$11.20 for Choice of Sandwich Set for 2 pax at Killiney Cafe in Marina Square (Worth $18.60). Main Course and Dessert Options Available.
- Delicious range of menu items
- Great for any time of the day
- Can be shared among friends
- Central location at Marina Square
- Choice of 2 Panini Sandwiches + 2 Beverages
- Choice of 1 Fried Rice + 1 Halibut Fish and Chips + 1 Stuffed Nutella Peanut French Toast + 2 Beverages
- 1 Shrimps Aglio Olio + 1 Chicken Marinara + 1 Waffle with Ice Cream + 1 Stuffed Nutella Peanut French Toast + 2 Beverages
Choose 2 from 3 Panini Sandwich options:
- Ham and Cheese
- Egg Mayonnaise
- Grilled Chicken and Cheese
Choose between 2 Fried Rice options:
- Fried Rice with Chicken Wings
- Fried Rice with Halibut Fish
Choose from 3 Beverage options:
- Hot Coffee
- Hot Tea
- Iced Lemon Tea
Valid till 15 February 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on 31 Dec 2011, 1 and 22-24 Jan 2012.
Valid at Marina Square outlet only. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The cough fee of 1918’s flu pandemic was a cup of thick black broth, an unfortunate name which eventually changed enough to lose its original meaning. Enjoy coffee’s new meaning with today's Groupon to Killiney Cafe. Choose from 3 options:
- For $11.20, you get a choice of two Panini Sandwiches (choose from Ham and Cheese, Egg Mayonnaise, and Grilled Chicken and Cheese) and a choice of two beverages (choose from Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Iced Lemon Tea) (worth $18.60).
- For $14.50, you get a choice of Fried Rice (with Chicken Wings or Halibut Fish), a Halibut Fish and Chips, a Stuffed Nutella Peanut French Toast, and a choice of two beverages (worth $24.20).
- For $18.40, you get a Shrimps Aglio Olio, a Chicken Marinara, a Waffle with Ice Cream, a Stuffed Nutella Peanut French Toast, and a choice of two beverages (worth $30.60).
For those who are put off by the look of a shallow bowl of runny eggs, there is no need to shun the kopitiam institution. These days, it’s like stepping to a grocers, a restaurant and a diner all at once. At least, that’s what it’s like at Killiney Cafe. Although they do good eggs and kaya toast, that’s just the start of a beautiful journey between food and lovers of good food.
From paninis to fish and chips to chicken marinara, the choices at Killiney could be taken as a way to travel the world, while sitting in a chair with the top button of your pants undone.
Killiney has a long history of serving up great breakfasts and mouth-watering coffee. They’ve continued this history by extending their magic touch to a huge range of menu items.
"From the freshly baked white bread toasted to perfection, the sweet and fragrant home-made kaya and the slightly melted butter, it was a combination of everything so simple." - Ladyironchef.com blog
Operating Hours:Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 10pm
Saturday: 7.30am - 11pm
Sunday: 8am - 10pm
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!