$38 for Level 2 ClimbMax + ParaJump + NorthFace at MegaZip Adventure Park in Sentosa (Worth $69)
- Healthy fun for the whole gang
- Awesome range of high element activities
- Discover new passions
- Extremely safe and secure
- (Monday to Friday) Level 2 of ClimbMax + ParaJump + NorthFace at MegaZip Adventure Park
- (Saturday and Sunday) Level 2 of ClimbMax + ParaJump + NorthFace at MegaZip Adventure Park
Call 6376 3101 or 6884 5602 for enquiries. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although soaring through the trees at high speeds is a great way to find yourself, without the guidance of a zipline, that self might also be found by the impenetrable trunk of an oak tree. Avoid an abrupt end to sky-high soul searching with today’s Groupon as a MegaZip Combo Adventurer at MegaZip Adventure Park in Sentosa. Choose from the following options:
- For $38, you get a Weekday MegaZip Level 2 ClimbMax, ParaJump and NorthFace (worth $69).
- For $45, you get a Weekend MegaZip Level 2 ClimbMax, ParaJump and NorthFace (worth $69).
thrills and spills up in the sky at MegaZip Sentosa for a different sort of fun
in sunny Singapore. Get above the jungle canopy for a day's worth of excitement
with at the MegaZip Adventure Park.
With extreme zip wires, an aerial rope course and a free-fall simulator, get ready for an adventure of a lifetime and find a new meaning to flying the friendly skies.
Grab fellow adrenaline seekers along, or take friends, families and colleagues for an adventure that would be unforgettable for the whole gang.
"It was a great day in Singapore and a brilliant experience for the children who absolutely loved the mega zip - even Patch had said I'm scared look how far it is - it makes a change when I am reassuring him these days!" - Mayhew family, travelpod review
"However for both hardcore adventure people and normal Sentosa visitors, the main Megazip IS something to ride since it’s fun going down at that height and for that long to the other side! We didn’t get to do the parachute jump but from what we saw in videos, THAT one would be very cool to do too!" - SeriouslySarah blog reviewOperating Hours:
Daily: 11am - 7pm (last ticket issues at 6pm)