$28 for Kids Learning Glenn Doman Baby Program (U.P. $331)
- Gain in-depth understanding of how your child develops with complimentary parent workshops
- Optimize your child’s instinctive learning abilities with an extensive program
- Unlock your child's full potential and transform it into long-term success
- Improve your relationship with your child
Valid till 31st December 2011. Limit 3 coupons/person, may buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required.
1) BITS of intelligence
- 10pcs of Basic Vocabulary with 10 different languages (U.P. $56)
- 30pcs of Asean Flags with 10 related information (U.P. $56)
2) 60mins Introductory lesson for parents (U.P. $38)
3) 15mins Evaluation of child based on The Institute Developmental Profile (U.P. $38)
4) 75mins Trial lesson at Glenn Doman School (U.P. $88)
5) 50% off Douglas Doman's upcoming 120mins Seminar (U.P. $75)
6) 50% off "How Smart is your Baby" Book (U.P. $35)
Despite years of nurturing care, complete dedication and substantial monetary investment, some children – not unlike local opposition parties – still fail to meet expectations. Today’s Groupon will ensure that your child emerges victorious every time with Glenn Doman’s Baby Program for only $28 (worth $331).
Parents know intuitively that the first months of life are the best time to establish close bonds, enrich development, and invent 30 variations of the ‘bowl’ haircut. Glenn Doman’s tried-and-tested Baby Program will help Mom ‘n’ Pops to bring out the best in their children without applying six strokes of the cane. A series of educational books, language learning kits and educational DVDs comprehensively cover more topics than the ‘A’-levels, including How to Multiply Your Baby’s Intelligence, How to Teach your Baby to Read, and How to Teach your Baby Math.
Adults will receive special treats of
their own in the form of parents workshops, designed to maximize the program’s
benefits and help those stricken by Amy Chua books. Glenn Doman proves that
well-prepared parents raise brilliant children who also eat their broccoli.
Glenn Doman Location:
#03-131 Midview City Tel: 6456 3526
“I met Dr. Glenn Doman himself in 1989 and started his gentle revolution program with my daughter. She could read by 18 months old, now she is an excellent reader at primary two. I had also started the program with my son from birth, and he is able to solve Math problems, read phrases and physically superb at 15 months. I will always be very inspirited by this work.” – Janet Prasad
“It is really amazing what a baby can learn just after two months of teaching! This does not show that my baby is a genius but it tells us how important it is to provide the correct exposure in order to maximize his potential to the fullest. I’m totally convinced now that the program works for my baby.” – Chen Chen and Kai Beng