$358 per pax for 5D4N Jiangnan Tour with Return Flight on Singapore Airlines + 5 Star Hotel Stay + Meals (Worth $858)
- Go on an enriching 'Follow the Footsteps of the Emperor Qianlong' tour itinerary
- Fly comfortably on Singapore Airlines
- Get full board meals throughout your trip
- Great for history buffs, scenery lovers and families
- Return economy air ticket by Singapore Airlines
- Jiangnan Tour with professional Chinese speaking local tour guide (English speaking guide can be arranged, subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 4 dinners (full board)
- 4 night stay at local 5 star hotel
- Return airport transfer
- Transport between cities
General Fine Print:
- Book by 22 July 2011
- Travel period: 27 July to 30 September 2011
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Valid for Singapore passport and Malaysia passport holders only
- Booking subject to availability
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Passport must be valid at least 7 months from date of departure
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Call 6467 8558,
- Email Groupon attachment and completed reservation form (to be emailed separately from Groupon) to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- In person at WTS Travel & Tours Pte Ltd (1 Jalan Anak Bukit B1-59/59A, Bukit Timah Plaza. Operating hours: Mon to Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-1pm, Closed on Sun and PH). Groupon printout MUST be presented.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge: S$330 per pax
- Tour guide and driver tipping: S$25 per pax (to be paid in China)
- Visa fee (if required)
Ancient rulers won the envy of many for their possession of
wealth and concubines, and the way they could do something bird-brained like walk around in the buff and
get away with it. Gain richer insight as a commoner with today’s Groupon: for
$358 per pax, you get a 5D4N Jiangnan ‘Follow the Footsteps of the Emperor
Qianlong’ tour (worth $858). The package also comes with an economy air ticket
on Singapore Airlines, accommodation at a local 5 star hotel, full board meals,
return airport transfer and transport between cities.
Pay tribute to the Muta Garden Ancient Town, whose
tranquility and scenic views earned it the name ‘Summer Palace of Qianlong’.
Walk down the Yunxi Bamboo Path, a must to visit when you’re in Jiangnan because you
can still see the Emperor Qianlong’s poetry carved on the rocks. Enjoy Chinese
cuisine at the Hangzhou Luowailuo restaurant, particularly famous for its
Beggar Chicken dish, and the Hangzhou Emperor Restaurant, known for its Fish
Head Stew with Tofu.
After each fulfilling day of travel and exploration, settle
in at a local 5 star hotel and recharge. Get the VIP treatment at Sheraton
Shanghai, Wyundham Bund East Shanghai or Suzhou Marriott Hotel.
Complete your holiday experience with a trip down to the
Hangzhou West Lake Scenic Area, view fishes in Huagang and learn about teas at
Meijiawu-Longjing. With your tour itinerary packed, perhaps it might be better to carve a path with footsteps of your own.