$22 for Studio Portrait Shoot + 5 Soft Copy Shots + $70 Course Voucher at School of Photography Singapore in Tanjong Pagar (Worth $600). 15 Shots Option Available.
- Professional studio shots
- Editing of facial flaws and colour contrast included
- Choose from white, black, or grey backgrounds
- Great for couples, families and friends
- Limited Groupons available
- 30 min studio portrait shoot + 5 complimentary soft copy shots
- 30 min studio portrait shoot + 15 complimentary soft copy shots
Includes $70 course voucher.
Valid 6 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required. Valid for customers 10 years and above. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Closed on 23-29 Jan 2012, eve of and on PH. Maximum 5 pax per shoot per Groupon.
Call 6226 0388 for appointment.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
School photos are often important for recording human evolution or to laugh at awkward unisex Justin Bieber hair. Help the future learn about the present with today’s Groupon to School of Photography Singapore. Choose between two options:
- For $22, you get a studio portrait photoshoot with 5 complimentary soft copy shots (worth $600).
- For $38, you get a studio portrait photoshoot with 15 complimentary soft copy shots (worth $1800).
School of Photography Singapore is a centre devoted to educating shutterbugs of all skill levels and dedicated to sharing the art and broadening photography culture. With today's Groupon, portrait shots come with a choice of white, black and grey backgrounds that provide the fancy, noble touch to any photo. After 30 minutes of posing potentially leading to facial ticks, give the pros at School of Photography Singapore a week to work their magic in erasing facial flaws and correcting colour contrast. Also enjoy the camaderie with your closest family or friends as up to 5 people per photo shoot are allowed.
Also included in today's Groupon is a $70 course voucher that allows even a layman to excel. Courses include the fundamentals of light, the history of photography and goggling at past photographer’s art works. Put a paperweight on your reminiscences with professionally-snapped portraiture that can elevate the charm of any mantle, hallway, or sturdy sweater vest.Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday: 11am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Closed on Sundays, eve of and on Public Holidays