$20 for $40 Worth of Award-Winning Crabs and Other Chinese Seafood Delicacies at House of Seafood in 3 Locations
- Renowned for being "Voted The Best Pepper Crab" in Singapore
- Famous chefs formerly from Eng Seng Restaurant, Still Road
- Choose from 9 different types of crab:
- Black Pepper Crab
- Chili Crab
- Golden Creamy Butter Crab
- Ginger & Spring Onion Crab
- Salted Egg Crab
- White Pepper Crab
- Steamed Crab
- Stewed Crab
- Bee Hoon Crab Soup
- All crabs and seafood are fresh from catch
- Offers a wide array of exquisite and mouth-watering dishes
- Widely recommended by the media especially by overseas and local celebrities
- Alfresco sitting available
- 3 convenient locations
- Great for dining with family and friends
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- Valid till 9 Apr 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Unlimited Groupons allowed per bill
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for ala-carte food and beverage
- Valid for crabs weighing 700g-900g only
- Not valid for alcoholic beverages
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and set menus
- Not valid on 21-31 Jan and 1-9 Feb 2014
- Joo Chiat: 1 Joo Chiat Place (behind Joo Chiat Complex),
Tel: 6442 5180
- Tanjong Katong: 315 Tanjong Katong Road (behind City Plaza),
Tel: 6746 9000
- Yio Chu Kang: 36 Yio Chu Kang Road (opp. Serangoon Stadium Car Park),
Tel: 6285 9711
- Reservation required, call respective outlets
- Reservation is subjected to availability
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mood rings offer fitting color-coded indications about our emotional state: red indicates stress, black suggests anger, and emerald means an undying love for the ocean. Get emotional over the sea's colourful bounty with today's Groupon to House of Seafood. Choose between 2 options:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Chinese Seafood Delicacies.
- For $38, you get $80 worth of Chinese Seafood Delicacies.
Though its menu stars an ensemble of oceanic delicacies, House of Seafood’s specialty is undoubtedly crabs. The Black Pepper and Chilli Crab (seasonal prices) are among the most highly recommended dishes that House of Seafood is known for. Other signature dishes include the Braised Superior Shark's Fin ($38 per individual portion), and Braised Whole Abalone with Superior Oyster Sauce ($38 per person) - both must try dishes. The only problem you'll experience here is figuring out how to fit this all in.
Other seafood dishes perfected by chefs with many years of experience tantalise salivating taste buds with offerings of Lobster with Chef's Special Sauce (seasonal price) and Wok Fried Crayfish with Cereal (seasonal price), while contenders of Sauteed Deer Meat ($15-$25), Fried Chicken with Honey Sauce ($12-$20), and variants of rice and noodles vie for equal attention.
Diners may choose to feast within indoor spaces or al fresco; while family functions, company dinners, and celebrations take place in air-conditioned surroundings indoors. This legendary seafood stalwart is located in various locaions, with ample parking space available to park cars, motorcycles, or mermaid chariots.
Popularly known for its mouthwatering crab dishes (we hear its Black Pepper Crab is arguably a national icon), House of Seafood's menu is also packed with tasty melee of time-honoured oriental treats. Seafood fans are especially in for a treat here, selecting from treasured seafood delicacies like lobsters, prawns and abalone, combined with delicious Chinese nuances. From its humble beginnings in Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant has now expanded to other locations around the island and continues to serve authentic culinary indulgence it is so well known for.
Daily: 11am - 2pm (Lunch) & 5pm - 12mn (Dinner)
Daily: 11am - 2pm (Lunch) & 4.30pm - 1am (Dinner)
Yio Chu Kang
Daily: 11am - 2pm (Lunch) & 5pm - 11pm (Dinner)
House of Seafood
House of Seafood presented by groupon.sg