- Restaurant specialising in Japanese cuisine and kushiyaki.
- 3 minute walk from Harbourfront MRT.
- Valid till Apr 30, 2015.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill, no splitting of tables/bills allowed.
- Valid for dine-in at VivoCity outlet only.
- Valid Mon – Thu: 11.30am – 10pm / Fri: 11.30am – 6pm (not including eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, and vouchers.
- Reservation preferred.
- Call 6275 8766.
- Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for a $50 cash voucher
- $69.90 for a $100 cash voucher
Established in 2006, Shin Kushiya is one of the first to introduce the kushiyaki dining concept where quality char-grilled skewers; made using fresh and high-quality meat, seafood and vegetables; are grilled over Japan-imported Bincho Charcoal, known as the King of White Charcoal. Bincho charcoal burns at a high temperature of 1,000 to 1,200°C, enabling a crisp exterior whilst sealing the natural flavours and juices within, and imparting a savoury smokiness to their signature Kushiyaki skewers. Diners will be spoilt for choice with a total of 49 different kushiyaki from chicken, pork, beef, lamb, seafood, vegetable and rice selections. Their sashimi is imported from the world-famous Tsukiji fish market in Tokyo where quality and freshness is ensured. To enhance the freshness, their fish and seafood is air-flown whole and filleted in-house by skilled chefs. They also source for seasonal fish and seafood from Hokkaido to offer diners the best of Japan through spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Along with a sumptuous selection of Japanese cuisine – kushiyaki, sashimi, sushi, bento, noodles, desserts and more – guests can also take pleasure in viewing highly-skilled sushi chefs and grill masters at work when they select seats at the sashimi counter. For group events or a more intimate dining setting, guests can choose to dine in full privacy with prior reservations of their function rooms.