$48 for 90 min Full Body Massage with Detox Infra-sauna and Herbal Foot Soak at The Oriental Spa Chamber (Worth $210). Couple Option Available.
- Luxurious traditional oriental Chinese décor
- Experienced and professional therapists
- Unique style and exquisite service
- Perfect as a treat for couples
- Subsidiary of Mary Chia
- Located near Chinatown MRT
- 90 min Imperial Spa
- 90 min Couple Bliss Spa
- Welcome Wellness Tea
- 60 min Signature Imperial Body Massage
- 15 min Detox Infra-sauna
- 15 min Herbal Foot Soak
Valid till 31 March 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Appointment required. Valid for first time customers only, 21 years and above. Valid for Singapore residents and EP holders only.
Call 6536 1661 for appointment. Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $48, you get a 90 minute Imperial Spa consisting of a Signature Imperial Body Massage, Detox Infra-sauna and Herbal Foot Soak (worth $210).
- For $88, you get a 90 minute Couple Bliss Spa which consists of the above option for 2 pax (worth $420).
Be greeted with traditional oriental hospitality with a welcome wellness tea before the preening, primping and pampering begin. Groupon holders are treated to an hour-long signature imperial massage that leaves bodies feeling like a king, before subjecting mutinous toxins to a 15 minute detox infra-sauna and 15 minute herbal foot soak.
One of the subsidiaries of Mary Chia holdings, The Oriental Spa Chamber and the Beauty Spa Hotel aims to be one of the finest luxurious boutique hotels in Singapore. Offering a haven of relaxation and hospitality, with modern amenities alongside the unique and exquisite style of the Orient, seek solutions to all beauty and destressing needs.
"Huang Ah Ma’s signature treatments include the Rose Quartz Crystal Face Spa that helps to detoxify and relax skin; the Pearl of the Oriental which helps to prevent pigmentation while protecting the skin against harmful sun rays; and Gold Coin Face Spa that relieves stress and tone muscles for a radiant and glowing complexion, just to name but a few." - EtravelBlackboardAsia review
The Oriental Spa Chamber has been featured in multiple publications such as The Straits Times, The Official Singapore Guide & Map and Her World.
Operating Hours:Daily: 11am - 9pm