- Authentic flavours in a Chinese style buffet spread
- Classic favourites include Shark's Fin, Deep Fried Soon Hock Fish and Black Pepper Crab
- View full menu here
- Great for meals with loved ones or groups of friends
- Esteemed team of chefs with over 20 years of experience
- Parking is available for only $2 per entry from 8am to 5pm, and is complimentary from 5pm onwards
General Fine Print
- Valid till 31 Jul 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Min. 4 pax to dine
- Valid for dine-in and dinner buffet (5.30pm-10pm daily) only
- Child option is valid for customers 12 years old and below only
- Excludes compulsory order of peanuts, towels and Chinese tea
- Wastage fee of $5 is chargeable per 100g of leftover food; takeaways not allowed
- Not valid on 9-11 May and 13-15 June 2014
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge
- Limit 1 order per table for each of the following dishes:
- 1. Crab Meat and Golden Mushroom Shark's Fin Soup OR Braised Four Treasure Shark's Fin Soup
- 2. Deep-Fried Soon Hock Fish with Soya Sauce OR Deep-Fried Red Fish with Thai Chilli Sauce
- 3. Chilli or Black Pepper Crab
- Reservation required
- Call 6265 8218
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $155.20, you get a Chinese Ala Carte Buffet for Four Pax (worth $223.20).
- For $232.80, you get a Chinese Ala Carte Buffet for Six Pax (worth $334.80).
- For $28.80, you get a Chinese Ala Carte Buffet for One Child 12 Years Old and Below (worth $45.80).
One of Gulliver’s most important finds in the land of the Lilliputians is their minuscule cuisines. You don’t have to embark on such a perilous journey to indulge in tiny delights with today’s Groupon to Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant.
Doubling as a delicious remedy for any Napoleon complex, relish the moment of triumph while holding these petite creations between your chopsticks, and engulf it in one bite. For an extra crunch of excitement, the selection of fried items like Crispy Breaded Pork Chop and Pan-Fried Chicken Fillet with Pomelo Sauce will provide a satisfying mouthful. If the miniature dim sums prove to be too light to satiate your enormous appetite, try the Coffee Pork Ribs, Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple, and Deep-Fried Scallop Paste and Banana.
Finish the meal with sweets like the Coconut Jelly and Honeydew Sago for a complete gastronomic experience.
With over 20 years' experience in delighting taste buds, Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant is well-known for its comprehensive menu of mouth-watering authentic Hong Kong-style cuisine. Never failing to stir up an appetite and satisfy traditional Asian tongues, the restaurant is best for families and groups of friends who arrive in packs. Optimise bonding time and share the joys of dining with fellow foodies amid the down-to-earth premises and attentive service at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant.
Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm Dinner: 5.30pm - 10pm