$38 per pax for Unlimited Sentosa Skyrides + 1 Sky Tower Ride + 1 Singapore Flyer Ride (Worth $58)
- Picture-perfect views of the city skyline
- Breathtaking cityscapes from the air
- Capture picturesque moments in Singapore
- Rediscover the magic of your own hometown
- Great for families and friends
- Unlimited Sentosa Skyrides
- 1 Sentosa Tiger Sky Tower Ride
- 1 Singapore Flyer Ride (before 6pm)
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 8 November and 30 November 2011
- Tickets valid till 31 March 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations or amendments upon confirmation of booking
- Children under 3 years travel for free
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Cebu Air Travel and Tours office (03-65 Lucky Plaza) to collect admission tickets before proceeding to destinations
- Admission tickets to be presented at respective attractions
Call 6235 2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A ferris wheel's circular movement emulates life's highs and lows, just as its unpredictable breakdowns symbolize a desktop computer from 1995. Enjoy metaphorical movement with today's Groupon: for $38 per pax, you get an Explore Singapore Skyline Package which includes unlimited Sentosa Skyrides, 1 Sky Tower Ride and 1 Singapore Flyer Ride (worth $58).
Rise above the hustle and bustle without strapping on a pair of makeshift wax wings, or jumping out of rickety planes. Enjoy a ride on the world's largest Ferris Wheel, standing at an impressive 165 metres above the ground, offering unparalleled views of the Singapore cityscape.
Continue the breathtaking adventure with the adrenaline rush of being on top of Asia's tallest free standing observation tower, offering panaromic views across Singapore. Bring friends or family along to rediscover the magic of this island nation, coupled by the stunning, picturesque aerial experience of being on top of the world.
"If you wish to get the most splendid views of Singapore skyline, head to the top of Carlsberg Sky tower which is the highest observation tower in Singapore. Rising to a height of 131 m, Carlsberg can even give you sights of Indonesia's skyline as well, but you will have to look for clearer days for that. To take tourists to the top of the tower, there is a large glass cabin that slowly ascends to the acme point of the tower. The tower revolves slowly to give occupants a 3600 view of the city. The cabin hold up to 72 people at a time." - HelloTravel review
"I love going on this (Singapore Flyer)! The view is unreal! My kids ages 10 and 7 loved it, as it has air conditioning, and it is half an hour out of the heat. Get there early, as it opens around 9:30, and you should be able to get a pod to yourself." - Viator review
"For the people who really value city skylines and sky scrappers, the best way to enjoy is to book a ride on Singapore Flyer. I recommend the night time ride strongly. It is the highest Ferris Wheel in the world. At its peak, you can visit 3 Countries at a glance, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. The best way is to book online to avail valuable discounts." - wajahatmr, Lonely Planet review
Cebu Air Travel & Tours Pte Ltd
Monday to Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sunday and PH
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Further deals in other categories
Cebu Air Travel & Tours304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65 (Tel: 6235 2328)