- Authentic Korean BBQ
- Indulge in Korean delights prepared by native Korean chef
- Savour other specialties like Kim Bab, Chap Chea and Ttekboki, Kimchi pancake (kimchijeon) and kimchi soup (kimchi jjigae)
- Non-stick and smokeless barbeque grill that does not leave any smoke stench
- Great for couples or dining in groups
- Conveniently located in Tanjong Pagar
- No GST and Service Charge
General Fine Print
- Valid till 28 Feb 2015
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for dinner only (daily 5.30pm-11pm)
- Min. 2 pax required to dine
- Inclusive of soft drinks, not valid for alcoholic drinks
- Limit 1.5 hours of dining per table
- Top up of $2 required for dining on eve of PH and on PH, payable to merchant
- Surcharge of $5 required for every 100g of food wastage
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Reservation required
- SMS 8298 7998 with:
- No. of pax
- Groupon Security Code
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $18.80, you get a Korean BBQ Buffet for One Pax (worth $28).
- For $37.60, you get a Korean BBQ Buffet for Two Pax (worth $56).
- For $75.20, you get a Korean BBQ Buffet for Four Pax (worth $112).
- For $112.80, you get a Korean BBQ Buffet for Six Pax (worth $168).
Other than their groovy music and gorgeous idols, Koreans have captured the hearts of the world by introducing to us their piquant cuisine, especially their specialty Korean BBQ that has become a hit among local diners for the rich meat flavours and spirit of communal dining.
Be spoiled for choice with today's Groupon, as you choose from the assortment of meat and other ingredients that you can sizzle on the pit. Try to hold yourself back and take a second to breathe in the enticing aroma that emits from the cooked food - then attack! Pop pieces of barbecued meat into your mouth and let your taste buds sing praises and happy songs.
If you are feeling more ravenous than the usual and cannot wait for your food to cook, have a try of the Chap Chae. This Korean dish is made from sweet potato noodles, stir fried in seasame oil with various vegetables - then flavoured with soy sauce and sweetened with sugar. Otherwise, try the popular Kim Bap, made of steamed white rice and various other ingredients rolled into sheets of dried laver seaweed and served bite-sized.
This deal offers the dining option for individuals, as well as two, four and six pax options in order to accommodate cosy dining occasions and family gatherings.
Located in the distinct and convenient Tanjong Pagar estate that is characterised by a wealth of restaurants, StarKing Korean Restaurant stands out with its bona fide Korean cuisine prepared by native Korean chefs. Indulge in their BBQ buffet and eat your fill with family and friends, or pick from the ala carte menu which serves up authentic and popular Korean dishes that will have diners feel like they've just been teleported to the very country of origin.
Daily: 5.30pm - 11pm