$32.90 for a 5-Course Lobster Meal for 1 at Cove 99 Live Seafood (worth $86) at Tanjong Pagar. More Options Available
- Restaurant specialising in modern Chinese seafood cuisine.
- Chef with up to 22 years of experience.
- Located nearby Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
- Valid till Jul 31, 2015.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10.30pm daily.
- Not valid from May 9, 2015 – May 10, 2015 / Jun 20, 2015 – Jun 21, 2015.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Reservation required 1 day in advance.
- Call 6224 0991.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $32.90 for a meal for 1 person (worth $86)
- $65.80 for a meal for 2 people (worth $172)
- $131.60 for a meal for 4 people (worth $344)
- Double-boiled winter melon, fish maw, topshell, and truffle soup
- Fresh braised lobster half in Superior broth
- Steamed cod fish fillet wrapped in lotus leaf with cordia seeds
- Baby abalone fried rice
- Warm hashima in almond cream
Cove 99 Live Seafood
Cove 99 Live Seafood exemplifies its namesake with assorted servings of crisp crustaceans and sea delicacies prepared under the guidance of Executive Chef Pang Seng Hai. With up to 22 years of experience notched in his restaurant repertoire and an extraneous culinary research stint at the Huo Yow Cook’s Association, the head of the kitchen adds an individual flair parallel to his philosophy of complementing tastes and textures with fresh ingredients. Brandishing their range of modern Chinese seafood cuisine, the restaurant’s Oriental leaning lends itself into the interior through timbered partitions and accompanying ornamental lanterns suspended overhead, spread beyond a calligraphic marquee demarcating the entrance. Patrons in need of nautical nosh can sample Cove 99’s assortment of seafood dishes including choice servings of braised lobster in Superior broth, steamed Alaska king crab with Chinese wine and egg white, and Three Treasure Seafood Crispy fried rice, to name a few.