$29 per pax for Admission to 1-Altitude Gallery and on The Original Tour Bus (Worth $43)
- Bird's eye view of cityscape
- Multi-concept lifestyle viewing gallery
- Tour Singapore's historical landmarks and bayview
- Multi-lingual tour guide system onboard
- Valid for both adults and children
- Great for both locals and tourists
- 1-Altitude Gallery admission
- 1 souvenir photo
- iPod loan (e-guide of 19 different Singapore attractions)
- 360 degree view of Singapore
- The Original Bus Tour (Flyer, Esplanade, Merlion Park, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road, Little India, Chinatown and more)
General Fine Print:
- Use by 31 January 2012
- Redeem between 10 October to 9 November 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Each Original Admission Ticket valid for 1 time entry only
- The Original Tour Bus valid for unlimited rides within same day
- Last admission for 1-Altitude Viewing Gallery is 6.29pm
- For 1-Altitude Gallery, no dress code required before 6pm, after which smart casual attire is required with no shorts, slippers, bermudas and flip-flops; no umbrellas allowed
- Viewing Gallery will be closed in event of bad weather (including lightning strikes but without rain)
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Call 6338 3025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Exchange Groupon printout at Asiatravel.com office (01-33 Peninsula Plaza) for Original Attraction Ticket before proceeding to destination. Original Admission Ticket to be presented at respective attractions.
Get as close to flying without wings and take to the skies as one steps into 1-Altitude Gallery, bringing a new definition to living on the edge. Get a rare opportunity to have a bird's eye view of landmarks dotted around the sunny isle, and stand at over 282 metres above ground in this multi-concept lifestyle destination.
Hop on a city sightseeing double-decker bus and take a tour of Singapore's historical landmarks and gorgeous bay view, departing from the Singapore Flyer every 20 minutes. The most suitable way to see the sights of Singapore, including Clarke Quay, Esplanade, Chinatown, etc, the multi-lingual system onboard acts as an invisible, overly-knowledgeable travel buddy.
For 1-Altitude Gallery, no dress code is required before 6pm, afterwhich smart casual attire is required with no shorts, slippers, bermudas or flip-flops.
Asiatravel.com Peninsula Plaza office:
Public Holidays 12pm-6pm
Daily 8am–10pm (last admission at 6.29pm)
Different operating hours for Rooftop Bar/ Stellar/ 282 and City Golf, contact 1-Altitude Gallery at 6532 5003 for more details.
The Original Tour Bus:
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Asiatravel.comHotels, Resorts and Travel Destinations
View our Partner's website here