$14 for Indian Fine Dining Buffet at Bayview Tandoor, City Hall (Worth $30.90). Singapore Flyer Ride Options Available.
- Indian fine dining cuisine with a wide variety of dishes to choose from
- Includes vegetarian and non-vegetarian main courses, salads, breads, rice and dessert
- Feast your eyes on gorgeous views as you dine
- Convenient and central location at the iconic Singapore Flyer
- Upgrade options allow you free flow of soft drinks throughout the meal and a chance to ride on the Singapore Flyer
- Great for date nights and gatherings with friends
General Fine Print
- Valid till 8 Sept 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for lunch and dinner
- Buffet dishes may differ from day to day
- Options with beers/wines valid for customers aged 18 years and above only
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Redemption of Singapore Flyer Ticket can be made at Bayview Tandoor upon redemption of buffet
- Singapore Flyer ticket can be utilized at any other time
- Not valid on PH
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and Service Charge
- Reservation required
- Call 6333 9142 or 8439 8163
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $14, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet and Soft Drink or Juice for One Pax (worth $30.90).
- For $18, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet and Beer or Wine for One Pax (worth $35.80).
- For $27, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet and Soft Drink or Juice for Two Pax (worth $61.80).
- For $35, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet and Beer or Wine for Two Pax (worth $71.60).
- For $53, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet and Soft Drink or Juice for Four Pax (worth $123.60).
- For $69, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet and Beer or Wine for Four Pax (worth $143.20).
- For $38, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet with Free Flow of Soft Drinks and a Singapore Flyer Ride for One Pax (worth $67).
- For $75, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet with Free Flow of Soft Drinks and a Singapore Flyer Ride for Two Pax (worth $134).
- For $148, you get an Indian Cuisine Buffet with Free Flow of Soft Drinks and a Singapore Flyer Ride for Four Pax (worth $268).
Keep mouths watering and stomachs rumbling in anticipation for the authentic Indian cuisine on offer with this fine cuisine buffet at Bayview Tandoor, with the wide array of dishes available to tickle tastebuds and sate grumpy, growling bellies.
Some favourites include Basmati rice cooked saffron with Indian spices, Channa Masala (Boiled Chickpeas cooked in Indian masalas), Aloo Gobi (Potato cooked with cauliflower), Chicken Kadai (Chicken cooked with onions, garlic and spices) and Chilli Fish.
Complement these dishes with Assorted Naan, choosing from Plain, Butter and Garlic.Wrap up a great night out with an experience of the popular Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel, standing at an impressive 165m.
Drink in unparalleled views of the cityscape and Singapore's neighbours during the 30 minute rotation in the capsules.
Bayview Tandoor, a fine dining Indian restaurant in Singapore, is located at the breathtaking iconic Singapore Flyer. Introducing authentic Indian cuisine in semi-fine dining concept, customers are guaranteed a gastronomic experience in the restaurant's cosy and welcoming atmosphere.
Lunch 11.30am to 3pm
Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm