$29.90 for Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set at Ah Yip Herbal Soup in Clarke Quay (Worth $84.42). Two and Four Pax Options Available. Preorder- 65%
$29.90 for Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set at Ah Yip Herbal Soup in Clarke Quay (Worth $84.42). Two and Four Pax Options Available.
- Double-boiled soup promotes health and strengthens body system
- Full of premium ingredients, incuding abalone and scallops
- Renowned herbal soup restaurant with branches in Singapore and Malaysia
- Great for celebrations with family, friends or colleagues
- Conveniently located in Clarke Quay
Fine PrintChoose from 3 options (select at payment page):
- For One Pax: Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set
- For Two Pax: Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set
- For Four Pax: Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set
Each Set includes a bowl of rice, a plate of braised chicken and vegetables and braised peanuts.
Valid till 11 Jun 2013. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid from 11-12 May 2013.
Reservation required, at least 1 day in advance, call 6221 2248.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
During the Qing dynasty, imperial chefs were ordained to slave away for hours infront of fiery stoves in order to achieve nirvana. Reap the rewards while skipping the tedious process with today's Groupon to Ah Yip Herbal Soup. Choose from 3 options:
- For $29.90, you get a Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set for One Pax (worth $84.42).
- For $59.50, you get the Set for Two Pax (worth $168.84).
- For $118, you get the Set for Four Pax (worth $337.68).
This deal offers an opportunity for Grouponers to boost health levels and strengthen body systems with the Mini Buddha Jump Over the Wall Set. Apart from a bowl of soup, generously filled with chewy abalone, succulent scallops, juicy mushrooms and other herbs, the set includes a plate of flavourful braised chicken and vegetables - making sure fibre intake is accounted for, a steaming bowl of fluffy white rice and braised peanuts.
Centrally located in Clarke Quay, head down for a much-needed pick-me-up in the middle of a hectic work week, or treat friends and family for an immunity and energy boosting treat.
Daily: 11am - 10pm