$39.80 for Japanese Ala Carte BBQ Buffet with Wagyu Beef at Tenkaichi Restaurant on Beach Road (Worth $65.70)
- Wide spread of Japanese buffet items
- Choose from different types of meats, seafood, vegetables and appetisers
- View full buffet menu here
- Top grade meats such as Ox Tongue, Boneless Short Rib, Pork Belly and more
- Savour fresh sashimi in the form of salmon, white tuna, sea bream and more
- Enjoy a portion of premium Wagyu Karubi beef (100g)
- Dine to your heart’s content in this family friendly restaurant
- Valid till 4 Mar 2015
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for lunch or dinner
- Min. 2 pax required to dine
- Each Groupon valid for 1 pax only
- Each pax is entitled to 1 serving (100g) of Wagyu Karubi
- Buffet is limit to 2 hours from time of first order
- Food wastage is chargeable at $5 per 100g, payable to merchant
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Voucher prices inclusive of service charge
- Reservation required
- Call 6293 4498 or book online at http://www.tenkaichi.com.sg
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $39.80, you get a Japanese Ala Carte BBQ Buffet with Wagyu Beef Valid from Mondays to Thursdays (worth $65.70).
- For $44.80, you get a Japanese Ala Carte BBQ Buffet with Wagyu Beef Valid Daily (worth $71.20).
Unlike the famous Mt. Fuji which should only be scaled once in a lifetime, some adventures of epic proportions should be re-lived over and over again, and today’s Japanese Ala Carte BBQ Buffet with Wagyu Beef is no exception. Boasting an enticing magnitude of different dishes such as premium short rib and pork belly, Tenkaichi Restaurant will certainly take your palate by storm with all the flavours that Japan has to offer. This extensive buffet menu also includes fresh salmon, white tuna and sea bream sashimi among many other delicious offerings.
Indulge in thinly sliced Wagyu Karubi beef, whose melt-in-your-mouth quality will send you straight to gastronomic heaven. Succulent and tender, this is definitely food worthy of the royals.
Much like the royal monarchs of old, deal holders are invited to stroll along the hallowed serving bar as the take their pick of the best cuts available. Don’t forget to refresh your palate with a selection of beverages, available at a small top up fee.
Known as being a popular Yakiniku Japanese BBQ restaurant in Singapore, Tenkaichi Restaurant is located along Beach Road in CityGate (Keypoint). Doling up generous servings of Yakiniku and a variety of other delicious Japanese dishes, the restaurant uses top-of-the-line, newly imported grills that make the environment almost smoke-free and healthy.
Daily: 11.30am-2.30pm, 6pm-10.30pm