$30 for $60 Worth of Photobook Vouchers at Beanstalk Creation
- Capture memorable moments of your life on print
- Friendly and interactive designing software
- Available in various sizes and designs
- Convenient delivery option available
To create Photobook, do the following steps:
- Visit www.beanstalk-creation.com Photobook Product page
- Download free Photobook software
- Select size and type of Photobook
- Upload selection of photographs
- Select Shopping Cart to finalize order
- Enter Groupon voucher code in Promo Code section and pay for excess of $60 worth using Paypal mode
- Enter Groupon security code in Remarks section
- Select self-collection or delivery option
Submit Photobook order by 23 September or 8 November 2011. Batch orders will be taken and processed 7 days after each submission closing date.
Self-collection available at: Blk 3023 Ubi Road 3, Ubiplex 1, 01-17
Additional charge of $10 per trip applies for delivery option (during office hours and not included in Groupon).
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With Beanstalk Creation, immortalize memorable events in the form of images to be printed on elegant coffee-table books that not only benefit temporary amnesiacs clueless from the previous night’s party, but also make for conversation starters in inevitable awkward situations. The Photobooks are available in various sizes and orientations (landscape, portrait or square), and bound in a standard 2mm hard cover. Choose glossy or matt lamination throughout the whole Photobook for a more enhanced look and greater protection. With the friendly and interactive design software available on the site, choose your favourite pictures and embellish with personalized captions and backgrounds. Then have the finished product professionally printed and opt for delivery to your doorstep, or do self-collection at the store on Ubi Road. Prices of Photobooks range from $50 (standard cover, landscape, 26 pages) to $150 (black cover, landscape, 26 pages). Additional pages are available at $2 to $3 each.
Keep your Photobook as a family heirloom for future generations or give it away as a thoughtful gift – either way, warm and fuzzy emotions are bound to arise.