$10 for $20 Worth of Gourmet Fare and Desserts at Bakerzin
- Gourmet cafe dining
- Innovative and sophisticated desserts
- Groupon includes drinks and desserts
- Available at 8 locations islandwide
Available at 8 locations:
- Jurong Point 03-58/59
- Northpoint Shopping Centre 01-44
- Paragon 02-09
- Suntec City Mall B1-016
- Tampines One 01-39
- United Square 01-07/60
- VivoCity 01-207
- My Village at Serangoon Garden 01-26/27/28
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
From specializing only in innovative desserts, Bakerzin has now evolved into a casual dining cafe with new and evolving flavours to its menu, which include entrees, mains, and more desserts and pastries. Create a visual memory by experiencing the soups and salads, such as the Spicy Bloody Mary Soup ($5.90), and fill stomach space with a small bite order like the Mushroom Truffle with Arugula & Egg ($16.90).
To go the whole nine yards taste the Braised Pork Belly with Rice ($13.90) or pick any of Bakerzin's unique Meal Boxes (from $18.90) with Dory Fillet, Bratwurst Linguine, Teriyaki Chicken or Japanese Chicken Curry.
Experience the pastry buzz, flawless service and indispensable add ons at Bakerzin.
- Jurong Point: daily 11.30am-11pm
- Northpoint Shopping Centre: daily 11.30am-10pm
- Paragon: Sun to Thurs 10.30am-10pm / Fri, Sat and eve of PH 10.30am-10.30pm
- Suntec City Mall: daily 10.30am-10pm
- Tampines One: Sun to Thurs 10.30am-10pm / Fri, Sat and eve of PH 10.30am-10.30pm
- United Square: daily 10.30am-10pm
- VivoCity: Sun to Thurs 10.30am-11pm / Fri, Sat and eve of PH 10.30am-12midnight
- My Village at Serangoon Garden: Mon to Thurs 11.30am-10pm / Fri 11.30am-11pm / Sat 10.30am-11pm / Sun 10.30am-10pm
Bakerzin is reviewed on publications like Appetite Asia and Lady Iron Chef.
“It’s all about chocolate. It’s all about chocolate baby. The sweet, o so sweet chocolate mousse with the flourless chocolate sponge. The “oomph” and “ahh” all came out. Heavenly chocolate. I can’t imagine somebody who will dislike this, and chocolate. The Chocolate Amer ($6.20++) was by far, one of the best cakes among the 10 that we tried.” - Lady Iron Chef Review
“With a comprehensive selection of European-inspired breads, there are daily-baked buns, pastries and Danishes served fresh each day. You’ll want to sample the focaccia, brioche, baguettes and hand-made ciabattas to accompany your meals. Each one is made using premium French whole-wheat flour, which is the quintessential ingredient for European breads.” - Appetite Asia Review
“Lately, I’ve been paying many visits to Bakerzin. The seafood pasta had me hooked from the very first bite and since then, I couldn’t help craving for it! I have been encouraged to go for the desserts too, more specifically their best-selling warm chocolate cake. Mind you, this ain’t just any regular ol’ chocolate cake. This is the kind that takes the chef some time to serve because it has to be prepared and warmed up just precisely, with molten chocolate lava oozing out of its warm gooey nucleus.” - Veron Ang, Sparklette Review
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
BakerzinAvailable at 8 locations
View our Partner's website here