$19 for One 150ml Bottle of Emperor Imperial Concentrated Golden Bird's Nest at Natural Tonic (Worth $59)
- Used by the Chinese for centuries
- Helps cell formation
- Inhibits cold and flu in the body
- High in protein
Collection at 3 locations:
- 2 Kovan Road, 01-03 Simon Plaza Tel: 6281 3505
- 1 Park Road, 02-99A People's Park Complex Tel: 6438 1505
- Carrefour, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall Tel: 9027 6206
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
One shot under par will get you a birdie in a game of Golf. But one shot of today’s Groupon birdie will have you feeling well over par: for $19, you get one 150ml bottle of Emperor Imperial Concentrated Golden Bird's Nest at Natural Tonic (worth $59).
Bird's Nest is an ancient Chinese tonic made from the nests of swallows and swifts. Originally harvested in caves centuries ago, this tonic has become renowned for its health and beauty benefits and great taste. Swallows and swifts construct their nests from mud and other ingredients mixed with their saliva, which is thought to be the key ingredient in this remedy. Research suggests that Bird's Nest aids in new cell formation, and that it actually inhibits cold and flu viruses from developing in the body. As a result of these benefits, it has become a favourite throughout East Asia as a natural remedy for minor ailments, and is said to be youth giving.
Natural Tonic bring this wonder remedy
to you with today's Groupon. Get your Emperor Imperial Concentrated Golden Bird's
Nest to start feeling super. Golden
Bird's Nest is said to have Golden thread weaved into it by the bird which
constructed it, and as a result is considered more valuable and better at
giving wonderful effects. Get your skin firmer, or your blood circulating again with
this ancient Chinese remedy that is sure to keep you healthier and flu free.
- 2 Kovan Road, 01-03 Simon Plaza: Mon to Fri 10am-6pm, Weekends 11am-8pm
- 1 Park Road, 02-99A People's Park Complex: Daily 10am-9pm
- Carrefour, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall: Mon to Thurs 10am-10.30pm, Fri 10am-11pm, Sat 8am-11pm, Sun 8am-10.30pm