$178 for Signature Abalone Pen Cai for up to 6 People at Wo Peng Cuisine (worth $258) at All Outlets Islandwide
- Valid till Mar 31, 2015.
- Valid for takeaway only.
- Valid 11am – 8pm daily.
- Not valid for takeaway on Feb 18, 2015.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST.
- Takeaway stainless steel pot with box will be provided. Pot can be used on gas stove or induction cooker.
- Macpherson: 476, 478 Macpherson Road. Phone: 6747 9892.
- Chinatown: Furama City Centre Hotel, 60 Eu Tong Sen Street, Unit 03-01/02. Phone: 6534 2282/6533 2282
- Serangoon: Serangoon Garden, 1 Maju Ave, MyVillage, Unit 02-01. Phone: 6634 7666.
- Reservation required 3 days in advance.
- SMS 9899 6773 with 'Groupon Pen Cai', and provide your:
- Contact number
- Pick-up date and time
- Pick-up branch
- Groupon security code
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $178 for signature abalone pen cai for up to 6 people (worth $258)
- Iceland sea cucumber
- Dried scallops
- Fish maw
- Dried oysters
- Smoked duck
- Steamed chicken
- Crispy bean curd skin
- Tibetan fungus
- Sea moss
Takeaway stainless steel pot with box will be provided. Pot can be used on gas stove or induction cooker.
Wo Peng Cuisine
Award-winning chef Julian Tam Kwok Fai is a culinary master in Hong Kong-style cuisine, having trained and worked under chefs at the Hong Kong Kowloon Club and Yung Kee Restaurant. Currently based in Singapore, Chef Tam brought poon choi, a traditionally Cantonese Lunar New Year festive dish, to tables to be enjoyed daily. Wo Peng Cuisine, a dream come true for Chef Tam, brings to diners authentic Hong Kong food with its versatile menu, which includes chef signatures like smoke roasted duck served with rice, tea leaves, and camphor wood; barbecue pork buns with preserved leaf mustard; and skewered fried pork siu mai.