$7.50 for 4 Pieces of Fried Chicken at Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen in 16 Locations Islandwide (Worth $11.20)
- Classic crispy and juicy fried chicken
- Delicious Louisiana-inspiration dishes and ingredients
- Distinct Southern flavours
- Halal certified
- Quality, freshness and flavour
- Available at 16 locations nationwide
- Valid till 29 Oct 2014
- For full list of outlet addresses and opening hours, refer to below write-up on the deal page.
- Valid for dine-in only
- Top up of $1 applies for takeaways
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Not valid at Popeyes Singapore Flyer
- Voucher price displayed is inclusive of GST
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $7.50, you get 4 pieces of fried chicken ($11.20 value)
Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
A fast food franchise from the heartland of soul food in New Orleans, Louisiana, Popeyes touts quick services and crispy fried proteins for hungry souls seeking to quell hunger pangs. Warm yellow lights bounce off bright orange walls in signature colours that blend seamlessly with wood furniture and booth seats as hands pick apart succulent creations. Also famed for their Southern-style biscuits and spiced Cajun fries, the age-old recipes aim to warm the cockles of one’s heart while settling into the homey confines of stomachs and arteries.
"For the chicken flavours, you have the choice of New Orleans Spicy or Louisiana Mild. I haven’t had the chance to savour the buttermilk biscuits and mashed potatoes (they ran out), but I hear they are amazing! Popeyes’ chicken is different; the skin is light, crispy and simply a joy to eat. What’s more, it retains that amazing crispiness even long after I’ve taken a hundred photos of it!"
- Sparkette Review
"The mashed potato is hot, smooth and creamy. It's a bit spicy as there is pepper. As for the coleslaw, it has cabbages, carrots and onions. There is one of vegetables inside which I really not sure what it is. But overall it still not bad. Last but not least it is the biscuits, at first I though is bread but it not. The biscuits were crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. Can taste it made of butter and flour. It goes well with jams too. It really taste yummy!"
- Yebber Review