- Minimalist dark chocolate cake that packs a punch
- Boasts layers of moist cake and thick dark chocolate fudge
- Awfully Chocolate’s very own recipe
- Perfect for birthdays, gatherings and office celebrations
- Available at 9 locations islandwide
- Redemption period: Oct 1, 2014 – Nov 30, 2014.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required.
- For full list of outlet addresses and contact numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 9pm / Sat – Sun: 9am – 6pm (including public holidays).
- Takeaway only.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 9 Awfully Chocolate outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $27, you get One 6” All Chocolate Cake (worth $34).
Had Mary Antoinette gotten her hands on Awfully Chocolate’s All Chocolate Cake, she most certainly would never have said to “let them have cake”. Smooth, rich and velvety, this 6 inch wonder is one treat you would want to have all to yourself. Made from Awfully Chocolate’s very own recipe, the All Chocolate Cake is the result of an exclusive recipe dreamed up by Singapore’s finest chocolate connoisseurs.
Pick up those dessert forks and dig deep into layers of moist dark chocolate cake layered with sinfully thick dark chocolate fudge. With sweet indulgences like these, who needs fancy toppings that get in the way of your eager devouring? With Awfully Chocolate, it’s all about the flavour, so make this cocoa-packed treat the highlight of your week.
Touted as the Willy Wonka of Singapore, Awfully Chocolate has the makings of a winning flavour elevator (minus the eccentricity and chocolate pounding midgets). From cakes to ice cream, everything about this home grown chain screams cocoa and rich, sweet goodness. Yet another specialty, the Hei premium dark chocolate ice cream is a perfect complement to the rest of the Awfully Chocolate desserts. So, stop counting those calories and come over to the dark (chocolate) side, which has already conquered much of Asia’s flavour capitals including Hong Kong, Shanghai,Guangzhou and Shenzhen.