$11.80 for 2 Regular Pies & 2 Coffees at Pie Face (worth $20.40) in 2 Outlets. More Options Available
- Newly-open franchise of the famous Australian pie-making company.
- Handmade pies and pie crusts with 48 layers.
- Chunky steak pies made with premium beef.
- Dark roast coffee made with beans from Brazil, Colombia, and Java.
- Valid till Feb 1, 2015.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- 313@Somerset: Daily: 10am – 10pm.
- Bugis Village: Daily: 11am – 11pm.
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- Voucher prices displayed inclusive of GST.
- 313 Orchard Road #B3-10 313@Somerset, Singapore 238895
- 249 Victoria Street Bugis Village, Singapore 188034
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $11.80 for 2 regular pies and 2 coffees (worth $20.40)
- $21.80 for 4 regular pies and 4 coffees (worth $40.80)
- $19.80 for 6 regular pies (worth $31.20)
- $12.80 for 6 mini sweet pies (worth $19.80)
- Regular pie
- Chunky steak pie ($5.20 value)
- Chicken + mushroom pie ($4.90 value)
- Chicken + peppercorn pie ($4.90 value)
- Thai green curry chicken pie ($4.90 value)
- Tandoori vegetable pie ($4.90 value)
- Mini sweet pie ($3.30 value)
- Mini pecan pie
- Mini butterscotch pie
- Mini lemon pie
- Mini chocolate pie
- Mini raspberry pie
- Mini apple crumble pie
- Mini green tea with red bean pie
- Mini coffee mousse pie
- Medium hot or iced coffee
Founded in Sydney in 2003, Pie Face rapidly mushroomed all over Australia, finally taking root in Singapore at 313@Somerset and Bugis Village. Specialising in gourmet pies handmade from scratch, the Pie Face pie dough is said to face up to three days of preparation involving countless foldings with a special blend of butter to create a 48-layer pie crust pastry. The emotive faces on the pies of Pie Face communicate which of the various pie fillings, from chunky steak to tandoori vegetable, lie beneath the golden crust.
Facebook: Pie Face Singapore
Chunky steak pie: By far the most popular choice in Australia is also likely to be a favourite here in time to come: Chunky Steak Pie. It’s honest and simple with copious chunks of juicy beef cubes, semi firm carrots (not the usual mushy sort) and rich gravy. – Nov 23, 2014
Chicken + mushroom pie: My favourite! Love the pieces of tender chicken with mushroom in a thick and creamy gravy. This is like the classic comfort food in pie form. – Nov 20, 2014