- Choose between Sweet & Smoky BBQ Drumlets and Tom Yum Drumlets
- Delicious Louisiana-inspired dishes and ingredients with distinct Southern flavours
- Halal certified
- Available at 16 locations islandwide
- Redeem an unlimited number of Groupons per visit
- Valid till 18 Oct 2014
- Valid for dine-in only
- Top up of $1 applies for takeaways
- Not valid for delivery
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Not valid at Popeyes Singapore Flyer
- Voucher price displayed is inclusive of GST
- 313@Somerset: 313 Orchard Road, #B2-15/16/17/18/19
- Ang Mo Kio: 61 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, 01-05/06
- Bedok Point: 779 Upper Changi Road, 03-06
- Bugis Village: 229 Victoria Street
- Century Square: 2 Tampines Central. 05-14
- City Square Mall: 180 Kitchener Road, 02-39/40
- IMM: 2 Jurong East Street 21, 01-31/32
- Jurong Point: 1 Jurong West Central, 03-49/49/50
- Kallang Wave Mall: 1 Stadium Place 02-02
- Orchard Exchange: 437 Orchard Road, B1-19
- Punggol East: 10 Tebing Lane, 01-05/06
- Square 2: 10 Sinaran Drive, 01-04/05
- Suntec City: 3 Temasek Boulevard, B1-146
- The Cathay: 10 Handy Road, B1-21/22
- Toa Payoh HDB Hub (Gourmet Paradise): Block 480 Toa Payoh Lorong 6, B1-01
- West Coast Plaza: 154 West Coast Road, B1-55/56
- No reservation required
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $2.99, you get 3 pieces of Drumlets with Mashed Potato (worth of $5.20).
Bringing you a taste of Southern goodness in tropical Singapore, today’s Groupon to Popeye’s dishes up a delectable chicken-and-mash combo that is great as a side dish or a snack.
Seasoned with a medley of herbs and spices, Popeyes’ drumlets boast tender succulence from the very firstbite, while the mashed potato adds a touch of comfort that fills the belly and warms from within. Popeyes’ culinary team works tirelessly to bring new and flavourful products to those seeking a fresh and quality dining experience. Satiate the appetite of friends and families alike with today’s deal.
"For the chicken flavours, you have the choice of New Orleans Spicy or Louisiana Mild. I haven’t had the chance to savour the buttermilk biscuits and mashed potatoes (they ran out), but I hear they are amazing! Popeyes’ chicken is different; the skin is light, crispy and simply a joy to eat. What’s more, it retains that amazing crispiness even long after I’ve taken a hundred photos of it!"
"The mashed potato is hot, smooth and creamy. It's a bit spicy as there is pepper. As for the coleslaw, it has cabbages, carrots and onions. There is one of vegetables inside which I really not sure what it is. But overall it still not bad. Last but not least it is the biscuits, at first I though is bread but it not. The biscuits were crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. Can taste it made of butter and flour. It goes well with jams too. It really taste yummy!"
A fast food franchise from the heartland of soul food in New Orleans, Louisiana, Popeyes touts quick services and crispy fried proteins for hungry souls seeking to quell hunger pangs. Warm yellow lights bounce off bright orange walls in signature colours that blend seamlessly with wood furniture and booth seats as hands pick apart succulent creations. Also famed for their Southern-style biscuits and spiced Cajun fries, the age-old recipes aim to warm the cockles of one’s heart while settling into the homey confines of stomachs and arteries.