$449 per pax for 4D3N Taipei Trip with Paradise Hotel Stay + Return Flight + Full Day Tour + Ninja Themed Restaurant Lunch (Worth $780)
- Foodie paradise for food lovers
- Melting pot of cultures
- Enjoy a semi free-and-easy Taipei trip with one day tour
- Uniquely themed Ninja Restaurant Experience
- Includes Theme Park Voucher and MRT Day Pass
- 3 night stay at 3 star Paradise or similar (option to upgrade to 4 star Riverview at S$50 through entire stay)
- Return air ticket on TransAsia Airways with inflight meals and 20 kg luggage allowance (Economy Class: SIN-TPE GE888 ETD 0720 hours daily, TPE-SIN GE887 ETA 1920 hours daily)
- Special lunch at brand new Ninja Themed Restaurant
- Full day tour of National CKS Memorial Hall, Martyr's Shrine, Yeliu, Linzi & Tea Center, Chiufen, Tienlu Handicraft Center, Shihlin Night Market (conducted in Mandarin)
- 2 way airport transfer
- One theme park voucher while stocks last (Access to any of 22 theme parks in Taiwan)
- One MRT pass while stocks last (value 50NT)
Book by 30 July 2011. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Minimum 2 to go.
Flight departure dates:
- July 21, 28
- August 4, 11, 18, 25 (surcharge of S$30 per pax for all August dates)
Based on twin-sharing basis. Minimum group size of 10 pax for tour to be confirmed. Extra bed subject to availability.
Booking required, to call or visit respective CTC Travel branches:
- 13 Mosque Street, Tel: 6536 3345
- People's Park Complex 03-06, Tel: 6538 8533
- 1 Commonwealth Lane #03-10 to 18, Tel: 6530 0338
Details to be provided at point of booking:
- Groupon printout
Reservation subject to hotel and flight availability. No cancellations or amendments upon confirmation of booking.
- Service fee for driver and guide ($15 per pax)
- Taiwan Entry Visa (if required)
- Applicable airline/airport/fuel taxes ($200 per pax, payable upon redemption and subject to change)
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mentioning a melting pot at a cannibal convention is usually not the best of ideas, much like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun. Enjoy a less hostile form of entertainment with today's Groupon: for $449 per pax, you get a 4D3N Taipei semi free-and-easy trip (worth $780). The package includes accommodation at 3 star Paradise Hotel located at Ximending (or similar), a return air ticket on full fledged carrier TransAsia Airways, a full day tour and a special lunch at the brand new Ninja Themed Restaurant in Taipei.
Explore Taipei and all its unique charm and vibrancy only a melting pot of cultures can bring. Save yourself the hassle with flights, transfers and a hotel stay included, alongside a theme park voucher good for access to any of some 22 theme parks around Taiwan, and an MRT day pass with 50NT value to facilitate travel.
Embark on the whirlwind full day tour, drinking in the sights and sounds of National CKS Memorial Hall, Martyr's Shrine, Yeliu, Linzi & Tea Center, Chiufen,Tienlu Handicraft Center, and finally ending at the Shihlin Night Market. The seemingly never-closing night market is just minutes away from the downtown area, and springs to life each evening with carnival games and a great selection of shops selling clothing, jewelry and popular local bites like Chinese sausages and Portuguese eggtarts.
Take a gander at the uniquely themed Ninja Restaurant, with Ninja-rette waitresses brandishing swords and menus alike to top off the multifarious experience that Taipei has to offer.
Reviews:"Waitresses working the barely lit dining room floor burn specialty menus, which vanish without a trace of ash, and send flames snaking across tables as customers watch. A moat and screen of cascading water just past the front entrance make customers wait a few minutes until the drawbridge goes up, leading to a dark stairwell toward the dining hall. There are professional magic shows, as well as cabarets, for those who walk in at the right times." - Reuters Article
"No trip to Taipei is complete without at least one visit to a night market. Many districts have their own, but the most popular include the Shihlin Night Market , Huashi Night Market , Tonghua and Shi Da . Come join young couples and families browsing and bargaining among clothing and knick knack stalls, then stop and try some of Taiwan's best-known snacks. Chou Do Fu (Smelly Tofu) is similar to blue cheese. Deep friend and covered in hot sauce, it is quite palatable. Many skeptical foreigners end up having a deep affection for it by the time they leave Taipei. You will also find delicious fried and steamed meat-filled buns, oyster-filled omelets, refreshing fruit ices, and a wide variety of things fried or roasted on a stick." - Yahoo Travel
"My favorite place to go is Shi Lin night market. You will NEVER be disappointed when visiting SNM, as long as you are a gluttion or shopholic. Here, you can enjoy local delicacies like fried chicken pie, taro (yam) ice kachong; or you like localised-foreign dish, you can still find "pasta." Due to the number of Japanese visitors, vendors here are able to speak few Japanese words or English. At least, they will let you know what they are selling. And now, there is even one Indian deli selling prata." - Virtual Tourist Member Review
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
CTC Travel3 Locations
View our Partner's website here