- Enjoy a meal crafted by skilled and professional chefs at Singapore's first Korean Tapas concept restaurant
- Savour traditional Korean cuisine with a modern twist
- Dishes include Sarang Japchae and Okonomiyaki-style Scallion Pancake
- Refresh your tastebuds with freshly brewed Korean Barley Tea
- Dine in a tranquil and inviting environment
- Ideal for couples, friends and families
- Central location in the heart of Orchard Road
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
For One Pax:
- Sarang Japchae
- Spicy Marinated Chicken
- 1x White Rice
- 1x Korean Barley Tea
For Two Pax:
- Spoon Pizza
- Honey Yuzu Chicken
- Silky Tofu Stew
- 2x White Rice
- 2x Korean Barley Tea
For Four Pax:
- Okonomiyaki-style Scallion Pancake
- Sarang Japchae
- Spicy Penne
- Wine-marinated Pork Belly
- Army Stew
- 4x White Rice
- 4x Korean Barley Tea
- Valid from 19 June to 15 Aug 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for lunch only between 12pm-3pm
- Not valid with other discounts, set menus, vouchers and promotional offers
- Voucher price inclusive of GST and service charge
- Reservation recommended
- Call 6773 1322
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Half of the students at Korean language classes expand their vocabulary by tuning in to episode after episode of Korean dramas; the other half do so by sampling its delectable cuisine. Expand your linguistic and culinary horizons with today’s Groupon to Sarang. Choose from 3 options:
- For $9.80, you get an Exclusive Lunch Set of Sarang Japchae, Spicy Marinated Chicken, White Rice and Korean Barley Tea for One Pax (worth $18).
- For $19.20, you get an Exclusive Lunch Set of Spoon Pizza, Honey Yuzu Chicken, Silky Tofu Stew, Two White Rice and Two Korean Barley Tea for Two Pax (worth $36).
- For $37.60, you get an Exclusive Lunch Set of Okonomiyaki-style Scallion Pancake, Sarang Japchae, Spicy Penne, Wine-marinated Pork Belly, Army Stew, Four White Rice and Four Korean Barley Tea for Four Pax (worth $72).
Embark on a culinary journey to the land of K-pop and kimchi without having to hop on a plane. Start by tantalizing your taste buds with a dish of Sarang Japchae, which consists of Vermicelli noodles stir-fried with fresh vegetables and tossed lightly with sesame oil. Work your way up to a Spicy Marinated Chicken, where a burst of flavor and freshness awaits you. Or sample some Honey Yuzu Chicken, glazed to perfection right in the heart of Sarang’s kitchen.
Couples can get the best of both worlds with Sarang’s signature Spoon Pizza. Simply dig in for a spoonful of oven-baked goodness with bell peppers, onions, cheese and volcanic chicken. Small groups of friends and family are also in for a treat, with an Okonomiyaki-style Scallion Pancake that is guaranteed to make your stomachs growl in anticipation as soon as it arrives at your table.
Okonomiyaki-style Scallion Pancake
Refresh yourself with some freshly brewed Korean Barley Tea. Whether an expert on Korean cuisine, or a gourmet simply in search of a new gastronomic adventure, one will definitely walk away from this meal feeling more than satisfied.
Korean cuisine has taken on a new, sexy twist at Sarang, also known as Singapore’s first Korean Tapas concept store. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and sit yourself in Sarang’s tranquil and inviting premises, and get ready to savour the best that Korea has to offer, Sarang style.
Monday to Thursday: 12pm - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm
Friday: 12pm - 3pm, 5pm - 11pm
Saturday: 12pm - 11pm
Sunday: 12pm - 10pm
Sarang181 Orchard Road, Orchard Central 07-01 (Tel: 6773 1322)