$7.90 for 2 Bowls of Snowy Ice Dessert at Ji De Chi (worth $11) at 3 Outlets. More Options Available
- Franchise specialises in hot and cold Hong Kong desserts.
- Available at 3 locations within 5 minutes’ walk from MRT stations.
- Valid till May 27, 2015.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Valid for Snowy Ice desserts only.
- Boon Lay and Dhoby Ghaut outlets: Mon – Fri: 11am – 9.30pm (takeaway) / 11am – 8pm (dine-in).
- Bugis: Mon – Thu: 11am – 11pm, Fri: 11am – 12am (takeaway) / 11am – 8pm (dine-in).
- Not valid from Feb 18, 2015 – Feb 22, 2015.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charge.
- Boon Lay: 63 Jurong West Central 2 #02-22A/K7/K8, Singapore 648331
- Bugis: 8 Liang Seah Street #01-03, Singapore 189029
- Dhoby Ghaut: 68 Orchard Road #B2-53, Singapore 238839
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $7.90 for 2 bowls of Snowy Ice dessert (worth $11)
- $15.80 for 4 bowls of Snowy Ice dessert (worth $22)
- $23.70 for 6 bowls of Snowy Ice dessert (worth $33)
- Original milk
- Green tea
- Mango passion fruit
- Black sesame
Top up $1 for these flavours:
- Mango strawberry
- Sesame almond
Ji De Chi
At Ji De Chi, traditional local desserts are handmade fresh everyday and served in a modern dining setting. With a dizzying array of hot and cold delicacies, patrons of the establishment will be spoiled for choice – picks that include warm, thick spoonfuls of black sesame paste, chilled grass jelly with longan, chewy tang yuen in a piping hot ginger soup, or brain-freezing Snowy Ice concoctions flavoured with durian.