located in Hotel Grand Pacific just a hop and skip away from Bras Basah MRT.