$40 for Choice of 2 Day Basic Photography Course by White Light Photographer (Worth $120)
- Illustrated photographer as instructor
- 4 different modules to choose from
- No pre-requisites required
- Practical and useful photography skills
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for class booking with Name and Contact Number.
Each module is 2 days:
- Day 1 [2 hr Theory Class] Every Saturday at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront tower 2, #16-01 (Timings: 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm)
- Day 2 [2 to 3 hr Practical Class] Every Sunday at a location to be decided during Theory Class (Timings: 9am-12pm, 12.30pm-3.30pm, 4pm-7pm)
Minimum 10 students for class to commence.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Decapitating a friend's head in a snapshot and taking an hour to find the flash button are definitely not considered as 'defects' of the camera. Stop abusing the product warranty and learn to photograph complete body parts with today's Groupon: for $40, you get a choice of 2 Day Basic Photography Course by White Light Photographer (worth $120).
White Light Photographer has been providing creative photography service since 1999. Based in Singapore, the professional photographers at White Light have ample experience around Asia such as China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Cambodia. Having done both corporate and creative projects in varied industries such as commercial, aerial, fashion, editorial spreads and other digital-imaging services, White Light Photographer will share their photography tips and knowledge in this 2 days Pro Basic photography course. Lessons will be conducted by White Light Photographer chief photographer Mr. Scott Tan who has been in the photography business since 1989 and currently is serving his term as a committee member of the PPAS (Professional Photographer Singapore). His works can be seen at the PPAS web site www.ppas.sg. Students can choose from any of the following 4 courses:
- Getting Your Fundamentals Right, the foundation of any photography - Learn the basic functions of your camera, right equipment usage and basic photography know-how that a photographer simply cannot ignore or do without. Without these basic knowledge, intermediate photography tips make no sense.
- Right Lenses and Angle of Photography - Learn how to apply lenses usage to your pictures. Follow basic composition guidelines to give the exact look you want to achieve in your photos.
- Master Ways of Systematic Meter Reading - Ever wonder how others seem to have great colour and exposure in their work? Or if you want to know the ways to get proper metering or what is lacking, then this course is for you.
- What is Light? - Light is important in photography. Without understanding light or lighting equipment, no one can take a good photo. Know it and you will be on your way to taking better photos.
Getting a refund for that 'faulty' camera is a colossal effort compared to mastering the basics of photography so click more than just a Groupon with today's deal.
Reviews:Mr. Scott Tan has appeared on CAPITAL 95.8FM numerous times to give tips on photography.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
White Light PhotographerCreative Photography Services
View our Partner's website here