$415 per pax for 4D3N Bali Free & Easy with Hotel Stay + Breakfast + Return Flight + Plus Priority Card (Worth $688)
- Accommodation in 4 Star J Boutique Hotel or similar
- Includes breakfast and 15 minute foot massage
- Get numerous benefits on the Plus Priority Card
- Relax and enjoy a scenic getaway
- Perfect for families and friends
- Return air ticket by KLM Royal Dutch
- Return airport transfer (Seat in coach)
- 3N stay at J Boutique Hotel Superior Room (Boutique Hotel) or similar
- Daily breakfast
- 15 minute foot massage at the hotel
- Free Wi-Fi within the hotel area
- FREE “Plus Priority” Card. Benefits include: free unlimited shuttle service, use of TMS Lounge (Hot Line Service, Refreshment, Flight Information, Wireless Service, Magazine Corner, TV/Audio & Travel Information), and discount rates for restaurants, optional activities, spa and shopping
Book by 14 July 2011. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Minimum 2 to go.
Travel between 13 July and 30 September 2011. Based on twin sharing basis.
Make booking in 1 of 3 ways:
- Call 6534 4958
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, contact number, preferred date of travel, passport details (number and expiry date), Groupon voucher code and Groupon security code
- In person at Asia Global Vacation sales office. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Dates available on first-come-first-served basis. Strictly no cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking.
Groupon excludes $78 Singapore airport taxes and surcharges, and $25 Bali airport taxes (subject to changes). Payment via credit card at sales office will incur a credit card surcharge.
The Plus Priority card will be given to customers upon arrival at the airport. Card is valid from day of arrival to day of departure. Valid one card per pax, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Card may be kept as souvenir.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Though home is where the heart is, only on vacation do humans find their thrill kidneys and adventure glands. Complete missing portions of the anatomy with today's Groupon: for $415 per pax, you get a 4D3N Free and Easy trip to Bali with a J Boutique Hotel Superior Room stay and daily breakfast, return air ticket by KLM Royal Dutch, return airport transfer and a complimentary Plus Priority card which entitles you to several benefits during your Bali stay (worth $688).
Live out the classic resort fantasy in Bali, with no nagging guides reminiscent of old school teachers demanding that you rush from attraction to attraction. Take in panoramic views of idyllic beaches while soaking in the sun, sea and sand. 'Plus Priority' membership included for Groupon holders shuttle them to various parts of the island to explore parts of the local culture, including specialist shops or the colourful local market.
Unwind in the luxurious rooms after a day out in the scalding tropical sun, and hole up with your purchases after jaunts into the city and central shopping districts.
"Bali has earned itself a long string of appellations, including the “Morning of the World,” “Island of the Gods” and the “Last Paradise on Earth.” Although recent development has changed some of its natural beauty, most of the island still deserves those accolades. The island's lush landscape, the colorful Balinese Hindu festivals and the friendliness of the people lure vacationers here again and again." - Yahoo Travel
"It was a warm and friendly stay. staffs were helpful. breakfast was awesome. some exotic dishes like opor telur was great to have. the pool at the rooftop had panaromic 360 degrees view of kuta. superb ! i simply love that the wifi was easy to access anywhere in the hotel." - Agoda User Review"It has spacious room, good quality bed and nice design. Bathroom is rather small but I love the shower! It has strong flow, always need it after sticky beach swimming. I went there at the time of low season and the hotel was very generous with its promo program. Free welcome drink, free one day laundry allowance for all clothes as long as fit to the laundry bag, free 15 mins neck massage." - TravBuddy User Review