- Restaurant specialising in fresh seafood.
- Choice of 3-head abalone with sea cucumber and mushrooms, Sri Lanka live crabs, live lobsters, and more.
- Valid within 3 months from date of purchase.
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill, no splitting of tables/bills allowed.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Valid for ala carte food and non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 11am – 2.30pm / 5pm - 10.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, and set menus.
- 3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol #01-03/04/05
- No reservation required.
- Call 6702 1535 for enquiries.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49.90 for $100 cash voucher
- $99 for $200 cash voucher
Jing Long Seafood
After enduring a series of struggles back in 1999, Jing Long Seafood has since gained a steady stream of patrons through perseverance and hard work, reeling customers in with signature dishes like Hong Kong-style pork ribs, caipo tofu, ya fang, sea cucumber with duck, and salted egg crabs. The restaurant is known to pay special attention to their food’s presentation as well as the preferred taste of the locals, hence allowing the business to take a turn for the better and expand before taking things to the next level and into a refurbished space in Bedok North Avenue 2 in November 2009. Today, they are able to accommodate 15 tables in an air-conditioned dining area, which makes mealtimes more conducive for large family dining and corporate events.
Th star dish of the night was Lobster Porridge (2 lobsters weighing about 1kg and cost about $98). The broth was HEAVENLY and SO ADDICTIVE that I cannot stop drinking it although I was already quite full by the time this dish arrived. The sweet sea flavours of the lobster left an umami boost which blended so well with the porridge. – Nov 2, 2014
– Dawn Lee
One of the chef’s recommendations and the restaurant signature dish, the coffee blended very well with the pork, we love the tenderness and softness of the pork with the slight crisp on the exterior. It was simply scrumptious. – Aug 4, 2013