- Cash voucher valid for a la carte menu items
- Wide range of healthy sandwiches, salads, soups, coffee, real fresh fruit juices, smoothies and iced drinks
- Specially-baked preservative and sugar free bread
- Unique spreads and sauces
- Wide selection of fresh crunchy salads and vegetables
- Premium fillings of chunky tuna in brine, whole muscle ham, grade A turkey breasts, natural cheese and meat
- Made-to-order in front of customers
- Combine Groupons for more value
- Only available at UE Square
General Fine Print
- Valid till 16 Jun 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Limit to 1 Groupon per bill, no splitting of bills allowed
- Valid for both dine in and takeaway
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, privileges or sets
- No reservation required
For $6.50, you get $10 worth of Sandwiches, Salads, Coffee and More.
With today's Groupon, hungry shoppers get to take their pick of light snacks, salads, sandwiches and hot and cold beverages at O'Briens within UE Square. A range of healthy culinary options including sandwiches made of wholemeal, white or wrappo bread, and wholesome salads help Groupies push through their shopping fatigue.
Crunchy salads ($9.90) include the Classic Caesar Tossed Salad, and vegetarian-friendly variants like the Greek Salad, and Tropical Salad. O'Briens also appeases bigger appetites with sandwiches like the Big Club ($9.90) and the Original Tripledecker ($10.90) loaded with chicken, crispy bacon, coleslaw and other greens in between your choice of bread.
To ensure stomachs are adequately filled and taste buds are appropriately tickled, a cup of coffee and tea ($3 upwards), or fruit smoothie ($5.90-$6.30) may accompany the meal. Diners can tuck into their food at the store or spirit it away to some other location for private noshing.
Before sandwich trucks and salad bars mushroomed in Singapore, O'Briens was already up in arms—not in a battle against anyone else, but in the fight against unhealthy food in this cosmopolitan island. After successfully convincing O'Briens business owners to bring healthier food options to the country, the master franchise quickly set up shop, and O'Briens Singapore was born. Since then, O'Briens has served up Irish-inspired sandwiches, salads, and wraps made with the freshest premium ingredients. To wash it all down or adhere to a liquid diet, guests can opt for liquid refreshment in the form of real fresh fruit juices, smoothies and other iced drinks.
Monday to Saturday: 8am-8.30pm
Sunday: 9am-6 pm