$79.90 for Crab in a Bag Imperial Pot for 5 at Shi Fu Ge (worth $148) with Islandwide Delivery. More Options Available
- Restaurant specialising in cze char Chinese cuisine and seafood.
- Delivers islandwide.
- Valid within 1 month from date of purchase.
- Valid for takeaway and delivery.
- Free delivery for Sembawang, Woodlands, Yishun, Marsiling, Khatib, and Admiralty.
- Top up $5 for delivery for other locations, payable to merchant.
- Valid 10am - 2.30pm / 4.30pm - 10.30pm daily.
- Appointment required.
- Call 6555 5300 and provide:
- Contact number
- Delivery address (If applicable)
- Delivery date and time (exact time to be arranged with merchant)
- Attached Groupon
- Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Portion for up to 5 people for $79.90 instead of $148
- Portion for up to 10 people for $158.80 instead of $296
Crab in a Bag Imperial Pot
- Asian-style Sri Lankan crabs
- Clams (lala)
Customers also get 10% off on ala carte dishes with every Crab in a Bag Imperial Pot purchase.
Shi Fu Ge
Since starting in 2011, Shi Fu Ge specialises in savoury renditions of cze char home-styled cuisine from their outlet in Sembawang before shifting towards becoming a doorstep food delivery service that services customers islandwide. Apart from seafood dishes such as crab in a bag – a medley of Sri Lankan crabs, prawns, mussels, and clams –, customers may also opt for dishes such as honey milk pork cube rice, stir-fried ginger onion frog leg, and honey chicken rice.
The spicy portion that I went for was lipsmacking and tasty with a good amount of pepperish gravy sweetened by the various seafood, that will definitely go well with white rice. The two crabs in each bag were fresh, juicy and sweet, nicely flavoured with the sauce. – Mar 31, 2015
– Justin Pereira
The Golden Chicken Cubes and Honey Milk Pork Cubes – these are absolute must-orders if you are buying from Shi Fu Ge – the Golden Chicken Cubes are deep fried and stir fried with salted egg making the dish very savoury. – Mar 15, 2015
– Zhiqiang & Tingyi
Your old man would love to dig into this hearty, messy seafood in a bag ($88.80; feeds 3-4). Nope, not from a hip angmoh restaurant… but a zi char stall in Woodlands. And it’s kissed with wok hei. Delivered island-wide to your doorstep, too (no dine in) – Jun 21, 2015