Steamboat Set for Two Pax: $53.60 for Shio Chanko Nabe Japanese Steamboat at Niji Japanese Restaurant (Worth $89.45)
- Authentic-tasting Japanese chow
- Steamboat stock contains no MSG, sugar or salt
- Pot is chock full of premium ingredients like Kurobuta Pork Belly, Special Chicken Meatballs, Fresh Chicken Meat and 18 types of vegetables
- All ingredients are carefully selected and flown in from Japan
- Prepared by award-winning chefs
- Complimentary private parking available
- Perfect for foodie outings and meals with loved ones
Steamboat Set includes:
- Kogane-Yaki (Seafood Gratin with Custard Sauce)
- Tenmori (2 Prawns with Assorted Vegetables)
- Chanko Nabe (Signature Stew Japanese Steamboat; pure chicken broth without sugar, salt or MSG added)
- Green tea
- One serving of rice, ramen or udon
- Hokaido ice cream (Green Tea / Vanilla)
Valid till 18 Aug 2013. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Valid for dine-in only.
Appointment required, call 6737 2558.
Voucher price is exclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The boiling of liquds benefits human civilisation in a myriad of ways, not least of which are the act of water purification and allowing loved ones to convene and cook food at the dining table itself. Gather for a hearty meal with today's Groupon to Niji Japanese Restaurant. Choose between 2 options:
- For $53.60, you get a Shio Chanko Nabe Japanese Steamboat Set for Two Pax (worth $89.45).
- For $105, you get a Shio Chanko Nabe Japanese Steamboat Set for Four Pax (worth $178.90).
Whet appetites and effectively sate them at Niji Japanese Restaurant, where an extensive array of delicious, authentically Japanese ingredients in the Shio Chanko Nabe Japanese Steamboat Set wait to be DIY-cooked by hungry Grouponers. Included in the set are classic East Asian favourites such as chawanmushi, silken steamed egg mixed with delectable ingredients, as well as kogane-yaki, seafood gratin served with custard sauce. Sink your teeth into melt-in-you-mouth Kurobuta pork belly, and commence the artful dunking of ingredients into the fragrant chanko nabe, the restaurant's signature Japanese steamboat stew, made of pure chicken broth without the use of sugar, salt or MSG. End off your meal on a sweet note with your choice of Green Tea or Vanilla Hokkaido ice-cream, and slurp on all the green tea you want throughout the course of the meal, intermittently cleansing palates and doing your body a world of good at the same time.
Niji Japanese Restaurant offers an authentically Japanese, gastronomic experience, with a range of award-winning dishes to win diners over. Its signature Niji's Rainbow Chanko-Nabe, a gold-award-winning dish in Japan, contains no harmful additives such as sugar, salt and MSG, and boasts health-promoting elements and nutritious value. With a range of over 20 set lunch meals, as well as a wide array of dishes on its ala-carte menu, Niji Japanese Restaurant is set to be a favourite for Japense cuisine connoisseurs and general food-lovers alike.
Niji Japanese Restaurant52 Chin Swee Road, 01-00 The Seacare Hotel (Tel: 6737 2558)